• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WHO JUST SMOTE ME?!?!?

Started by Quantrill, April 25, 2007, 08:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Quantrill

Maybe I shouldn't be so sensitive...
:'(

error

penguins4me

When you're feeling down, just remember the guy with the stupid username, and perhaps you won't feel as bad. :D

Insurgent

I've been contemplating this exact question. Someone on the 9/11 board has decided to hate me and smite me on every occasion.

lastlady

After a week of joining someone has been smiting me on a daily basis. I think there is someone who does this to every single person he/she comes across and my feeling it is to mess with our heads.

error

Oh, someone does it to me all the time, and I've never figured out why. I just don't pay it much attention anymore.

Dreepa

Kat Kanning

Karma to Quantrill for helping me proofread.

John

Hey, here's an idea.
For a while, we saw more detail here about people's karma rating right . . .
Wouldn't it be neat to see more detail about how people use their applaud and smite buttons?  As in what percentage do folks applaud vs. how often they hit smite.
Might be interesting?

Kat Kanning

You'd have to write the code for it.

dalebert

A couple who just got married opened one of their wedding gifts to discover a little box with a red button and little plastic dome on a hinge to protect the button from being accidentally pushed. It came with a note "If you push this button, someone you don't know will die and you will be paid $100,000." There was no indication of who it was from.

They pondered over the meaning for weeks. They pondered over whether to push the button for weeks. They weren't even sure if it was anything more than a joke. They finally decided, heck, it was no one they know. Maybe the person was SUPPOSED to die, like someone on death row. Why else would they have been given the button? So they pressed it.

The next day, a nicely-dressed be-speckled man showed up at their front door and asked if they had the box. They nodded and handed it to him. He handed them an envelope full of money and turned to go but they stopped him.

"What are going to do with the box?" asked the wife.

"We give it to someone else now."

"Who?" asked the husband.

"Someone you don't know."

lastlady

Quote from: John on April 26, 2007, 07:47 AM NHFT
Hey, here's an idea.
For a while, we saw more detail here about people's karma rating right . . .
Wouldn't it be neat to see more detail about how people use their applaud and smite buttons?  As in what percentage do folks applaud vs. how often they hit smite.
Might be interesting?

Yes that's a good idea we could see who is smiting people all day.

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 26, 2007, 07:59 AM NHFT
You'd have to write the code for it.

:o Code?  ::)  Who me?  :-[
Just a fun idea.   ;)   . . .

error

There's a SMF mod that does this already. The less mature contingent of the FTL BBS briefly asked for it, and then quickly changed their minds...

LordBaltimore

Quote from: lastlady on April 26, 2007, 12:08 AM NHFT
After a week of joining someone has been smiting me on a daily basis. I think there is someone who does this to every single person he/she comes across and my feeling it is to mess with our heads.

That's nothing.  The forum moderator smited me with -35 for a single post.