• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kelo Report, Part 3

Started by Michael Fisher, August 27, 2005, 01:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 24, 2005, 09:28 PM NHFT
Russell, the anti-ED people got the vote they wanted out of the counsil. There was no way it would have gone diferently.
listen to the mp3 .... Ian posted it here.

Shame on you Lloyd.  You should know better than to trust the state when they "give you what you want".  Wait till you hear how sneaky the city council was.  I'm editing the show right now.  Will post a link in a bit.

:o :o

Michael Fisher

Quote from: SethCohn on September 24, 2005, 09:26 PM NHFT
The 'FSP' view is pretty clear though: if you _sound_ like you want violence, you're out.? Jim's sounding like it, a lot.? Yes, maybe the media is misreporting... but Jim admits he's saying those things, even if it is under stress.? Jim needs to take a cue from Lauren and shut his mouth tight.

He said it was a complete mistake and did not mean it at all. ?He was NOT in a clear state of mind, if you know what I mean. ?I'm sure he'll retract his statements through the press soon.

When he does, just forgive and forget.

WinBear

Quote from: russellkanning on September 24, 2005, 09:31 PM NHFT
The Free State Project will not be sullied by this.  We will not be
taunted by those who advocate violence, bullied into intemperate and
ill-advised masochistic slaughter.  Technically, there *is* no "we",
because individuals in the FSP are simply that:  individuals.  It is up
to each of us to decide What To Do.  But one thing the FSP will not do
is endorse violence.

We wish Lauren and James would retract their statements, publicly.  We
wish Lauren well in her protest.  We wish a lot of things.

Alan R. Weiss

"sullied" hahahahaha
So who is we if there is no we?
I for one have not advocated violence. I do think that we should oppose the government to the point of breaking the law.
Lauren has not hurt anyone and I support her efforts.

Yeah, Lauren is cool and she hasn't advocated violence.  Her pissed off hubby did.  You do not advocate violence, but clearly someone who DOES would "sully" the FSP at a time when it hasn't finished its job of recruiting members.  There aren't enough patriots yet to take on the nasty government yet in a direct confrontation.   Opposing the government by breaking the law?  Of course.  That's a page from Gandhi and King, Jr. 

This "we" business is all without much planning and forethought.  It is all wild-ass emotion and spur of the moment.  Lots of smoke, we'll see if it results in fire.

The thing is this: if James Johnson has recanted his outburst and said so, hey, that's cool, too.  Live and learn, forgiveness and all that.  Calling cops Nazi's and advocating them being killed only makes the job tougher.  I think you know that.

WinBear

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 24, 2005, 09:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 24, 2005, 09:09 PM NHFT
::)

I've noticed that nobody has, actually, refuted any of the points I have made here, but, the above is pretty stupid.

Mike, I thought of this earlier when you claimed you were going to CT and get arrested and did not say anything because it seemed sophmoric, but, in light of ? ::) ?I will ask the question.

Do you have your wife's permission to get arrested?

I rolled my eyes because I assumed you were being sarcastic with statements like "they just ran out of room" and "the meeting had nothing to do with eminent domain".

They didn't just run out of room. ?Everyone knows that. ?And the meeting had everything to do with eminent domain - they were considering ousting two of the Board members responsible for it. ?The town is looking for a reason to oust the NLDC Board in order to stop the bad publicity.

Yes, everybody knows that! Prove that statement, Mike. ?How does ousting two NLDC member have ' everything to do with ED' ?

You can't just pull this stuff out of your ass, Mike!

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 24, 2005, 09:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 24, 2005, 09:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 24, 2005, 09:09 PM NHFT
::)

I've noticed that nobody has, actually, refuted any of the points I have made here, but, the above is pretty stupid.

Mike, I thought of this earlier when you claimed you were going to CT and get arrested and did not say anything because it seemed sophmoric, but, in light of ? ::) ?I will ask the question.

Do you have your wife's permission to get arrested?

I rolled my eyes because I assumed you were being sarcastic with statements like "they just ran out of room" and "the meeting had nothing to do with eminent domain".

They didn't just run out of room. ?Everyone knows that. ?And the meeting had everything to do with eminent domain - they were considering ousting two of the Board members responsible for it. ?The town is looking for a reason to oust the NLDC Board in order to stop the bad publicity.

Yes, everybody knows that! Prove that statement, Mike. ?How does ousting two NLDC member have ' everything to do with ED' ?

You can't just pull this stuff out of your ass, Mike!

Lloyd, you're the only one I know who thinks this meeting had nothing to do with eminent domain.
And you're the only one I know who thinks the room was "just full".

You must be joking.

Seriously...

Russell Kanning

Quote from: WinBear on September 24, 2005, 09:23 PM NHFTIf that is all you got out of the Weiss posting, you're not thinking very clearly.
Or are you just an Activist without a clue?
Bad planning gets people killed.?

Are you talking in the 3rd person now?
We are all just unsophisticated.
Are you threatening people ..... or should we not take everything you say seriously?
So if we don't have a pretty spokesperson ... we cannot have a revolution?

