• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thanksgiving at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by Kat Kanning, November 18, 2008, 07:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Quote from: mongo on November 27, 2008, 08:50 AM NHFT
I'd like to go to Keene but have no idea where the Thanksgiving event is. I'd be happy to provide transport if anyone from this area is going?
I PM'ed Mongo directions (I assume that's OK?  I mean, he *does* make beer!   :ahoy: )

dalebert

dalebert

Just FYI (or should I say TMI?), there has been a casserole dish crisis at the Liberty Compound, but the crisis has been narrowly averted. I could just keep this to myself, but you know I can't resist the opportunity for a little melodrama.

mongo

Quote from: Friday on November 27, 2008, 09:08 AM NHFT
I'd like to go to Keene but have no idea where the Thanksgiving event is. I'd be happy to provide transport if anyone from this area is going?
I PM'ed Mongo directions (I assume that's OK?  I mean, he *does* make beer!   :ahoy: )

I'm bringing mead, though!

Puke

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 27, 2008, 09:01 AM NHFT
Leave it to Puke to talk about eating monkeys.
Frickin' primate hater!
;D

Well have seen a baboon's ass?! HAVE YOU!

It just ain't right I tells ya.
--------------------------------------

Oh, my rice and beans are ready.   :D

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on November 27, 2008, 09:09 AM NHFT
Bush pardons a turkey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nj-tRDt5ww

Fuck that! At the end she mentions a snack shortage!!?

Holy shit! What are going to do!?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Friday on November 27, 2008, 09:08 AM NHFT

Cool.   :)

One turkey is ready.   ;D

Hubbard

I'd have come out with some beers had I heard about this earlier.... I need to make it to some of your events. I work Mon-Fri nights til AM - makes the weekdays tough.

KBCraig

Bah, how about the important question: how long until the President goes to sleep, and then how much longer until someone posts pics of the bacon-covered stripper?

Puke

The bacon stripper was a lie!  >:(

Oh well, there was food.
Thank you very mush to Jim for still hosting the event despite his other half being ket in a cage by goons.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Puke on November 27, 2008, 07:01 PM NHFT
Thank you very mush to Jim for still hosting the event despite his other half being ket in a cage by goons.

I guess there was drinking  :D

Jim Johnson

Oh well, there was food.

Dude!  Five minutes after you left!   :D

Daien

Yeah, well, at least you got to see a virtual lighter!  ;D

Jim Johnson

Thanks to everyone who came by today.  I am happy to have seen all of you.
Thank you for bring such wonderful food too.  All of the food and drink was excellent.
Great company and good times.   ;D

Becky Thatcher

We had a great time, hanging out with friends, eating great food (I loved the mashed potatoes, yummy), singing, dancing, building a bonfire...  Thanks again Jim, for being such a great host.  Maybe next year, Lauren will actually get to be there!

The birthday boy and pres are sleeping soundly.  Long day.   :D