• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Freedom to Travel Event, Part 3

Started by ZAF???, June 09, 2005, 11:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on June 10, 2005, 06:21 PM NHFT
You DO need that crankshaft, Lloyd!

No...no, I have a crankshaft...and a new gear on the end of it.  I just got no spark!

Dreepa

Quote from: Tcman13 on June 10, 2005, 05:25 PM NHFT
FAIR WARNING ...

? ?Depending on what airline you are going on you have to pass through a TSA controlled security gate. At Manchester Airport even before you go near TSA you are greated by a lovely "Rent A Cop" A.K.A. a security officer requesting to see your bording pass with a photo id to make sure you are who you say you are. if you do not have an ID or do not show one and by pass the security officer you will have a nice Rockingham County Sheriff Officer on you with some nice Jewelry A.K.A. Steel Bracelets. It might be a silent protest but they are serious at MHT? So just a FAIR WARNING !

Actually not true... on the tsa.gov website you can also show birth certificate and SS card instead of ID.  Not that RK is going to do that but that is what is on the website of TSA.... they won't post all the new 'secret' rules but they do have that one listed. 

Dave Ridley

Dreepa

Also RK make sure that you ask them what law you are breaking.

My wife took a picture of a storefront yesterday (big protest coming from her about that one!) and the manager of the store told her it was illegal to take pictures... I told her what law?  If you can show me the law then I will get rid of the photos and give you the negative. 

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

I don't plan on asking them what law they are using to harass us. If they have one, I will not be cooperating with it.

Dreepa

Quote from: russellkanning on June 10, 2005, 07:00 PM NHFT
I don't plan on asking them what law they are using to harass us. If they have one, I will not be cooperating with it.
Fair enough.... Can a bystander who is going to be there ask?  Also take plenty of pictues.
RK be safe!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on June 10, 2005, 06:55 PM NHFT
Also RK make sure that you ask them what law you are breaking.

Maybe you can be the "what law?" guy. 8)

Dreepa

Oh I totally want to -- I ask everytime I am at the airport... next visit I am going to show SSI and birth cert and copy of TSA.gov and see what happens.

But I can't be in NH this weekend.  If all goes according to plan I will be there in Sept.  ( although rumors of my company have them sending me to Utah for 6 months).

Russell Kanning

To continue this civil disobedience.....the main factor will be people like you questioning the whole system over and over. :)

John

But, thinking if I was going to take pictures, I would bring a "throw-away" camera.

Pat K

Russell I can not attend :( but I leave you with this advice remember the words duck and cover.
I hope you won't need too.

KBCraig

danhynes