• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Apple Fest 4th annual All welcome !!

Started by Free libertarian, July 29, 2011, 10:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: John on September 24, 2011, 01:45 PM NHFT
I'm thinking we needed a little extra hose to reach the press last year. Am I remembering correctly? Can someone please bring extra? Thanks.

Extra ho's?  That's what I been sayin' this liberty movement needs!  Oh wait you meant...okay I'll bring an extra hose.

Lloyd Danforth

We need disposable cups for sampling the cider. We might need some cheese cloth or clean, 5 gallon paint straining bags.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

I am getting excited .... and I will attend if I am invited on Facebook.

Tom Sawyer

;D

Shhhh, the mad baker is working her magic in the kitchen. Cursing over the exploding butter, is just part of the creative process. If I don't make eye contact I might survive to see ya'll today.

K. Darien Freeheart

I waved when I drove passed today, does that count as "Attending"?

Tom Sawyer

Becky's French Apple Cake was well received.   :D 8)

I know I'm prejudiced, but that is some tasty stuff.

Nice to see folks, thanks for hosting John. Thanks to the whole cider press operators crew, tasty apple and pear cider. William enjoyed working the thing. Had some hard cider that was nice. Beautiful weather.

Lloyd Danforth

John

Sorry to my friends whom I could not assist as I was very busy with this. I'm hoping you understand.
Thanks to all who helped pull this event together.

AWESOME day at Peaceful Assembly Church:
Successful 4th Annual Grafton Apple Festival was preceded by regular Sunday service which developed into spirited discussion about which to defend if given only two options - Life or Morality.
Discussion stopped only to final prep for Apple Fest 4.

Visitors to this year's Apple Festival came from all around Grafton, the Upper Valley, Northern NE, Southern NE, NY, and one woman from Florida who's dad grew up here and who's aunt is thinking about moving back. FUN was had by ALL!

ALL good folks. :-)

THANKS to all who participated!

I'm pooped.

jerry

Everyone, even the ex-prez, was put to work grinding and pressing apples.

jerry

Evan offered free rides on his electric trike.

jerry

While the kids worked the apple press the adults(?) took over the playground.

jerry

The star of the show.  Side view of the apple grinder/press.

Lloyd Danforth

jerry

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 25, 2011, 10:20 PM NHFT
How about shrinking those images?

Sorry about that.  I thought the forum software automatically resized pictures.
They are all 800X600 pixels now.