• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 4/15/2010

Started by Radical_Teen, April 15, 2010, 06:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 25, 2010, 06:47 PM NHFT
Around a dozen people arrested at the jail protest for trespassing.  There are the ones I've been told were arrested:  Ian, Dale, Richard, Rich Paul, Sean, Lauren, Jim, Menno.  I believe most have been released, except Lauren, who had the warrant out for her.  Bastards picked her up.  I think they knocked Richard down.

Cooper's raw video
Cheshire County Jail Arrests on 4-25 (Uneditied)

Now I realize what that April 25th posting of the video reminded me of:

Nov 20, 1976 video

Kat Kanning

I went to see Russell yesterday.  He looked terrible.  He didn't even *smile* and he looked like they hadn't let him shower in there.

He said they should let him out of 'seg' anytime.  If they do, he can have visits every day between 8 and 10 am for 1/2 hour.

Saturday is his birthday.  I bet he'd appreciate some notes or cards or such.

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 04, 2010, 03:30 AM NHFT
He said they should let him out of 'seg' anytime.  If they do, he can have visits every day between 8 and 10 am for 1/2 hour.

I live really close.  I'll start making a point to check in somewhat regularly.

Kat Kanning

I just called the jail.  Russell's out of 'seg'.  So if anyone wanted to go by and see him this morning, he's got a half hour between 8 and 10 am.

Kat Kanning

Thanks to Dale for pointing out that the address they gave me for the jail didn't match the jail website they've since put up.

It's 825 Marlboro Road, Keene, NH 03431

Visiting hours are from 8 am to 10 PM :)

Jim Johnson

We are going to see Russell, be there about 9;30.

Kat Kanning

:hug:

Tell him the reason he wasn't getting mail was we had the wrong address?

TackleTheWorld

The receptionist (yes, they have a receptionist) said the marlboro post office sent all the mis-addressed mail to the jail.  The jail rejected it because - everyone together now- it was mis addressed.

TackleTheWorld

Russell was smiling today.  We got to have a video conference with him.  He has not gotten mail at the new address, but is out of confinement now and had taken a shower and could play basketball.  He said he's looking forward to his basketball team playing on the wide-screeen tv in a few days.  I trust if they let Russell go before that he wouldn't be too disappointed.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on May 04, 2010, 11:27 AM NHFT
The receptionist (yes, they have a receptionist) said the marlboro post office sent all the mis-addressed mail to the jail.  The jail rejected it because - everyone together now- it was mis addressed.

Petty, punitive treatment... they can't help but be jackasses.

Van Wickler is quite the progressive warden.  :P

Jim Johnson

Dale, Richard, Lauren and I saw Russell, we got him to laugh.   :)

The mail, your mail, that was addressed to 825 Marlboro Rd in Marlboro DID arrive at the jail.
The post office realized the mistake and forwarded the mail to the jail.
The jail refused the mail because it did not say Keene on it and misdirected an entire sack of mail back to senders. 
The jail does not except forwarded mail from their former Westmoreland address either. 
This is testimony from C.O. Mousseau and the new cleavage in a miniskirt receptionist.

Jim Johnson

Russell said he will be brought to court on the 20th at 10;00 am... assuming that they didn't lie to him again.

Jim Johnson

For anyone who is passing by the jail;

Russell can be visited any time from 8 am to 10 pm.
All you need is government ID.
They will ask for a telephone number, but if you don't have one... they don't seem to care.

TackleTheWorld

dalebert

Visitation between 8am and 10pm every day is by half hour increments.  However, if no one is waiting, apparently they can keep extending your time.  There appears to be no limit on cyber visitation.  Feel free to stop by anytime between those hours and you will likely get to visit him.