• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Apple Fest 4th annual All welcome !!

Started by Free libertarian, July 29, 2011, 10:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

very cool
I was looking at a picture of Kira and I working the press at the Hoyt Farm .... and we were wearing jackets. It has not been below 75 degrees here since May.

Lloyd Danforth

This is the only one I can easily find. I think I am tasting the first cider to pour out at GAF one. Jerry Lynch squeezing. I remember thinking how Cool it was that unlike Beer, Soda and other things, you didn't have to wait. You put apples in and you get cider out. I also liked how each different type of apple made a different flavored cider, some sweet, some tart, but all just like some cider that I'd had before.

Russell Kanning

brycen

Sounds really fun - I don't know yet what my work schedule will be, but I don't see why I couldn't come for part of it. I have a lot of memories of using a cider press, picking apples where I lived in Maine, etc. I'm looking forward to it, and to visiting Grafton again.

Scott Roth

You could bottle it and sell it as "Liberty Sunshine". :D

brycen

Do you have a facebook page for this event? I like to be able to organize my planned events on there whenever possible, but if not I'll just have to track it separately.

John

Thanks for the reminder. I've been busy... I'll try to get busy with this next week.

John

4th Annual Grafton Apple Festival
Sunday, Sept. 25, Noon(ish) – 6:00(ish)

Antique Apple Press
Bring apples from local trees

Try tasty local apple juice - just seconds old
(Bring a container to take some home)

Apple Dish Contest
$4 to be taster/judge

Peaceful Assembly Church
860 Main St.
Rt 4, Grafton, NH

Tom Sawyer

Yippee! It's apple squishin' and eatin' time in Grafton.   :D

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 16, 2011, 07:57 PM NHFT
Yippee! It's apple squishin' and eatin' time in Grafton.   :D

It'll sure be EXTRA fun if you all can come on over!

John

brycen

Thanks, I'll be there for a bit no matter which nights I work.

Pat K

PassionatePantherrr

Don't forget to post this to the church calendar/website, eh? ;-)

Becky Thatcher

We're looking forward to it.  Another apple dish contest!  Woohoo!  Maybe we'll sneak in some Vermont apples.  >:D