• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Freedom to Travel Event, Part 1

Started by Kat Kanning, May 17, 2005, 06:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

I have to agree with Kevin. The sheeple are more concerned with TERRORISTS and their security, then the question of rights and freedoms, when it concerns airlines. 9/11 is too vivid in their minds.

Russell Kanning

Yea...I might as well stick with my real name...and half the papers can spell my name Canning. :)

We definitely should turn this into a celebration.....the beginning of the end of tyranny in America :D

We should all be happy and friendly ...... that should help them know I am not strapped with bombs or anything.

I can just see/hear JP reading the Declaration into a megaphone. 8)

Russell Kanning

I can't let the majority determine what are my/our rights...
...I know there are many people that will disagree with me.....I want to change their minds. :)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on May 17, 2005, 11:11 AM NHFT
We should all be happy and friendly ...... that should help them know I am not strapped with bombs or anything.

I like it! ?:)

You may need to show your ID to get your ticket, but you won't get any further than airport security. ?Once you have your ticket, you need to show ID to go through security and enter the actual airport. ?That is where the event would need to take place.

Don't forget your miniature metal Bill of Rights! ?LOL ?Remember those? ?"What are you going to do, take away my Rights?"

Bill of Rights Card printed on a metal card. ?Third product from the bottom:
https://secure.eff.org/site/PremiumSelector?CAMPAIGN_ID=1102&JServSessionIdr003=qxbxqll8h1.app13b

Russell Kanning

Oh that would be funny....
I am going to make sure I have my ticket and boarding pass before I get there, so I don't have to visit the airline...since my problem is the government.
I guess I will be having a conversation with the guy sitting on a stool checking IDs and tickets. 8)

Hopefully they will just give in....so we should be looking for good things not bad. :)

Russell Kanning

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on May 17, 2005, 11:14 AM NHFT
I can't let the majority determine what are my/our rights...
...I know there are many people that will disagree with me.....I want to change their minds. :)

"I can't let the majority determine my rights."
-Russell

A historic quote! ?:)

QuoteShould I let them know I am coming like Mike did?

ABSOLUTELY!!!  Hopefully they'll arrest you for even planning this event.  You'd make your point without even doing anything.  The British did this to Gandhi many times.

Dreepa

What I think is funny is that you can get your boarding card at home on your PC and no one asks you for id.

I think that they won't arrest you they probably will just not let you pass the 'screening' area. ?

I had a big hassle this past Sunday because they thought my daughter was over 2 ( under 2 flies free) and I had no proof. ?Then I refused to take my shoes off so I had to go through 'extra screening' and refused to let the guard ( or is that CO Kevin?) hold my daughter while they searched me. ?I had a nice conversation with the TSA supervisor... he recognized me. ?( I used to fly every week from LAX and would not take my shoes off so I got to talk the the supervisor a lot). ?I asked him if he missed me.

Have fun Russell.

AlanM

Quote"I can't let the majority determine my rights."
-Russell

A historic quote!

Years from now, young children will read this, and be inspired to join the cause of freedom. ?;)

Michael Fisher

The only problem with this event is that you may not be arrested for the act of refusing to show an ID.  They might just tell you to get lost.

If you harass the screeners about it repeatedly, you'll be thrown in jail, but why would a moral person harass someone?

What can we do to make sure you are arrested for it?  At least announcing the event may help the event to have such an effect, but it is not guaranteed.

Michael Fisher

If you absolutely refuse to give up your metal Bill of Rights card, they may be more likely to arrest you.

KBCraig

Quote from: Dreepa on May 17, 2005, 11:28 AM NHFTI had to go through 'extra screening' and refused to let the guard ( or is that CO Kevin?)

Neither. "Goon" or "thug" works nicely, though.  ;D

Kevin

Russell Kanning

I was planning on not taking 'no' for an answer....my goal is to fly to Philadelphia without any ID.....I will keep going until they stop me....I don't want to harrass them....I just want to get on a plane. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: president on May 17, 2005, 11:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 17, 2005, 11:40 AM NHFT
What can we do to make sure you are arrested for it?
Do you guys like getting arrested?

I am thinking more along the lines of ......I am willing to get arrested for standing up for what is right.

Michael Fisher