• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heh....heh...heh

Started by Kat Kanning, April 07, 2012, 05:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Well, when the road is your home...

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on December 02, 2012, 01:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 02, 2012, 12:56 PM NHFT
But.....I never even once said Good Buddy!

I listen to just enough CB to know that "driver" can be said with inflection to convey exactly how you feel about the other party.  ;)
and often the dock workers call you chief or boss while actually meaning 'low life'.

Kat Kanning

Blizzardy in Battle Creek, MI today.  I passed so many wrecks,   It was like a parking lot.  One big rig was as close as you can come to rolling it, without actually doing so.  Half his drive tires were in the air.

John

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 09, 2012, 05:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on December 02, 2012, 01:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 02, 2012, 12:56 PM NHFT
But.....I never even once said Good Buddy!

I listen to just enough CB to know that "driver" can be said with inflection to convey exactly how you feel about the other party.  ;)
and often the dock workers call you chief or boss while actually meaning 'low life'.

Just like prison.  ;D

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 21, 2013, 06:30 PM NHFT
Blizzardy in Battle Creek, MI today.  I passed so many wrecks,   It was like a parking lot.  One big rig was as close as you can come to rolling it, without actually doing so.  Half his drive tires were in the air.

Yeah, upper midwest is getting a wicked cold spell right now, same one that will be here in NH mid-week.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

67 yesterday in the Texas panhandle

Kat Kanning

OK I'm completely freaking out here.  We're up in the mountains by Flagstaff and it's snowing.  A pickup just spun out in front of me and wound up crosswise across the fast lane and partially blocking the slow lane.  I managed to slow down quick enough without jack-knifing us in the snow and went around the guy.  I was shaking so bad, I had to have Russell start driving.

Jim Johnson

Pat K

Good job, getting through that, ya big trucking women ya.

John

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 10, 2013, 11:33 AM NHFT
OK I'm completely freaking out here.  We're up in the mountains by Flagstaff and it's snowing.  A pickup just spun out in front of me and wound up crosswise across the fast lane and partially blocking the slow lane.  I managed to slow down quick enough without jack-knifing us in the snow and went around the guy.  I was shaking so bad, I had to have Russell start driving.

Yikes!  That sounds very scary Kat and I hope you guys stay safe :)

firecracker joe

glad you made it through safe, keep on truckin

Russell Kanning

Ya know those four wheelers can really get in the way:-)
BTW 60 degree weather is nice:-)

jerry

Kardinal Kanning,  I hear they are looking for a new Pope.  Have you sent in your resume?

Kat, would your truck license cover a Popemobile?