• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua PD protests

Started by Dave Ridley, May 27, 2011, 09:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

aha

then of coarse there is the difference of a budget and reported expenses ..... then the difference between reported and actual :)

but that is kinda getting picky .... the whole system is so messed up, where would you begin?

littlehawk

It's call fudging the numbers.

KingCast

Quote from: littlehawk on July 22, 2011, 07:27 AM NHFT
It's call fudging the numbers.
Yah I don't trust them one bit. You can't trust someone who sticks a gun in someone's face gets it taken away on video, then confiscates the video:
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/07/kingcast-video-mike-ganon-demands-2011.html
Mike Ganon Demands Nashua Police abuse video of July macing and beating.

Giggan

Lol @ 5:50, the bureaucrat behind the counter complaining about recording, "I've had the free staters come in, and I don't like that..."

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Giggan on July 26, 2011, 12:03 PM NHFT
Lol @ 5:50, the bureaucrat behind the counter complaining about recording, "I've had the free staters come in, and I don't like that..."

Golly, she said "It's my choice to say no."

Dang is that all you have to do to not be videotape recorded? Some how I think that policy only goes for their side.

KingCast

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 26, 2011, 01:53 PM NHFT

Golly, she said "It's my choice to say no."

Dang is that all you have to do to not be videotape recorded? Some how I think that policy only goes for their side.
Word. I never beat up on the help though... not to say that you did, I just try to never give them an excuse. Meanwhile look at the way the game is really played:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/07/nashua-police-abuse-survivor-pamela.html

28 JULY 2011

Nashua Police abuse survivor Pamela Reynolds and KingCast supplement the Mike Gannon FBI Complaint, she demands criminal discovery & video copy.

Note: This is some heady material. Look at who is following, Wiggin & Nourie, who hosted recent NH Bar Association President Richard B. McNamara. In point of fact the current NH Bar Association President is my opposing counsel in KingCast v. Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD NH Dist. 2010-CV-501 at McLane, Graf Jennifer Parent, who got away without telling me that Magistrate Judge Landya B. McCafferty used to work with her and work under founder and Partner Jack Middleton.... at the same law firm as Defendant Kelly Ayotte. Come now folks we've all litigated in Federal and State Courts and we all know that omission is a huge no-no. But nothing will happen given her stature in the communitaaaaay.... Judge Barbadoro dismissed my 28 U.S.C. ยง455 Motion for Recusal with no analysis whatsoever, and denied me the Right to file a Third Amended Complaint even though Kelly Ayotte clearly defamed me before the U.S. Senate and the Nashua PD tacitly admitted to Mike Gannon that they hate KingCast and other Free Press video when they told him with their knees in the small of his back, and mace in his face "You're a YouTube Sensation."

You better believe I know a thing or two about the First Amendment, and all of the Defendants' bullshit about how I "posed a threat" is just impliedly racist rhetoric. The dangerous black man thing, been there done that.... This is how I conduct myself when given even a modicum of respect, in Kelly Ayotte's office no less. The name of the blog is the name of the game, folks (vintage trial footage).

And BTW another former close friend of Kelly Ayotte is James Tenn, some of you may recall that Nashua PD opposing counsel Brian Cullen erroneously informed me that Mary Tenn was going to be representing Ayotte, but then they got a Judge they couldn't refuse. These guys all know I was an investigative reporter and Fed litigator, what makes them think I'm not going to raise these legitimate issues? By the time my Free Press lawsuit gets to SCOTUS Justice Kagan (whom Defendant Ayotte stated was not fit to sit on the bench) will smell the shit-show wafting in all the way from New Hampshire, none of it coming from my end.

Pamela Reynolds and KingCast supplement Nashua PD First Amendment FBI Mike Gannon Complaint.mov

KingCast

FWIW guys this is how responsible LE act.... I know we all have become a bit more accustomed to dealing with haters. As the Jam said, what you give is what you get:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/07/kingcastmortgage-movies-note-to-jackass.html

30 JULY 2011

KingCast/Mortgage Movies note to jackass Nashua PD and all Defense Counsel in KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, GOP, Nashua PD: You get what you give.

Phelan Hallinan Smieg call cops on alleged debtor, cops ask WTF?

KingCast

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/08/fbi-reading-kingcast-journal-on-nashua_7700.html

05 AUGUST 2011

FBI reading KingCast journal on Nashua PD Civil Rights violations as Mike Gannon and Pamela Reynolds prepare for 9 August 2011 Court date.

Nashua Police phone call to KingCast; they fear FBI investigation of video police brutality.

Sheep Fuzzy Wool

Amazing footage you guys are sharing!  Keep up the great work! 

littlehawk

Great work.

I like your "this call is being monitored for quality assurance."

So, in the first vid people were initially in the office but then never came out? WTF, were they hiding in the closet?
It is funny.... sickly funny.

KingCast

Quote from: littlehawk on August 08, 2011, 07:44 AM NHFT
Great work.

I like your "this call is being monitored for quality assurance."

So, in the first vid people were initially in the office but then never came out? WTF, were they hiding in the closet?
It is funny.... sickly funny.
Both vids are identical except for my intro. For more effects of the KingCast roving eye.....
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/08/concerned-faces-greet-kingcast-cameras.html

09 AUGUST 2011

Concerned faces greet KingCast Cameras at Nashua PD vs. Mike Gannon & Pamela Reynolds police abuse/video confiscation/resisting arrest trial being watched by the FBI.

Nashua NH Police abuse video hate case: Mike Gannon and Pamela Reynolds #1 First Amendment.

And you know what else: This bullshit with Charles Glenn and the attorney he fired calling me a criminal... because I wanted to expose the Prosecutorial misconduct by NH AG Michael Delaney in his so called murder trial.....I've got something for their asses.

Hidden documents and witnesses committing Perjury and getting away with it.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/08/kingcast-and-charles-glenn-to-file.html

08 AUGUST 2011

KingCast and Charles Glenn (NH 2008-912) to file Ethics Complaints against liar lawyer Ghazi D. Al-Maryati.

Hiding Prosecutorial misconduct: Charles Glenn to file Ethics Complaint against Ghazi Al-Maryati.
The beatings will continue until the morale improves.

Dave Ridley

Good job gettin in there to the hearing and snaggin' some video, Chris!

KingCast

Quote from: DadaOrwell on August 10, 2011, 01:00 AM NHFT
Good job gettin in there to the hearing and snaggin' some video, Chris!
We keep on keepin' on. Wait till you see what pops up late night tonight or tomorrow morning. I ain't saying what it is don't want to tip anyone off.

KingCast

KingCast: Still taking no prisoners in the War for Civil Rights.

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2011

Kelly Ayotte N. Haverhill Town Meeting: She will gut CFPA; woman tells KingCast "Ayotte's full of shit."

http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com/2011/08/kelly-ayotte-n-haverhill-town-meeting.html

Kelly Ayotte Town Meeting: "She's full of shit...." (and will gut the CFPA)

littlehawk

Who was the guy with the ugly red tie? her body guard? ...her boy-toy?

I noticed big old sheriff-man kept his eye on you too. I thought it was Ranger Smith...but no sign of Yogi.