• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Security Card Burn can we make a difference

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 07, 2005, 09:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Batman says "I'll be there!"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

I deleted the wrong map...

Can you put up directions for people. With my dial-up connection this stuff is painfully slow.
I've got to get to work.

Thanks Russell.

Russell Kanning

We will have Batman, the Outlaw Manicurist, the ufo, and the always dangerous Lauren - Kelo #8

FTL_Ian

Quote from: russellkanning on November 11, 2005, 07:44 AM NHFT
We will have Batman, the Outlaw Manicurist, the ufo, and the always dangerous Lauren - Kelo #8

lol

Tom Sawyer

So it looks like I-93 to 202-west, then right onto Constitution Ave. (like the sound of that), then right on Commercial St. and we are there --Social Security Office-- 70 Commercial Street in Concord, NH

12 noon see you there. :)

Russell Kanning

Every map shows it a little different .... but I think we have all figured it out. After we turn west on 202 we will take a right on Constitution or Commercial or NMain streets. The SSA is suite 100 and is the next building after the Courtyard by Marriot.

Dave Ridley

Roger wrote:

<<Hey Lloyd maybe you missed the press release.>>

The media usually misses the press releases too, even if they show up.  Message has to be super simple.  Burning SSI cards is good and simple but the National ID thing , virtually no one reading about this event will even make the connection.

Tom Sawyer

I've been thinking about what a National ID means for America and our childrens future...

If someone said 'why are you trying to stop this?'
What's wrong with SSN number being used for your ID number?

I'd have to tell the story of my son having a SSN attached to him at birth against our explicit refusal. We were within the law to not have him a SSN issued. We signed an agreement with the hospital's "Privacy Officer". We talked to her for 30 minutes and she acted like she completely understood our concerns and desires.

Well two weeks later, got in the mail, his SSN. When called on this the "Privacy Officer" claimed it all was a mistake. >:(

They tagged our only son, not for his benefit, they tag our children so they can control them. Track them, send them to the government indoctrination centers (public schools), and if they need cannon fodder when he reaches 18... he gets shipped halfway around the world to die for somebodies elses reasons.:'(

This 'total information awareness' system that our "free" country has created... That is poised to engulf our privacy.

Anyway... what are your reasons for wanting to stop this.

Tomorrow at the event, if you feel the desire to express these feelings to my camera, well that would be great. If we speak to people from our hearts instead of a bunch of dry rhetoric, we can reach them. I few little snippets, sound bites would be useful.

If we can't articulate our feelings... how would you explain to a friend, your parents, your children.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 11, 2005, 05:09 PM NHFT
Roger wrote:

<<Hey Lloyd maybe you missed the press release.>>

The media usually misses the press releases too, even if they show up.? Message has to be super simple.? Burning SSI cards is good and simple but the National ID thing , virtually no one reading about this event will even make the connection.

I think it is worthwhile to simply remind people that they are numbered and the sinister implications of this.

The root of Real ID, the National ID system that has yet to be fully implimented, is the use of the SSN as the universal identifier.
Many people I talk to (non libertarians) have an undercurrent of distaste for being numbered. The DMV experience that people go through today to show documentation etc. is a real sore point. Even alot of the people working in the jobs that have to demand this stuff don't feel this stuff is very American. We all just think there is nothing we can do about it.

Tom Sawyer

Help tailor our message... give me input. Let's all work toward reaching people on an emotional level.

This is just a start...

Friday

Quote from: russellkanning on November 11, 2005, 07:44 AM NHFT

Crap, I've clearly got to work on my notoriety.  I didn't even make the roster. >:D

Tom Sawyer