• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

3rd Annual Jaffrey Live Free or Die Celebration & Forum

Started by Friday, May 28, 2008, 03:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

<|GunPlay|>

Russell Kanning

Quote from: gunplay on August 10, 2008, 12:22 AM NHFT
How about the Description of Burden of Proof?  Rich has simply asked for some proof that Pokerface, as a whole, is dedicated to discouraging racism by giving them a chance to clarify their position and pointing out the perceived problem areas.
I will need proof from you that you are not a militant Zionist working under the hypnotic control of Rich Goldbloom.  :lockstep:
BTW .... who are you? You seem interested in keeping the FSP's reputation clean ... do you mind being open with the rest of the world about your involvement or has the Jewish controlled FSP board headed up by Goldfinger issued a gag order? :_The_Leprechaun_Life__by_Jord

To be clear, I believe Rich's (and other's) actions are for the very protection of the Free State Project's reputation itself.
I don't really get why Rich Goldberg is involved in this "Celebration" ... is Mr. Goldstein planning on attending? (I am not) There are lots of "freedom" events all over the place that I am not that excited to be connected to.

umbc_libertarian

Sorry for the lack of a response (though I doubt people were upset ;-).  Yesterday was Shabbat (day of rest -> no computer) and in the evening was the start of Tisha B'av (Jewish day of mourning for the destruction of the temples and various historical sad events).  Anyway:

Dennis, I'll basically give you the last word so that this can be done with.  I'll simply request that you (and others) visit http://www.nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi and use more varied/reputable sources of information on various topics (I know, you may be thinking the same about me, but nonetheless); reform the content and rhetoric of your forum; and realize that my intentions (and actions) are pure. 

gunplay:  Thanks for your posts and the funny video.  I appreciated them. 

Russell:  similarly, thanks for the humor.  In response to what I think was a serious question, I involved myself for many reasons, but mainly because too many people were ignorant of or turning a blind-eye to a problem. 

So now, as everyone has been advocating from the beginning, please focus on making the LFOD festival a success :-)

Russell Kanning

I didn't know you were an "observant" jew Rich.
It was kinda a funny thread because it was like one side of a conversation.

<|GunPlay|>

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 10, 2008, 07:22 AM NHFT
I will need proof from you that you are not a militant Zionist working under the hypnotic control of Rich Goldbloom.  :lockstep:
BTW .... who are you? You seem interested in keeping the FSP's reputation clean ... do you mind being open with the rest of the world about your involvement or has the Jewish controlled FSP board headed up by Goldfinger issued a gag order?
:NinjaIconA: Greg Surbey: Do you expect me to talk?
:drevil: Rich Goldfinger: No, Mr. Surbey. I expect you to imply!

I kinda like the Free State Project ;D

Kat Kanning

Who're planning on going to this?  Coutu is asking for some copies of the NHFP, if anyone is planning on going over.

dalebert

Kat Kanning

Then if you think of it, could you grab papers from our box on Railroad Square to take over?  If so, muchos gracias.  :D  If not, well thanks anyway  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 20, 2008, 08:44 AM NHFT
Then if you think of it, could you grab papers from our box on Railroad Square to take over?  If so, muchos gracias.  :D  If not, well thanks anyway  ;D

Yes, I will try to remember. :)

jaqeboy

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 20, 2008, 07:56 AM NHFT
Who're planning on going to this?  Coutu is asking for some copies of the NHFP, if anyone is planning on going over.

Aren't you, Kira and Russel going?

I'll be there with a big camping tent if anyone wants to go and needs Friday and Saturday night shelter. (Tonight, too, if I can get it all together and outa town, but not likely).

I'll also have the Expo Café set up with AltJava, Café Libre, and LiberTea - all free in your AltExpo mugs! (I'll still have mugs for sale, too) - probably some other goodies, too, like Oatmeal in the morning and popcorn in the afternoon.

As far as I know Jean could still use volunteers and at this point, if you just show up on Friday afternoon, I'm sure he'll put you to use and provide a cool T-shirt.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jaqeboy on August 21, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFT

we are sending you to represent us :)

dalebert

I'm planning to camp Friday night, attend Saturday staffing the AIYH table, go to the after party and then camp Saturday night. I have a tent that could easily hold two maybe even three besides me depending on whether you have an air mattress or not. I think my roommates might already be filling it up but it's possible there will be a space or two.

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on August 22, 2008, 12:15 AM NHFT
I'm planning to camp Friday night, attend Saturday staffing the AIYH table, go to the after party and then camp Saturday night. I have a tent that could easily hold two maybe even three besides me depending on whether you have an air mattress or not. I think my roommates might already be filling it up but it's possible there will be a space or two.

Note to Dale=REMEMBER TO BRING TENT

jaqeboy

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 21, 2008, 08:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on August 21, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFT

we are sending you to represent us :)

OK, but it was hard to be all 4 of us at once. Expo Café was a huge success - we added a variety of snack foods at this event. The whole thing was a huge success and I tried to listen to the music til the last tune at 6AM, but eyes and ears shut down at 3AM - yaaaawwwwwn!

We had an after-event meeting to plan for next year and there's a good, strong core of planners for the next event, which should be bigger and better than ever!

dalebert

Quote from: jaqeboy on August 29, 2008, 12:33 PM NHFT
OK, but it was hard to be all 4 of us at once. Expo Café was a huge success - we added a variety of snack foods at this event.

It was brilliant to have snacks at night when the bands are playing. You know how all that music can give you the munchies.