• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua PD protests

Started by Dave Ridley, May 27, 2011, 09:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

---begin update from August 19, 2011---

As you know, I was arrested for "criminal trespass" after trying to comply with orders that I and my video camera leave the area of a Joe Biden event.  My lawyer Seth Hipple is still negotiating with Nashu PD to try and get the charges filed away with no action.  But trial is still set for Aug. 25.  I've scheduled a protest and could still wind up in jail that day.  See the calendar.

Those who want to constructively react to my "arrested-for-journalism" incident or support me in jail should I go...here are some updated action items:

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=22849.msg337890#msg337890
---end update from August 19, 2011---

I'm scheduling a preliminary demonstration for 3 p.m. Sunday, May 29 outside Nashua Police Department.  Keep reading even if you can't be there.

The dept is located at 0 PANTHER DR
NASHUA NH 03062.  It's just a couple blocks west of Hwy. 3 and Hwy. 111.   

I'm protesting my own arrest, which you can watch here:

Nashua PD grabs my balls at Biden event
NH: Nashua cop grabs my balls at Biden visit

Here are some other details that came in or threads discussing the incident:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=22832.0

BTW you can fill out a survey on their job performance at http://www.nashuapd.com/ until may 31.

At this point it looks like the items in shortest supply will be:  Large signs, large stencils, large black magic markers.  Our audience will be mostly cars driving past at 40 mph.   This type of location generally lends itself best to protesters that are spread out along the road on both sides rather than bunched together.   That way motorists can read more of the signs, one after the other.

Much appreciation to those who have already gotten involved.

Dave Ridley

Sent to Ray Buckley at NH Democratic Party HQ.

Hi Mr. Buckley:

I thought you would want to see what happened after I started interviewing legislators outside your Biden Nashua event on May 25.  NPD apparently talked the hotel into ordering me off the property.  As I was complying (slowly) with this lawful but controversial order, NPD arrested me, grabbed my crotch and charged me with criminal trespass.  All the Democratic operatives I interacted with at the event were helpful and accessible...to my face.  But I or others may have to poke around to determine whether the Party had any role in the arrest and sexual groping I was subjected to.

Here's the video of the whole thing, at least up to the part where the cops shut off my camera:

Dave Ridley
http://YouTube.com/RidleyReport
"The poor man's TV station"

Giggan

karenijohnson

PLEASE help David RIDLEY >> now out of jail (apparently) May 27, 2011
====================================================

Folks: to those that are new to this forum, David Ridley is a patriot, a "watchman" on government deeds/misdeeds, and a loyal activist for freedom causes.  He now has the real possibility of a criminal case and charges. 

Please look at the video, visit ridleyreport.com and look at the video responses and comments.

karenijohnson
may 27, 2011 1:35PM (new hampshire time)

stanford

I'm thinking of a sign:

NASUHA PD:

DON'T TOUCH MY JUNK!

-- or --

JOIN NASHUA PD

FREE GROPING!

-- or --

NASHUA PD:

WHAT PART OF "I'M LEAVING" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Pat K

Man what sorry  small ego sacks of of donut holes.
You could tell Sargent dippy really wanted to hurt Dave.

He grab Dave's balls so he could know what a pair feels like.

Lloyd Danforth

Dave Ridley

I wanted to apologize for not saying this sooner and in more places but I much appreciate everything you guys are doing to help...   I would name the names of the helpful but don't know who wants the exposure and who doesn't.

Dave Ridley

I could use some advice regarding how to proceed.   Questions I need to answer for myself are:

Should I get an attorney? If so, which ones do you guys most recommend? I think I have a fave but ideas welcome.
If so, should I focus on winning the case defensively and/or file a lawsuit?  Can the second be done without achieving the first?
Since they dropped it to class b misdemeanor does that stop me from jury trial or can I still demand one?  How is that done, should I choose to do it?
At trial and/or hearing, should I use the attorney only as stand-by and articulate my own defense?
Should I focus more on the inability to get a fair trial, using the EmbassyOfHeaven.com approach ?  they've always had great advice about civil dis in jail.
Should I use Juristictionary.com ?
Should I take the judge up on his offer to drop by his office and ask questions?   A nice gesture on its face but is there a downside? 
Should I negotiate with the prosecutor to drop the charges or take the Carla G. approach of demanding prosecution?
Should I focus most on their junk grabbing, their reporter-targeting or their arrest of a person for complying, or the sarge's apparent pre-existing antipathy toward me? 
What are some of the laws you think they violated?
What kinds of deadlines do you know up that might be coming up on some of these decisions?
Any common pitfalls you think are coming up for me that are important to avoid?

