• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You might call my ancient rants about islam a.....

Started by Riddler, January 09, 2015, 06:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

Wow, jimmy......you are so creative. .....and funny too.....

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Riddler on February 28, 2015, 10:42 PM NHFT
Wow, jimmy......you are so creative. .....and funny too.....

How does he train those frogs to do that?

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on February 28, 2015, 10:23 PM NHFT
Yuppers.....you all continually prove me wrong....
Day after day.......beheadings, burning people in cages, blowing people up.....all 50 U.S. states with active radical - Islamic threats...yeah.
Christians,  Jews, Buddhists,  are keeping right up with the fun-loving Muslims. ....you people,  I thought,  were somewhat educated...had some normal capacity for rational sense. ...what gives?

Maybe somebody should give them some blankets with small pox germs on 'em or conduct some syphilis experiments on them. 

No wait, I got it, round up all the people of Middle Eastern origin that are ahem "American citizens" and put 'em in concentration camps like FDR did to Japanese Americans just a few decades ago.

Can you say "waterboard" ?  How about "civil forfeiture" ?  I bet you can.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on March 01, 2015, 06:06 AM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on February 28, 2015, 10:23 PM NHFT
Yuppers.....you all continually prove me wrong....
Day after day.......beheadings, burning people in cages, blowing people up.....all 50 U.S. states with active radical - Islamic threats...yeah.
Christians,  Jews, Buddhists,  are keeping right up with the fun-loving Muslims. ....you people,  I thought,  were somewhat educated...had some normal capacity for rational sense. ...what gives?

Maybe somebody should give them some blankets with small pox germs on 'em or conduct some syphilis experiments on them. 

No wait, I got it, round up all the people of Middle Eastern origin that are ahem "American citizens" and put 'em in concentration camps like FDR did to Japanese Americans just a few decades ago.

Come on now, those were sanctioned by a government. We can't have these non-government groups running around doing these kinds of things.

Riddler

Hey cats....just checking in.....how's the uprising & mass invasion of Muslims into Europe going?....& we get to import a bunch MORE! Yay for us ( hmmm.....the Tsarnaev brothers were......also....refugees...seeking asylum....you know...the pressure -cooker guys?)....yeah....this will end well......I'll  check back in later.....
Guns, Gold, Silver, Ammo....people....

Riddler

Oh, my goodness....Japanese internment  camps!!!!........as opposed to luxurious  accommodations  afforded American citizens living /working in Japan?.......= douche-move  #1

Waterboarding?!!!!.... (Special Forces guys go thru worse.......and, hey....at least your head wasn't sawed off,....oh, hey, better yet, ....how bout the swing-set......upside-down-lit-on-fire-by-gasoline trick, you moronic waste

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Riddler on September 16, 2015, 07:27 PM NHFT
Hey cats....just checking in.....how's the uprising & mass invasion of Muslims into Europe going?....& we get to import a bunch MORE! Yay for us ( hmmm.....the Tsarnaev brothers were......also....refugees...seeking asylum....you know...the pressure -cooker guys?)....yeah....this will end well......I'll  check back in later.....
Guns, Gold, Silver, Ammo....people....

Oh, my goodness....Japanese internment  camps!!!!........as opposed to luxurious  accommodations  afforded American citizens living /working in Japan?.......= douche-move  #1

Waterboarding?!!!!.... (Special Forces guys go thru worse.......and, hey....at least your head wasn't sawed off,....oh, hey, better yet, ....how bout the swing-set......upside-down-lit-on-fire-by-gasoline trick, you moronic waste

Are we angry?  ...and feeling a little useless?

Well cheer up!  Now there's 'Chill Pill'... it can ease your intellectual diarrhea and stop you from posting senseless diatribes. 

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on September 16, 2015, 08:36 PM NHFT

My mom has a friend born in one of those internment camps. Her friends parents were forcibly placed there....they were "American Citizens", (but not the right kind I guess) ... that didn't stop FDR from rounding them up and dispossessing them of their home etc.

The question you should be asking is, "why isn't the USA's foreign policy of aggression / destablization (sic) in the middle east stopped so there won't be so many refugees in the first place" ?   

Also, your troll technique is a little rusty, you should work into the insults a little slower.  Try a little foreplay first okay sweetie?

Tom Sawyer

Hey, you guys just wait till they impose Sharia Law!

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 17, 2015, 08:52 AM NHFT

I can't even really explain why, but your mention of sharia law has placed the song that has that repetitious "my sharona" thing in it, in my head.  Now I'm going to go around all day, bopping my head to a song I never really liked.  Dang you Tom Sawyer!  ;D

Riddler

Yeah, yeah, yeah......like I said....my prediction  is coming into fruition.....oh, and piss on your friends whoever in the internment  camp...Jap-American....war going on...you conveniently ignored my question  about Jap treatment  of  American  citizens  over there...

And "Our" destabilizing  the mid east?....ni&&@ please.....Muslims are destabilized because, ....they're  muslims....different "tribes".....been killing & creating havoc with one another since time immemorial

Tom Sawyer

My work here is done.  ;D My Sharia!

Wait a minute I'm not quite done...

I've lived in Japan. Kind of hard to hate them. I've worked with Iranians, great folks. It's more a matter of  "tribalism" or statism that leads to the ugliness... as shown so well by the Riddler.

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 17, 2015, 11:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 17, 2015, 08:52 AM NHFT

I can't even really explain why, but your mention of sharia law has placed the song that has that repetitious "my sharona" thing in it, in my head.  Now I'm going to go around all day, bopping my head to a song I never really liked.  Dang you Tom Sawyer!  ;D

KBCraig

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on September 17, 2015, 04:31 PM NHFT
Yeah, yeah, yeah......like I said....my prediction  is coming into fruition.....oh, and piss on your friends whoever in the internment  camp...Jap-American....war going on...you conveniently ignored my question  about Jap treatment  of  American  citizens  over there...

And "Our" destabilizing  the mid east?....ni&&@ please.....Muslims are destabilized because, ....they're  muslims....different "tribes".....been killing & creating havoc with one another since time immemorial

I didn't conveniently ignore your question.  It was formed via a collectivist view point (yours) , sort of a silly question for me to entertain too, but if you insist I'll comment...  Assigning "guilt"  to one individual that wasn't involved in something based solely on that individuals race, is racist.  Why weren't German and Italian "Americans" also rounded up and put in concentration camps ? That's a question you might have asked, but didn't. 

I have more in common with a peace loving muslim, than I do a war mongering "American", should I be placed in a camp too?

I appreciate that you didn't call me names though, thanks. 

Tom Sawyer