• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 19

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, July 08, 2007, 07:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

right now I have CNHT on ignore but not the WSJ

CNHT

Quote from: error on July 24, 2007, 12:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on July 24, 2007, 12:02 PM NHFT
Advice to the wise:

/ignore

Ignore the Wall Street Journal? But why?

Because if they trash you the whole world will see it...and what they say may not even be true.

CNHT

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 24, 2007, 12:31 PM NHFT
right now I have CNHT on ignore but not the WSJ

First if you have me on ignore, how did you see that?
Second if you prefer the WSJ to me, that tells a lot...

Kat Kanning

CNHT

Fankly don't know why Russell would have me on ignore -- I haven't commented about him or to him in ages..?

:dontknow:

error

Russell hates politics. And you don't talk about much else. :-\

CNHT

Quote from: error on July 24, 2007, 01:38 PM NHFT
Russell hates politics. And you don't talk about much else. :-\

I am posting information I think others would want to know about Ron Paul, so that's fair enough if he doesn't want to read it.

It's just a very busy time for that right now since we are surging.

Other issues, like what is going on in Plainfield, have been going on for years, and thus are less interesting to those who have been in NH a long time.

error

Here are a couple of the undercover bureaucrats who took the opportunity to take pictures of everyone coming and going from Ed and Elaine's place during the concert. Notice the stylish Kevlar jackets, the souped-up 2006 Dodge Durango with New Hampshire plate 2377804, and the lack of accountability.

A black Chevy sedan filled with more bureaucrats was right behind it, though the camera only got a partial license plate 91???0 and couldn't make out who was in it.

The uniform standing to the side is a Plainfield cop.

The photographer remains anonymous for his or her protection.

[attachment deleted by admin]

CNHT

My big question is, why are they doing this NOW, and not years before? It's not like they just stopped paying yesterday for cryin' out loud.

What makes it so important to make a huge issue of this NOW?

I'll leave the answer to you people to speculate....but I know exactly what the reason is.

error

CNHT

Quote from: error on July 24, 2007, 04:20 PM NHFT
The wheels of injustice grind very slowly.

It's pathetic really. I mean there must be thousands of people in this state who haven't paid their taxes, but why them and why now?

error

The government can't possibly go after everyone who hasn't paid taxes. There are just too many of them. So instead, the IRS refers a small subset of such cases to the Justice Department for possible prosecution, and the lawyers look through them and pick a very few which are calculated to have the most terrorizing effect on the population. Going after pillars of the community, such as prominent dentist Elaine Brown, is one way they choose cases. The AUSA probably thought this was going to be a slam-dunk case, get a few headlines, put a couple of people in jail for refusing to bow to the government's authority. In this case, though, it backfired. Ed and Elaine refused to submit and from all indications, will refuse to the end.

CNHT

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on July 24, 2007, 04:30 PM NHFT
WSJ owns SMG Media Group which own at least half a dozen small papers to include the Hampton Union and Portsmouth Herald.  They require LTE contributors to provide names and addresses but do not have the nerve to publish who writes their very slanted Editorials.  They hide behind a nebulous editorial board.  The staff writers who provide material have to submit material to twerps that write goofy headlines....

Thank you dog for that, it's true...sickeningly so. They don't have to sign their smears...

Kat Kanning

Why?  I think one reason is because Ed sued the IRS.