KingCast

Quote from: karenijohnson on May 27, 2011, 12:36 PM NHFT
PLEASE help David RIDLEY >> now out of jail (apparently) May 27, 2011
====================================================

Folks: to those that are new to this forum, David Ridley is a patriot, a "watchman" on government deeds/misdeeds, and a loyal activist for freedom causes.  He now has the real possibility of a criminal case and charges. 

Please look at the video, visit ridleyreport.com and look at the video responses and comments.

karenijohnson
may 27, 2011 1:35PM (new hampshire time)

So they did to him what they threatened to do to me, so I used that as proof of the Monell claim.... poor training policy procedure and practice. I gave it a dedicated link on my journal page.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/05/nashua-police-thugs-arrest-indie.html

See you at 3, it should be KingCastic!

KingCast

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 29, 2011, 12:25 AM NHFT
I could use some advice regarding how to proceed.   Questions I need to answer for myself are:

Should I get an attorney? If so, which ones do you guys most recommend? I think I have a fave but ideas welcome.
If so, should I focus on winning the case defensively and/or file a lawsuit?  Can the second be done without achieving the first?
Since they dropped it to class b misdemeanor does that stop me from jury trial or can I still demand one?  How is that done, should I choose to do it?
At trial and/or hearing, should I use the attorney only as stand-by and articulate my own defense?
Should I focus more on the inability to get a fair trial, using the EmbassyOfHeaven.com approach ?  they've always had great advice about civil dis in jail.
Should I take the judge up on his offer to drop by his office and ask questions?   A nice gesture on its face but is there a downside? 
Should I negotiate with the prosecutor to drop the charges or take the Carla G. approach of demanding prosecution?
Should I focus most on their junk grabbing, their reporter-targeting or their arrest of a person for complying, or the sarge's apparent pre-existing antipathy toward me? 
What kinds of deadlines do you know up that might be coming up on some of these decisions?
Any common pitfalls you think are coming up for me that are important to avoid?
They dropped it to a Class B to prevent you from getting a trial so the judge can stick it to you and reduce the impact of your lawsuit.

Having litigated these sorts of things in the past I can tell you I filed suit in Federal Court for Michael Isreal before we even had trial on the criminal case, we kicked their butts on every Jury issue but the court in Hamilton, OH kept one of the charges and of course convicted him of it, but by then they were ready to settle the Civil side.

We also won in the Ohio Court of Claims against my former boss, the Ohio AG Bloody Betty Montgomery, the cops were found to have made him a victim of violent crime:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2010/03/ohio-court-of-claims-says-kingcast-knew.html

Do not get a chump attorney, I will help find you an attorney. NH is chock full of chump attorneys.

I will place the video from today's events at your permanent link on my journal.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/05/nashua-police-thugs-arrest-indie.html

-The KingCaster.

PS: Lawyers? One name. David Horan. Former lead Hillsborough Prosecutor and my lawyer when Kelly Ayotte and that idiot cop Martin Dunn from Jaffrey came after me. He went to law school with my former boss, Cleveland Civil Rights attorney Terry Gilbert that's how I knew to go to him.  His permalink is near yours on my journal pagel

dicktater

QuoteShould I get an attorney?
If you haven't bothered to even read the NH criminal code yourself, you'd better find someone who has.
QuoteIf so, should I focus on winning the case defensively and/or file a lawsuit?  Can the second be done without achieving the first?
You probably have grounds to file criminal charges against Officer Limpdick and the dicktective. You should be looking at mounting an offense as a part of preparing your defense.
QuoteSince they dropped it to class b misdemeanor does that stop me from jury trial or can I still demand one?  How is that done, should I choose to do it?
Read the NH criminal code. It won't take much time. Don't study, just read to familiarize yourself with th organization.
QuoteAt trial and/or hearing, should I use the attorney only as stand-by and articulate my own defense?
Are you "incompetent"? Only those who are "incompetent" are represented by attorneys.
QuoteShould I focus more on the inability to get a fair trial, using the EmbassyOfHeaven.com approach ?  they've always had great advice about civil dis in jail.
Force them to give you a fair trial.
QuoteShould I use Juristictionary.com ?
Absolutely. Well worth the equivalent of 1-2 hours in attorney fees. Highly recommended by Rule of Law Radio. See below!
QuoteShould I take the judge up on his offer to drop by his office and ask questions?   A nice gesture on its face but is there a downside? 
In the absence of the district attorney, that may be considered an ex parte hearing that could have a negative effect on your offense. Judges are serpents. Do all communication with them in writing only so you have a record!
QuoteShould I negotiate with the prosecutor to drop the charges or take the Carla G. approach of demanding prosecution?
If you were to file criminal charges against Officer Limpdick and the dicktective, the prosecutor will probably flip out and want to deal.
QuoteShould I focus most on their junk grabbing, their reporter-targeting or their arrest of a person for complying, or the sarge's apparent pre-existing antipathy toward me? 
Start from the beginning. You were complying with the wishes of the hotel management. Everything, e-v-e-r-t-h-i-n-g the cops did afterward was intended to take a non-issue and exacerbate it into the crime of the century. Probably even if had you turned and run as fast as you could, the cops would have chased you down for exhibiting terrorist-like behavior and fear of a bomb. The only thing that could possibly make them happy was making you miserable.
QuoteWhat are some of the laws you think they violated?
Read the NH criminal code, dude. I know you can read. You don't need a attorney for that.
QuoteWhat kinds of deadlines do you know up that might be coming up on some of these decisions?
Read the NH code of criminal procedure.
QuoteAny common pitfalls you think are coming up for me that are important to avoid?
Hiring a slimey attorney to do a half-ass job of botching a slam dunk case you can win on your own.

