• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua PD protests

Started by Dave Ridley, May 27, 2011, 09:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dicktater

Something your videos aren't telling us or are the cops hallucinating? You should talk to the reporter who filed the story below as there might be a recording of the interview with Sgt. Kerry Baxter. As a reporter, you might consider asking for an interview, too. You should at least ask the reporter of the story below check his notes if possible. Sgt. Baxter may have made this statement based upon the complaint and charging statement made against you by Officer Limpdick. I am thinking that this is likely the case. If so, and your video serves as proof to the contrary, then Officer Ballsqueezin Limpdick may have filed a false report. His criminal complaint is made as a private individual and under penalty of perjury. If so, this is serious as he may have committed a perjury that has caused you serious harm. Review the Fourth Amendment regarding oaths and affidavits and also the equivalent found in the NH state constitution. Then look for the actual NH criminal code.

Have you seen the actual complaint and charging statement made against you yet? You need to get copies of ALL documents on file in your case ASAP. Do not wait on a scumbag attorney to do it for you. If you choose to call Rule of Law Radio with your story, those documents will add immensely to any discussion of your case!

Sunday, May 29, 2011
Bedford man to Nashua police: 'Don't touch my junk'
By MICHAEL BRINDLEY
Staff Writer
http://nashuajournal.tk/?kdBfyvAP

"Friday, Sgt. Kerry Baxter with the Nashua Police Department said officers were told there was a person in the parking lot who was a "concern" to the Secret Service. As a result, Ridley was asked to leave by a hotel employee, but refused, Baxter said. Police said Ridley was then spoken to by the hotel's general manager and a Secret Service agent, and continued to refuse to leave.

Finally, after police asked him directly to leave and he did not, he was arrested, Baxter said."

littlehawk

...and David WAS leaving. This is nothing more than abuse of PIG power.

KingCast

Whoa.... I entirely missed that bit about the judge inviting you for discussion, will telephone you later about that..... veddy veddy strange....

I any event I'll have my movie up sometime Tuesday, took a mental health day after the rally yesterday, we all need them. Enjoy the stills, many more to come at flickr. Also have access to several legal databases and will discuss your lawyer vs. pro se options with you as well. Like I say, I've walked in this park on both sides of the trail over the years.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/05/kingcast-memorial-day-in-nashua-rock.html
C

littlehawk

A private meeting with a judge? Isn't that against their rules? odd.

KingCast

Oh you better believe it is. Maybe the Court is concerned about the Pattern and Practice...

http://www.wepapers.com/Papers/146001/Notice_of_further_Monell_indicia_of_Nashua_PD_lawlessness:_The_arrest_of_Dave_Ridley_of_Ridley_Report.

......as I mentioned at my journal page I know a young lady headed to Boston to testify to Federal agents about the abuse she suffered in a hospital setting.

Lloyd Danforth

Perhaps the judge didn't believe the cop about how large Dave's Balls are and wants to see feel for himself

KingCast

The Telegraph put the kid gloves on so I removed them with this comment:

Yes he was leaving fast enough, and the comment quoted from Mr. Ridley was made in response to my comment about the Nashua PD running me out of the entire premises at the Crowne Plaza. I had already left the rented area and was in a common area, Nashua PD would have done the same thing to me but I got legal on them Real Quick.

[NOTE]: This is where Ridley/FS and I do not disagree. Once I left the rented area there was no lawful right to make me leave the entire premises, but Nashua PD did, and even after I stopped filming they pushed me out the door.  I stood my ground with these guys, but I really wanted to get home THAT DAY and get to editing, don't need an arrest on my record for when I go to reinstate the law license I know they will point to anything they can to deny it, LOL :glasses1:

KingCast:  "I'm All Set now guys, this is no longer the event."

Nashua PD:  "No... it's the Premises....." (Defendant Hargreaves)

KingCast:   "This is a place of public accommodation is it  not?......"

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/02/kingcast-tops-100000-video-views-and.html
Kelly Ayotte GOP and Nashua PD threw KingCast out of the entire Crowne Plaza (Court)

Sunday I said:

"Michael my case against Kelly Ayotte/GOP/Nashua PD and Mr. Ridley's are inexorably intertwined..... we are here at Memorial Day to honor those who fought and died for our freedoms.... the freedom of the press is the hallmark, one measurement of a Just and Civilized government, and independent journalists like Mr. Ridley and me don't have that here in Nashua, we have considerably less than that."

My image gallery and video (soon) from the protest are here:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/05/kingcast-memorial-day-in-nashua-rock.html

Peace.

karenijohnson

Mr. Ridley  POST the complaint and other documents from the public court file!!!
=====================================================

people can research the information and give you ideas. strangers calling the court and telling them to drop the case and stuff is usually not very helpful.

GET a copy of the COURT CASE DOCKET OF EVENTS in the case. it changes with each new "event" or activity in the case.

karenijohnson

karenijohnson

Is it time to change the title of TOPIC to: "RIDLEY ARREST and .. May 2011" ???

KingCast

Quote from: karenijohnson on May 31, 2011, 02:14 PM NHFT
Mr. Ridley  POST the complaint and other documents from the public court file!!!
=====================================================

people can research the information and give you ideas. strangers calling the court and telling them to drop the case and stuff is usually not very helpful.

GET a copy of the COURT CASE DOCKET OF EVENTS in the case. it changes with each new "event" or activity in the case.

karenijohnson
I have the docs that he has, he sent them to me -- I posted the ticket and will work that and a couple of the others into tonight's movie and post on flickr, I'm busier than hell with my own case going on but movie and pics will be up late night/tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile:

U.S. District Court

District of New Hampshire

Notice of Electronic Filing

The following transaction was entered on 5/31/2011 at 12:04 PM EDT and filed on 5/30/2011
Case Name:   King aka KingCast.net v. Friends of Kelly Ayotte et al
Case Number:   1:10-cv-00501-PB
Filer:   
Document Number:    No document attached
Docket Text:
ENDORSED ORDER granting [92] Motion for Leave to File Motion for Recusal and Reply. Text of Order: Granted. Within 48 hours counsel shall electronically refile the pleading attached to the Motion for Leave to File using the appropriate event in CMECF. So Ordered by Judge Paul J. Barbadoro. (jna)

KingCast

Okay. 3:06am update, the movie has 31 minutes to go at YouTube, and it is stellar.

Peace.

3:52 am: Showtime, folks.
Dave Ridley Unlawful Free Press Arrest by Patient, then Less Patient Nashua PD.

I've got the LibertyonTour movie on my journal as well, great stuff.
Nashua PD Protects Criminals

littlehawk

It appears the only thing that gooncop did was grab your balls and he did not do the typical "frisk" techniques. Is this true? I didn't see any type of patdown other then him grabbing your nuts. If this is so, then he sexually assaulted you.

Dave, do you have any witnesses?

KingCast

Nothing I can find on Anderson,

On Lynihan I can only find this case, it is not the same type of case but he was a named Defendant, you have to go to Fed Court and retrieve a copy.

MacConnell v. City of Nashua, 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 72702

Search and seizure issue, the Decision in favor of PD doesn't seem unreasonable but remember:

There are no Civil Rights violations in New Hampshire!
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/06/kingcast-and-sam-bourne-say-there-are.html

LOL,
C

Russell Kanning

i would guess all the witnesses work for the state or just kept walking and didn't want to get involved

Giggan

Google "denis linehan 420 nashua", he seems to be one of the instigators of the arrests at people's homes following the celebrations around liberty forum. He's quoted in almost every article on it.