JonM

Why not focus energy on why one should spend a week in jail for not walking to talk to the people who prevented you from participating in a government meeting?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 24, 2005, 09:31 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on September 24, 2005, 09:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: WinBear on September 24, 2005, 09:23 PM NHFT

Bravery is cheap when its cheaply made.?

WinBear

This from Alan Weiss who risks so much he can't even move to NH and can't even sign in under his own name.

I figured that's who it was.

Seth started the piece by saying it was Alan

Michael Fisher

Quote from: WinBear on September 24, 2005, 09:36 PM NHFT
Yeah, Lauren is cool and she hasn't advocated violence.? Her pissed off hubby did.? You do not advocate violence, but clearly someone who DOES would "sully" the FSP at a time when it hasn't finished its job of recruiting members.? There aren't enough patriots yet to take on the nasty government yet in a direct confrontation.? ?Opposing the government by breaking the law?? Of course.? That's a page from Gandhi and King, Jr.?

This "we" business is all without much planning and forethought.? It is all wild-ass emotion and spur of the moment.? Lots of smoke, we'll see if it results in fire.

The thing is this: if James Johnson has recanted his outburst and said so, hey, that's cool, too.? Live and learn, forgiveness and all that.? Calling cops Nazi's and advocating them being killed only makes the job tougher.? I think you know that.

WinBear

Thanks for that. ?I think we're getting somewhere. ?After Jim retracts his statements, I really hope everyone will forgive him. ?He seems like a good man to me.

I'm sure it's not difficult to argue that saying "I want to kill everyone in the world" was not said in the right state of mind and he didn't mean to say it. ?It's like retracting the statement "When I'm god, everyone dies!" ?It doesn't make any sense at all, so it should be easy to retract IMO.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on September 24, 2005, 09:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 24, 2005, 09:31 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on September 24, 2005, 09:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: WinBear on September 24, 2005, 09:13 PM NHFT
So anyone that disagrees with you can kiss your ass?

OK.

I don't have a gun and don't know what you're trying to say.

Yah, that was a little confusing and a little out there for a 'kiss my ass'

/shrug....I thought he'd enjoy that sort of activity.? Who knew?

OH! ?MY Lord!

Kat Kanning

No, winbear is alan weiss.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: sung on September 24, 2005, 09:45 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on September 24, 2005, 08:19 PM NHFT
Freedom will never be won with people like Jason.

Often the true Agent Provacateurs are the one's doing the accusing. Jason's latest example of his "libertarianism" doesn't surprise me one bit.

It sure surprised me.   :o

WinBear

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 24, 2005, 09:31 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on September 24, 2005, 09:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: WinBear on September 24, 2005, 09:23 PM NHFT

Bravery is cheap when its cheaply made. 

WinBear

This from Alan Weiss who risks so much he can't even move to NH and can't even sign in under his own name.

I figured that's who it was.

Of course its me.  Everyone who has read my online stuff knows its me.  If you haven't read my postings in various forums, then you don't know much bout me and your opinion of me isn't worth contemplating.  Those that have know where I'm coming from, and have done enough research to know I know a little bit about what I'm talking about.  Usually.  Not always.  But in this case, I've been in public protests before, one or two that turned violent.   I thought I was abundantly clear in my views.  I can't help it if people can't read, or grok what I said about preparation, planning, and effectiveness.

Rick Stanley.  Ruby Ridge.  Waco.  Bastrop, Texas.  New Orleans Gun and People Grab.  I can name a dozen other incidents of government turning a situation into a disaster and managing the media so well that it made our side look like the bad guys.  Lauren playing Gandhi?  Cool.  Effective, to a point - until they just lock her ass up.  James invoking Godwin's Law?  C'mon.

WinBear
And since you care, Alan R. Weiss

P.S: I publicly supported Mike and Kat's protests in the past as direct action.  As for Kat's childish "why isn't Alan in NH?" qjuip, she and y'all have no idea of the details of my life right now, nor should you, nor shjould you care.  But here's one thought:  call up my 86 year old mother in law and tell her to hurry up and drop dead so that Alan can join you on the battle lines (without a plan, of course).  Tell the IRS, whom I am paying $200K to, to release the lien on my house so I can move right now.  And about a dozen other factors that tell me I can't come right now.  If you don't have much to lose, its *easy* to move.  If you don't have many responsibilities, its *easy* to move.

If you didn't understand any of that, I can't really be bothered with you.

FTL_Ian

Where is this stuff by Jason, can someone provide a link?

Also, did you protestors catch the free lunch post I made?  I hope that wasn't lost in this arguement.

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 24, 2005, 09:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on September 24, 2005, 08:56 PM NHFT
Man these guys could be on the Bush spin team- they take one off the cuff remark by a husband under stress and want to tar every one ?who opeses Kelo as advacating violence. ::).

Thats a bit of a jump! :-*

I don't think it's a jump at all, They don't want any coverage that they don't like and they are saying people who support Lauren are advocating violence, its bullcrap. No one here is and they know that. They tar us with words they never us when speaking of Government!!

You can lump me in with Kat=Any one who thinks I am worse then govt. can kiss my ass.