--
Do this:

Email Deborah@RuleofLawRadio.com and Eddie@RuleofLawRadio.com (Deborah Stevens, Randy Kelton, and Eddie Craig) and give them the link to the first video. The driving reason for the show is to assist people in forcing public serpents to obey the laws that apply to them in the course of their official duties. The filing of criminal complaints is the primary tool. Listen to the show on Monday night to get a feel for it. Call into the show this Thursday night 9 - 11 PM EST or Friday 9 PM - 1 AM EST to discuss with Eddie what criminal charges you can probably file. Read the NH criminal code between now and then. Don't study it. Just read it so you know how it's arranged and can maybe answer any questions they have. You can study pertinent parts later.

The Rule of Law show archive linked below is one where Randy recently discussed his methodology and Eddie discusses a specific case. I think you will be pleasantly surprised how both show that public serpents are ALWAYS violating some law(s) because they follow policy and not law:

Hour 1 & 2: Randy gives a presentation on Due Process.
http://mp3.ruleoflawradio.com/ROL/16k/ROL_2011-01-14_16k_Hr1&2.mp3

Hour 3 & 4: Eddie covers the Mike Haendel Trial, then hosts take calls.
http://mp3.ruleoflawradio.com/ROL/16k/ROL_2011-01-14_16k_Hr3&4.mp3

danhynes

"Should I get an attorney? If so, which ones do you guys most recommend? I think I have a fave but ideas welcome.
Any common pitfalls you think are coming up for me that are important to avoid?"

Losing the criminal case, will likely prohibit successfully filing a false arrest civil case. I would not think it would have any bearing on some form of excessive force/sexual assault complaint. I, however, am not admitted in federal court, so can not help with that matter.
Yes, with a Class B, no possible jail time, so accordingly no right to public defender or jury trial.
Attorney as stand by is entirely a personal decision.
I appear in front of Nashua often, and expect you will get a fair trial in front of the Nashua judges.
I am not sure, and do not want to know, which judge made an offer to speak with him. That is generally prohibited, as it would be an ex-parte communication.
Can't answer your legal defenses approach without getting more info.
Generally district court, and nashua, is fairly lenient on deadlines. The major one is any motion you file, the State gets 10 days to answer, unless they waive it, or agree with your motion. Also Nashua is set-up differently than most courts, in that your next court appearance, which is labeled as Trial, will in all likelihood not be a trial that day. It is usually set aside as a possible plea date. If you were to go to trial you are looking at around 3-6 months.
Common pitfall is waiving your 5th amendment right and testifying. Usually, there are better ways to get the same testimony out. Either through cross-examination, other witnesses, or in your case video evidence. Also, most pro se people tend to try and testify during the cross examination of the officer, which you cannot do.
Shoot me an email if you want and I will answer more specific legal questions for you.

Russell Kanning

so you were  outside .... and then left (while filming) .... and they arrested you?
i guess that cop put on his black gloves for your safety and protection
it is nice to know at least the cops put on protection before they start handling your gunk
are these "enhanced arresting techniques" or non-statutory rape.
does "no" mean "no"?

I would not get a lawyer.
I would talk to the judge if you can film it and help de-legitimize their system.
try dada speak on them and see if you can get justice as a zombie. :)
or maybe unfrozen caveman lawyer
their courts are evil and their purpose is to legitimize injustice

I would not follow my advice, since I think I have always lost the case when I  actually showed up for court.

dicktater

Free Jurisditionary Lawsuit Flowchart

There's a problem with the site link below at the moment but, the webmaster has been notified. In the meantime, here is a direct link to the simple but, helpful chart:

http://www.Jurisdictionary.com/images/SidePages/FlowChart.gif

Once it's fixed, get your free Jurisditionary Lawsuit Flowchart here:

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/sidepages/FreeFlowChart.cfm