• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

3rd Annual Jaffrey Live Free or Die Celebration & Forum

Started by Friday, May 28, 2008, 03:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Thanks for coming to defend yourself.  If I was wrong, I'll take back my determination and accusation.  Let's start with a simple clarification.  If you "aren't a racist", are you a white separatist?  If not, why are you reposting stuff like this on your forum?

From http://pokerface.org/fx/viewtopic.php?t=5492
Quote* We will largely eliminate both crime and racial conflict by making America a largely white country again. In particular, we propose to offer blacks a substantial payment -- say, $100,000 -- to renounce their citizenship and go elsewhere, and to require sterilization in exchange for welfare if they remain. (Note: Blacks are only 13 percent of the population, but commit 50 percent of the crime.) As for illegal immigrants -- particularly Hispanics -- we propose to round them up like Ike did in the 50's when he got rid of thousands, or else to pressure employers not to hire them by making it risky and costly to do so.

jaqeboy

This appears to be a forum post by: John Bryant (john@thebirdman.org).

You've got some offensive stuff posted by people on the FTL BBS. Are you responsible for every post? Do you want to spend your days censoring the posts? Should we stop listening to FTL because some numbnuk posts smack about someone/some race, etc.?

Just curious if you will be following up and cleaning up the FTL BBS of all the offensive BS?

[edit: love you, Ian, and get a grip]

FTL_Ian

No, it's a forum post by "pokerkid", the site admin.  He is reposting Mr. Bryant's email.

I do not take responsibility for anyone else's posts except my own.

No one here ever complained about the rest of their forum.  I couldn't even tell you what is there, nor do I care.  This is solely about "pokerkid", the admin, and from what I understand, he is a member of Pokerface. 

Now, I'm interested in Dennis's answer to my earlier question and now this one:

Who is "pokerkid"?

jaqeboy

OK, you got me.

Do you ever post things forwarded to you without reading with a fine-toothed comb? Do you agree with some of Birdman's positions? I have seen something of his in the past, but, as with most people in this movement, I read for information content and move on to the next thing - most people say something I don't agree with. I don't think you have to worry about birdman coming to power and implementing any of those policies.  ;)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: jaqeboy on August 04, 2008, 08:39 PM NHFT
OK, you got me.

Do you ever post things forwarded to you without reading with a fine-toothed comb? Do you agree with some of Birdman's positions? I have seen something of his in the past, but, as with most people in this movement, I read for information content and move on to the next thing - most people say something I don't agree with. I don't think you have to worry about birdman coming to power and implementing any of those policies.  ;)

I don't care who birdman is.  He's some racist asshole.  I care that the person who posted it is the admin of the pokerface forum, and allegedly a member of the band.  If the bandmember is a racist (or a "white nationalist" who claims to not be racist), I want to know so I can never buy their stuff or be confused as a supporter or fan of them.

Pokerbass

Nope - not racist - not separatist - that is unless you qualify the longing for separating ourselves from a globalist ideology.

Now, on to the question of why we would repost this article.  If you had the opportunity to peruse the post, you would notice that this was one person's idea for a new political party, albeit one yearning for a return to whitey in charge.  The thing I find fascinating is that this individual is clamoring for much of what I see discussed here on nhunderground such as

- cutting taxes by at least 50 percent by scaling back the federal government.

- eliminate the income tax, in favor of either a land tax or a sales tax.

- opting out of the Social Security system

- reducing/increasing the circulation of currency whenever there is a rise/drop in the price of a market basket of commodities

- end the war in Iraq and bring the troops home

- close American foreign bases which are not relevant to our national defense.

- end foreign aid.

- oppose all 'hate crime' legislation

- legalize all drugs.

... and so on, and so on.

Basically, out of 23 planks he lists as being central to his concept of a new political party, the one you cite is the only one that I see as racially questionable.  One or two others could have been phrased better, but, overall this is not far off from sounding like something FSP or Ron Paul would espouse.

So, this raises a couple of questions from me.

Should I refuse to read or share this article with people because 5% of it might offend someone?

Should I shun this person or reach out to him and try to change his mind of that 5% I differ on?

Should I continue posting his articles and fear the notion that he will be considered a 5th member of the band?

Dennis
Poker Face
www.pokerface.com

J’raxis 270145

So what's up with all this stuff in that email that was posted earlier?

Quote1st - What is the representation of jews on the FSP board?
Is there an over representation of dual loyalist jews, as it is in many other organizations that love freedom. Where said organization starts to do good, then later dual loyalists are elected, then all of a sudden said effort starts to fizzle, because of these judas goats working against it inside. FSP is currently NOT meeting their goals of people moving to NH, Et Tu Brute Rich? I can tell you of dozens of movements and organizations where this has happened time and time again. Ron Pauls 2008 Revolution is just the latest to get derailed. The revolutionary sayanim is right smack in the middle of it all.

