• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Freedom to Travel Event, Part 2

Started by Dave Ridley, May 26, 2005, 10:56 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

That's true.  The rest of America is hopeless.  I like The New Hampshire Emancipation even better!  :)

AlanM

And our flag can be: The shape of NH, with the Gasden snake, and "Don't Tread On Me"  ;D

Pat K

Quote from: AlanM on May 28, 2005, 12:01 AM NHFT
And our flag can be: The shape of NH, with the Gasden snake, and "Don't Tread On Me"? ;D

Oh hell ya thats good.

Michael Fisher

We don't need no stinking flags!  Patriotism sickens me!  Burn them all!   >:(

Pat K

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 28, 2005, 12:10 AM NHFT
We don't need no stinking flags!? Patriotism sickens me!? Burn them all!? ?>:(

How about if it's just a small flag?

AlanM

Mike,
Our flag won't represent the government. It will represent Freedom, and its home is NH.

Michael Fisher

Burn burn burn the flag.
Burn it all day long!
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Patriotism is wrong.

Sing it with me this time!

Dreepa

So for all the extra pat down I got today at O'Hare Airport ( for refusing to remove my shoes), the crack team at TSA did not find the corkscrew that was in my bag.  Hmmmm.  But yet our plane was safe.

BTW--- the person who checks ids is NOT a TSA official... it is a rent-a-security person.... which I find interesting.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 28, 2005, 12:40 AM NHFT
Burn burn burn the flag.
Burn it all day long!
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Patriotism is wrong.

Sing it with me this time!

Are you sure you don't mean "nationalism"?  Most of the people on this forum are patriots...

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on May 28, 2005, 12:53 AM NHFT
So for all the extra pat down I got today at O'Hare Airport ( for refusing to remove my shoes), the crack team at TSA did not find the corkscrew that was in my bag.? Hmmmm.? But yet our plane was safe.

BTW--- the person who checks ids is NOT a TSA official... it is a rent-a-security person.... which I find interesting.
Big waste of time isn't it.....which person that greets me won't matter too much.

I wonder if we can get a bunch of people to react differently to the whole airport security situation after our first event. Maybe people could have interesting conversations with the agents.

You might have been risking alot with that corkscrew......you are a serious security threat. ;D

Russell Kanning

Maybe you can ask them "what would happen if I refused to have a pat down search?"

Kat Kanning

I imagine they'd just turn you away from entering, unless you made an effort to keep moving.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 28, 2005, 01:56 AM NHFT
Are you sure you don't mean "nationalism"?? Most of the people on this forum are patriots...

Jingoism, nationalism, and patriotism are only another method of control - an extremely effective method at that.  I hope nobody is offended by this, but it is true.  Many have died for the ideals of our country, but nobody has ever died for a piece of cloth.  At least I hope not!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Dreepa on May 28, 2005, 12:53 AM NHFT
So for all the extra pat down I got today at O'Hare Airport ( for refusing to remove my shoes), the crack team at TSA did not find the corkscrew that was in my bag.? Hmmmm.? But yet our plane was safe.

So, How was the wine?

Michael Fisher

The Merrimack Porcupines meeting today was interesting.  I tried to sell Russell's event to the group and I really think they liked the idea, coming from the perspective of Real ID and the Aviation Security Act.  I assured them Russell would not initiate force or physically noncooperate when arrested, only that he would noncooperate when asked to leave or be fully searched.

From what I gathered, they really liked the outcome of the manicure event and are looking forward to our future actions.