• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kelo Report, Part 3

Started by Michael Fisher, August 27, 2005, 01:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

I incorporated Russell's changes and sent the article out to:
Rick Koster
Ted Mann
Ethen Rouen

Kat Kanning

Her next court date in Oct. 7.  She'll be in there at least two more weeks.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on September 25, 2005, 08:31 AM NHFT
Her next court date in Oct. 7.? She'll be in there at least two more weeks.

:'(

Michael Fisher

Well, guys, I'm heading out to meet Don and Cathleen so we can carpool down to protest in support of Lauren.

See you there!  :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: russellkanning on September 25, 2005, 06:10 AM NHFT

..... so I don't know what she is thinking.

Yes, nobody knows what she is thinking.

Kat Kanning

David Shultz from New London just called and said some of them will be there today also.  We're leaving soon.

WinBear

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 25, 2005, 01:54 AM NHFT
Let me know what you think about this.  Should I add more quotes to the article from different people like others on the NH Underground?

I also need to get the exact quotes approved by Jim, although they are what he said in general.

It is excellent!  In this day and age, being media-savvy is power.  This is an excellent, excellent step.  I could quibble with the length, the lack of contract information, or structure, or mention of how to donate funds, but those are quibbles.  Good job!

WinBear

FTL_Ian

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on September 25, 2005, 12:04 AM NHFT
Edit:  oops, I was only the third person to call Lauren a hero.   :)  Someone on the FSP forums called her a hero 3 and a half hours ago.  ;)

I called her my hero days ago on the air.  Nany nany boo boo!

WinBear

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on August 27, 2005, 07:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on August 27, 2005, 09:19 AM NHFT
Any pictures we can post?

Photo #1 Susette Kelo's house, our flagship.  Notice the Gadsen Flag.

Jesus H. Christ, THIS is what the People's Democratic Republic of New London wanted to condemn?  Fucking morons.  Time to condemn the City Council's property!

Appalled,

WinBear

FTL_Ian

Thanks for the mention in the release, BTW!   ;D

Michael Fisher

Quote from: WinBear on September 24, 2005, 10:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: sung on September 24, 2005, 09:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: WinBear on September 24, 2005, 09:47 PM NHFT
Of course its me.

Just stay and Texas and shut the fuck up, you stuttering jackass.

Let the people who actually have intestinal fortitude do what they need to achieve liberty instead of worrying about how the statist press views us. You disgust me. Quit whining or get off the bus.

OK, fine with me.

WinBear

P.S:  <yawn> I give speeches to hundreds despite my handicap.  Do you think I *care* what you think of my speech impediment?  Silly buffoon.

Alan, we have several people who pop up now and then to watch our actions from the sidelines and annoy us when it is dramatically appropriate.

What kind of a sick, immature human being could say what sung just said?  Just ignore him, IMO.

Michael Fisher

Today was amazing, almost surreal. ?I feel like my life has intersected with an important historical event. ?I'm positive that Lauren's protests will be successful in gaining support for our cause. ?Even the Captain at the jail who said her methods were "pretty extreme" was supportive of our cause.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: sung on September 25, 2005, 08:12 PM NHFT
Because he IS a stuttering jackass. Just over a year ago, he was just a stutterer. What changed, Alan?

Learn to be respectful of others even if you disagree with them.

Govern yourself or you are not welcome here in my eyes.

Kat Kanning

We had lots of honks and thumbs up from passersby.  Someone from Fox and a lady from The Day came to talk to us.  We got a nice tour of Ft. Trumbull area.  I saw the shrine thing that Lauren was starting to build.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: sung on September 25, 2005, 08:19 PM NHFT
I will call Alan a jackass because he is. I am not trolling. If you want to ban me, fine. But I'm not holding back for the sake of some sort of "respect".

Jason Sorens can go fuck himself too.

Grow up, sung.  You're simultaneously wasting your breath, annoying me, and trying to cause a greater divide between us and the FSP.

Sorens and Weiss are cool with it now that there's a retraction.  I forgive them.

Be nice, please.