Rich, are you only sensitive to jewish issues, because everything you listed in the email below as offensive to FSP has to do solely with posts/categories exposing the crimes of the criminal jew. (I said CRIMINAL JEW not all jews) One of the writers you happen to chose is a Canadien jew by the name of Henry Makow, who has no problem exposing jewish crimes and criminals. But henry must be a self hater. Obviously you didn?t read the piece he wrote, only the sensationalism of the title?  http://pokerface.org/fx/viewtopic.php?t=5486

If I had taken your attitude of protecting criminal illegal-Mexicans in writing this email to Poker Face, I would be telling them that all of their anti-illegal immigration posts
http://pokerface.org/fx/viewforum.php?f=28
are RACIST and SUPREMACIST, & that Poker Face are a bunch of Minute-Klanners etc..? oh yeah that?s right, I have gotten called those names too, because of my AMERICAN FIRST actions. But instead I get a shitty little email like the one you wrote to me, whining about how we?re haters and anti-semites for what we allow to be posted on our forum. Grow the fuck up.
Now I find out that you are going out of your way to fuck up other events and relationship.

Quick question? Are you American First or are you JEW first. If you want me to see you color blind, then act like an American Firster, and stop covering for jews who are criminals, for that?s all we do. By you being offended by the articles posted, tells me what side of freedom YOU choose to be on ? the half truthers side. We don?t care what the truth is, no matter how ugly it may be against our own favorite groups, or against the grain of our programmed ? education. Truth is always paramount., and as well should be for EVERYONE else.

Anyone obsessing so much over Jews is going to have a damned hard time convincing me he's not an anti-semite. And anyone going on about "criminal illegal-Mexicans" and calling themselves an American Firster is ripe for ostracism in my opinion.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Pokerbass on August 04, 2008, 09:19 PM NHFT
Should I refuse to read or share this article with people because 5% of it might offend someone?

Yes, unless you want people to confuse you for a racist (white separatist).

QuoteShould I shun this person or reach out to him and try to change his mind of that 5% I differ on?

For me, shun.  Ignorance can usually be remedied, and I'm a pretty tolerant guy.  My exception is that I don't tolerate those who do not allow others to be free based on the groups they them to be a part of.  Hating people for their skin pigment or the plot of land they were born on is despicable to me.

QuoteShould I continue posting his articles and fear the notion that he will be considered a 5th member of the band?

I don't read articles from racists on the air.  If I did inadvertently and my attention was brought to it, I'd apologize and never do it again.  You have yet to apologize and instead obfuscate by trying to paint him as "one of us".

How about this sub forum of yours which appears to be all about what you call the "holohoax".  What is that all about?  Looks like you're a moderator there, Dennis.  http://pokerface.org/fx/viewforum.php?f=30

Sure sounds like you're obsessed with people who consider themselves Jews.  Sure sounds like pretty typical white nationalist paranoid garbage to me.  Looking forward to your explanation...

FTL_Ian

It sure doesn't take much effort to find all kinds of hate actually posted by your bandmates on your forum, Dennis.  Here's another example:

This time it's actually "pokerkid" (the admin) who posted his own thoughts.  This time about homosexuality:

QuoteWe could eliminate homosexuality, by making sure, the next generation doenst get violated by gay paedophiles.
pk

So... posting about eliminating brown people from your society, jewish-obsessed paranoid ramblings, AND homophobia.  Please note, my mind is made up.  I'm posting this for the benefit of those reading.  You should probably just back away and go back to your world of hate.  You're just making yourself look worse.

Perhaps you should go start the "White State Project".

Pokerbass

Wow!!!  Ian, I'm surprised by your answers.  Is it worse to hate a man for his words or for his skin color?  I rather it be neither.

The holohoax section is not my forte, so, I can only debate so far.  I'm listed as moderator for several sections, but, rarely get any time on the board at all.  In fact, I've spent more time here tonight than I do on my own board in a week.  If you want to debate the finer points, you'll have to get together with pokerkid.  Suffice to say, the section exists because thousands of real people around the world are rotting in real prisons because they challenged the "official" story.  Additionally, a relatively small number of people have profited from the billions of dollars of reparations that should have gone to the multitude of survivors.  Are there injustices there?  Don't even tell me you can say otherwise.

Pokerbass

White State Project - BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a good one.  Is that all you have - just one liners and the knack to take things out of context.  My apologies to your 2 listeners.

I said I would gladly engage in a civil discussion.  You obviously can't fathom what that means.

FTL_Ian

I'm the one posting context.  Actual quotes from your forum admin and presumed bandmate, "pokerkid".  (You still haven't identified him.)

Since you can only speak for yourself, and your posts on the forum are mostly about conspiracies and Ron Paul, how about you enlighten us to how you feel about immigration and homosexuality?

Pokerbass

OK,  here's pokerkid (aka Paul Topete) speaking about the issue of ILLEGAL immigration.  I have no problem with an immigration policy.  But, do it the right way.  We can't afford millions more on an overtaxed welfare system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2cUE5yUPQ

Pokerbass

Homosexuality is your business.  I don't care if your getting a goat up the wrong end.  Just don't force it on my kids.  Do you think pedophelia is equal to homosexuality?  Are you ok with men having sex with 11 year old boys?  Are you having sex with 11 year old boys? 

error

If we can't afford welfare for illegal immigrants, why is the government ignoring them and kicking out the productive immigrants?