• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

3rd Annual Jaffrey Live Free or Die Celebration & Forum

Started by Friday, May 28, 2008, 03:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Featuring Revolutionary Artillery & Guns, Battle ReEnactments, Speakers, Bands, Vendors, Jaffrey Downtown Common Main Event, Secluded "After Hours" Barbecue, with Live Music, Food, ReEnactments, After dark Cannons Grand Finale, Free Camping & More!

Where: downtown Commons, Jaffrey NH
When: August 23, 2008 (time not specified)

Reservations for free organization booths and vending spaces still available.
Free camping & facilities reservations for August 22 and 23 available through July.

Events LineUp to Date:
TOPICS:
NH Constitution Preservation
Second Amendment and Gun Rights
NH Motto & History Preservation
RFID/Spychips and National ID
Mt. Monadnock Zone Preservation
Marijuana Medicinal and Decriminalization

SPEAKERS:
Evan Nappen, Second Amendment Attorney
John B. Hunt, NH House of Reps
Katherine Albrecht, Spychips author and radio host
David Welch, NH House of Reps
Matt Simon, NH Common Sense Executive Director
Joel Winters, NH House of Reps
Jonathon Perri, NH Students for Sensible Drug Policy
Daniel Itse, NH House of Reps
Jennifer Coffee, State Coordinator Second Amendment Sisters

ORGANIZATIONS & VENDORS:
NH Liberty Alliance
NH Libertarian Party
National Heritage Center for Constitutional Studies
NH Common Sense
CASPIAN
Second Amendment Sisters
Friends of Immigration Law Enforcement

ARTILLERY REENACTMENT:
Captain Morrills Artillery Company, Franklin, NH

BAND:
Poker Face, Allentown PA

GUNPOWDER:
Donated by Atlas Fireworks, Jaffrey NH

AFTER HOURS:
Historic Dillion Lodge, Jaffrey NH

Volunteers, Promoters and Fundraisers still needed!  Please contact Jean Coutu at (603) 532-6711 for more information.

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Anarchy In Your Head will have a table there. I'm on the phone with Jean right now. I've got a lot of left-over silk screened boogeyman t-shirts from Porcfest that I'll have marked down from $15 to $10 as well as some anarchy bumper stickers.

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 23, 2008, 09:31 AM NHFT
Good luck getting off the phone!  ;D

I almost said something, but yeah... OMG. Nice guy... very talkey.  ;D

Kat Kanning

QuoteTO ALL GUN OWNERS/GROUPS ATTENDING LIVE FREE OR DIE RALLY: We encourage & endorse open carry at the event. We request that you pass this along to your members,BUT ALSO, that if possible, for people open carrying, they wear something identifying them selves as other than a Fed or Police Officer. Many participants of last years event have questioned "if the feds are going to be there again this year?",(there were NO police). People "not in the know" thought participants open carrying were feds or plain clothed police. As you know,the idea of open carrying at event is to bring others into the know.
Thank You, Jean"Mike"Coutu 

Russell Kanning

I bet open carry with a slogan tshirt would do the trick

dalebert

Around this crowd, if you wear a shirt that says, in huge letters "I'M NOT A FED" and they'll instantly assume you ARE a fed. :D

Ron Helwig

I'm thinking of getting a t-shirt that just says "who is Carl Drega?"  :P

Kat Kanning

We have been mailing & e-mailing out hundreds of notices,running ads in local papers,etc., since January, for ANYONE to show up for volunteers meeting on Friday, August 22, 7 PM at Dillon Lodge. We have had 6 (maybe's) commitments since January! I AM NOW ON MY HANDS & KNEES BEGGING! PLEASE !!!! Thousands of dollars, hundreds of hours all year,many contributions, have gone into this event. It appears hundreds of people are coming, & event is in deep crap if no one shows up for meeting. Tasks easy & short,wear nice STAFF t-shirts (being donated by Loud Pipes Saloon 2), &  mostly just knowing what's going on & where things are to answer people arriving Saturday morning & Saturday evening. I cannot do this part alone & have tapped out every source I can think of to ask! PLEASE does anyone out there know ANYONE who can PLEASE HELP or solicit for volunteers to come to meeting?
Desperate, Jean Coutu, Live Free Or Die Rally'08

email him at Caacp01 at aol dot com

dalebert

This is definitely an over-reaction. It's just too early for people to commit to a meeting on Aug 22. That's over a month away. I think he's going to get a lot more responses as the meeting approaches.

Kat Kanning

Coconut

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 13, 2008, 09:11 AM NHFT
...if no one shows up for meeting.
...solicit for volunteers to come to meeting?

Is this vague to anyone else? They need volunteers to "come to meeting." Isn't that what they called church back in the olden days: "Don't forget to go to meeting on Sunday"

I guess it makes sense. Just weird he doesn't write "come to the meeting"  I don't know where Dillon Lodge is either.

Kat Kanning

QuoteKat, Thank you! Dillon Lodge is across from Sawyers Field , where encampment 8/22 & evening & after hours events(8/23) are taking place after main event downtown (8/23). 202 No. out of Jaffrey towards Peterborough approx. 3 miles. Turn east (right) on Old Sharon Road ( & Coll's Farm Stand) Road turns to dirt,go to end,(little red house) turn left, go approx. 200', Lodge on left,Field on Right. Will be signs,well marked 8/22. Map on back of invites mailed out, or go to pictures on Homepage myspace.com/caacp for photo of map or I have maps I can snail mail. Gratefully, Mike C.