• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More lack of discernment in the Keene movement

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 29, 2014, 12:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

So apparently Keene Cop Block dude CENTURION is a fraud? Claiming to be a former U.S. Navy, Lt. Cmd, SEAL. Damn guys, I could have seen that just from his posture and build. The lack of discernment and judgement is troubling.

Jim Johnson

WithoutAPaddle

I don't have a dog in this, but I just googled Keene Cop Block Centurian and found this page, which may be useful... or not, because I have no means to vet it.

http://stopfreekeene.com/

Of course, New Hampshire is the state where Edgar Berube attained infamy, and I thought it was funny a few years ago when a guy applying for a football coaching job at Notre Dame burnished his lackluster resume by falsely claiming he had played football for the UNH Wildcats.  I mean I could see someone who was applying for a coaching position at UNH claiming he had played football for Notre Dame, but vice versa?  Back when I went to UNH, they used to recruit their football players out of gym class.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 29, 2014, 10:25 AM NHFT
Is there a reference?

https://www.facebook.com/StolenValor/posts/419483681474568
QuoteNAVY TIMES (June 05, 2006)
News Briefs
Phony baloney recruiter
He posed as a Navy recruiter, wearing the uniform and medals and taking part
in a Veterans Day ceremony.
Now, Matthew Phillips of Springfield, Vt., has been sentenced to six months
probation for wearing the uniform without authorization.
Phillips, 31, pleaded guilty in February, acknowledging that in December
2004, he entered the U.S. Naval Recruiting Station in Keene, N.H., wearing a
Navy lieutenant's uniform that had a SEAL badge.
Last year, Phillips wore the same uniform, accompanied by Navy recruiters to
a high school in Bellows Falls, Vt. He also acknowledged he wore the uniform
on Veterans Day in 2004, in Claremont, N.H., where he played a major role in
a public ceremony and was photographed

http://springfieldvt.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html
Have to pay to view the whole article...
QuoteFRIDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2007

Charges reduced for imposter in plea deal
A 32-year-old Londonderry man who had been charged with posing as a federal safety inspector at a Springfield road construction site pleaded guilty to reduced charges of disorderly conduct for obstructing traffic.
Matthew Phillips, who works at the Springfield Recycling Center, had been charged with two counts of impersonating a public officer, a misdemeanor, in September and July.

http://www.wcax.com/story/7528740/two-time-imposter-pleads-guilty-again
QuoteTwo Time Imposter Pleads Guilty Again

White River Junction, Vermont - December 21, 2007

A man already convicted for pretending to be a decorated Navy Seal, has once again pleaded guilty to being someone he's not.

32-year-old Matthew Phillips, of Londonderry, admitted he identified himself as an OSHA inspector at construction sites in Springfield and Chester this fall. He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and received a deferred sentence.

Last year Phillips was placed on federal probation after he wore a uniform and medals to a Bellows Falls High School recruitment drive in Vermont, and to Veterans Day ceremonies in Claremont, New Hampshire.

So he appears to be on Fed probation... is he an informant? They have him by the short hairs.

From Stop Free Keene post...
http://stopfreekeene.com/2014/12/26/something-stinks-in-libertopia-why-does-ian-bernard-associate-with-a-known-fraud/
Although I can't find the post on Keene Cop Block Facebook page. Was it taken down?
Here is the Don Shipley
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Don-Shipley/221960734523677

Image post on Stop Free Keene

QuoteEvery organization, to be taken seriously, needs to carefully screen those they highlight as spokesmen for their cause. And just this morning, as I have again and again and again, I've verified CENTURION as a fake Navy SEAL who continues to skip on money owed and threatens those who confront him.

Your organizations reputation is only tarnished by allowing his narcissistic and sociopathic personality membership in it and his dislike of Police only stems from the fact that he's had so many run-ins with them...

I strongly recommend you push him off the nearest cliff.

Don Shipley BUD/S 131, SEAL Team ONE, SEAL Team TWO.

Background on Centurion aka Mathew Phillips aka John Philpiano aka JP approx age 39 claims: ex Navy SEAL, wounded, decorated, rank: Lt Commander

Tom Sawyer

Yeah this is the way a former SEAL would play dress up   ;D ;D ;D

Pat K

Knew he was wacky, took a dislike to him when he bad mouthed Dale, didn't think he was this wacky.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on December 29, 2014, 08:53 PM NHFT
Knew he was wacky, took a dislike to him when he bad mouthed Dale, didn't think he was this wacky.

Come on Pat admit you were saluting and saying "By your leave sir." to him.

;D ;D ;D

Yeah everyone knows that they just give away Lt. Cmd rank and SEAL Tridents to any flat brim wearing guy that comes along.

Pat K

Was hard to get me to do that, when I was enlisted.
Ask me about the Japanese Admiral some time.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on December 30, 2014, 01:02 AM NHFT
Was hard to get me to do that, when I was enlisted.
Ask me about the Japanese Admiral some time.

Reminds me of the Cheech and Chong Japanese Kamikaze bit.

"And you will dive down on the American ships and blow them up! Any questions? Yes, you in the glasses."

"Honorable Sir, are you out of your fucking mind!"

Tom Sawyer

Joking aside.

The fact that the movement won't police their own is a big problem.

People allow others to walk into potentially dangerous situations.

We have withdrawn our participation in Keene activism because of the self promotion at the expense of the truth. There have been a number of questionable characters promoted to the wider audience as activists of note, only later to find out that people knew of them to be a problem and said nothing.

Just recently I interacted with a family on the Free State Project forum. They loved the Tour de Shire, Exploring the Free State, New Hampshire, Grafton Apple Festival 2012 video They asked me about "family friendly" places to consider to move to. The bitch of it is that I feel reluctant to suggest Keene, which kind of sucks for us.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on December 29, 2014, 08:53 PM NHFT
isn't this how we decide ..... if they don't laugh at PatKs jokes or if they badmouth Dale ..... they are on our bad list. :)

Russell Kanning

just looked him up on fedbook .... I guess I am not "friends" with him and don't recognize him.

Free libertarian

I have a confession to make.  I'm not sure if I was at Woodstock, I might have been home inventing the internet.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on December 30, 2014, 09:36 PM NHFT

I have a confession to make.  I'm not sure if I was at Woodstock, I might have been home inventing the internet.   ;D

Now, now Bob let's calm down and take your medicine. Or maybe you have...  ;D