• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua PD protests

Started by Dave Ridley, May 27, 2011, 09:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

KingCast

BTW Dave you need to file a request for Discovery -- when you file make sure you get a copy of the full narratives from these tools. I think they are standardized in NH and should look like the ones I got for Willie Toney in Jaffrey from when Marty Dunn's thugs were inspecting his rectum.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/04/naacp-trial-where-are-officers-perrine.html

That all preceded Kelly Ayotte and Dunn's attempts to imprison me on Felony Extortion charges so I fought back with video this was one of them:

Note: The direct link doesn't work but if you cut and paste and search "Live Revolution" or "Lawyerman" they will pop up. What memories, sheesh....  another travesty of Justice I should have been able to sue them but they nol-prossed it meaning that technically they could bring the case again... yah, right.

Live Revolution : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

.....somewhat cryptic for those of you who have no knowledge of the case but very pointed at my accusers. They eventually backed down, charges dismissed.

This one was from one of the two bogus and failed attempts to revoke my bail because my blog allegedly violated some term of my O/R bond, complete and utter crap. They never got to lock me up physically because Attorney Horan took care of that nonsense. But they sure were looking forward to it. I might have tripped and fell once I was in there, you know....

LawyerMan : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

....keep in mind that earlier that day my film maker had shattered the transmission on my car because he didn't know how to put a SAAB in reverse; he was driving me to the hearing because I was having to wait tables and living at my sister's house in CT, worked a double and had to drive to NH to get to a 10 a.m. hearing and was tired. NH government..... sucks.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 02, 2011, 07:54 AM NHFT

Dada knows paper reporters :)
Now Ridley is ruining it for the rest of us with his bald head, crazy grin, and package the cops can't keep away from.
Watching those cops getting mad at RidleyReport makes me think of what would happen to Tom Sawyer with a camera .... he is 6" taller and listens to radical extremist music like Rush. I would run if I saw them putting on the gloves.

KingCast

What I want for Dave:

Get'em man, win the criminal case, sue them in Federal (or even State you may have better luck there but they may remove it to Federal where there are no Civil Rights violations:
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/06/kingcast-and-sam-bourne-say-there-are.html

.....and get your lawyer to file with crime victims and get paid as I did..... I think NH has such a program will check.
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2010/03/ohio-court-of-claims-says-kingcast-knew.html

littlehawk

Yeah, hopefully Dave has no long term physical injuries from being sexually assaulted by Nashua PD Officer Denis Linehan/ Lynihan. Or any mental anguish and suffering. (nightmares, phobias, depression etc)

I see two spellings for this gooncops name. Which is correct?

KingCast

Dave it's Sulloway and Hollis, they are the ones who beat her on Ayotte v. Planned Parenthood call them they were looking at your ticket today (last URL links)

Concord, New Hampshire, United States    Sulloway And Hollis (64.223.141.18) [Label IP Address]    4 returning visits Show Full URLs
       www.google.com — christopher king
2 Jun   15:36:47   
christopher-king.blogspot.com/
2 Jun   15:38:32   
3.bp.blogspot.com/-jfPvDr7kNjo/TefKXuGq0yI/AAAAAAAAExI/VLfUq_VCuZ0/s1600/Picture 5.jpg (Download)
2 Jun   15:38:38   
2 Jun   15:38:44   
4.bp.blogspot.com/-ujGloZG4Z70/TecIixkuwvI/AAAAAAAAExA/2M42zjMW7W0/s1600/IMG_7521.JPG (Download)
2 Jun   15:39:04   
2 Jun   15:39:08   
2.bp.blogspot.com/-pd4yen9MYnk/TecIjaa3NWI/AAAAAAAAExE/McqVDE0RAho/s1600/IMG_7522.JPG (Download)
2 Jun   15:39:14   
2 Jun   15:39:40   
3.bp.blogspot.com/-k6_p5Ao_uAU/TeOwAPQeGMI/AAAAAAAAEww/tQL9hERqPqU/s1600/P1010009 %25281%2529.JPG (Download)
2 Jun   15:39:41   
3.bp.blogspot.com/-k6_p5Ao_uAU/TeOwAPQeGMI/AAAAAAAAEww/tQL9hERqPqU/s1600/P1010009 %25281%2529.JPG (Download)
2 Jun   15:40:00   

Giggan

Quote from: littlehawk on June 02, 2011, 12:58 PM NHFT
I see two spellings for this gooncops name. Which is correct?

Nashua Telegraph articles always have it written, "Linehan".

KingCast

Dave in watching this again I do not hear them at any point command you to stop filming.

That will become important down the road, trust me.

I'm off to DC to shoot another Mortgage Movie at the House Judiciary but will check in.
C

dalebert

I think I can make it to this.  I'll try to get a carpool going from Manch.

Dave Ridley

Thanks dale!

and apologies to any who i haven't gotten around to thanking.

again...tonight's event 6/14 ....
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=22882.0

I think each of you know what and what not to do....in order to ensure that this is a limited protest/media event...not a disruption.  The former is appropriate today; the latter isn't.

Dave Ridley

Sent to the police chief.

Dear Chief Conley:

Dave Ridley here.

Andrew Young from Dr. King's movement used to say nonviolent resisters are at their best when they inform on themselves.   That is, they telegraph in advance to the authorities their plans for peaceable defiance or assembly.   I am sorry us liberty folk sometimes let you fall through the cracks and fail to move beyond informing the public.  Even if you've already heard of an event, there is still at least a symbolic importance to directly letting you know about it.

Here is what will be happening tonight. 

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=22882.0

If there is anything I can do to assist you in minimizing possible tensions (without undermining the movement toward liberty or the free flow of information), don't hesitate to let me know. If you're there I realize you may not be able to say much to me, but I look forward to meeting you if practical.

dalebert

I'm afraid I got delayed dealing with a problem with the house I manage in Keene so I'm effectively stranded and unable to make it after all.  I wish you luck and wish I could be there!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on June 14, 2011, 10:43 AM NHFT
I think each of you know what and what not to do....in order to ensure that this is a limited protest/media event...not a disruption.  The former is appropriate today; the latter isn't.

What would you consider a "disruption"? Who or what might be disrupted?
just wondering ... i guess anyone coming could just ask you

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on June 14, 2011, 03:26 PM NHFT
I'm afraid I got delayed dealing with a problem with the house I manage in Keene so I'm effectively stranded and unable to make it after all.  I wish you luck and wish I could be there!

we have got a man down .... we can't leave him behind!

dalebert

Good news.  The boiler no longer emits huge clouds of thick pitch black smoke that summon fire trucks to the house.