• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heh....heh...heh

Started by Kat Kanning, April 07, 2012, 05:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky Thatcher

Ditto what Jim said.  It would be great to see you guys.  Tom and I were just talking the other day about the last Thanksgiving we spent up at Hoyt Farm.  Hard to believe that was two years ago!

Kat Kanning

Ya, two years, wow.  Remember all the cool thanksgivings at Lauren and Jim's?  :)

Free libertarian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 30, 2012, 05:36 PM NHFT
New truck:  better in some ways, worse in others.  We like the generator and refrigerator.  The transmission isn't as nice as the Volvo.  The company is better, but still irritating in some ways.  Overall everything better :)  Right now debating a trip delivering to MA and ME on the 1st and 2nd....so we could visit people....I guess if anyone is still speaking to me.

Will we have to learn "truck driver" speak or can we talk like regular people?  Over.   ;D

Kat Kanning

But.....I never even once said Good Buddy!

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 02, 2012, 12:56 PM NHFT
But.....I never even once said Good Buddy!

I listen to just enough CB to know that "driver" can be said with inflection to convey exactly how you feel about the other party.  ;)

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 01, 2012, 12:38 PM NHFT
Ya, two years, wow.  Remember all the cool thanksgivings at Lauren and Jim's?  :)
Yep, good times were had by all! :D  Over.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down.

Jim Johnson

Keep your Seat Cover happy, Driver. 

Pat K

Don't eat the "special" at the truck stop diner.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat K on December 03, 2012, 02:33 PM NHFT
Don't eat the "special" at the truck stop diner.

That was the one thing my Mom told me to do, when I was a young lad leaving home.

Pat K

Jim Johnson

KBCraig

The advice used to be, "Eat where the truckers eat!"

Then Dad pointed out the only thing a parking lot full of trucks means, is that they have a big parking lot and strong coffee.

Kat Kanning

All it really takes is a big parking lot. 

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 04, 2012, 09:34 AM NHFT
All it really takes is a big parking lot.
So is that what they're calling it these days?  >:D