• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Breaking: Govt. moves against Free Talk Live

Started by Dave Ridley, January 15, 2009, 02:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: ColdSoul on January 15, 2009, 11:58 AM NHFT
2) The person who provided the Marijuana to Andrew
I think I remember finding a wacky weed last year while picking up trash on 101. I also might have given it to Andy.

It would be good for the whole group to peaceably reassemble if one has to go to court. AnarchoJesse can even yell at the cops some more, although I wouldn't recommend it. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on January 15, 2009, 12:04 PM NHFT
There are good odds Rivera is "just following orders" from above in the KPD.  I imagine we'll find out for sure soon enough.
just like he did by identifying me at the court and having the deputies arrest me?
just like maxfield did when he arrested me?
these guys enjoy their work ... otherwise they should quit their jobs

Dave Ridley

sent to eli reivera, ian's prosecutor in this matter:

erivera at ci.keene.nh period us

Eli: 

I'm doing a report on your involvement in the motion against Ian Bernard.  I'd welcome comment from you.  Call me if you like at 721-1490.

---

others of you can email him if you wish...just remember to let the government be the bad guy...dont become the bad guy yourself.

dalebert

Dave Ridley

FTL_Ian

Thanks, Dave.  Let me know if Eli gets back to you.  I have an email in to him as well.

William

Quote from: ColdSoul on January 15, 2009, 11:58 AM NHFT
This is ridiculous because at least 2 people would be more criminally liable for assisting that would be Ian.

1) The person who gave Andrew a ride to Keene

2) The person who provided the Marijuana to Andrew

This is of course if they are not the same person. But to go after someone who didn't do anything but attend and report on the event from what I can tell is really going after the 1st amendment. Also if they were going to go after someone they should have arrested all 43+ people at the event. Since they didn't do that I feel they are also unfairly targeting people and not "enforcing" their laws equally among all participants which will cause them a HUGE liability in civil court IMHO. Ian could sue the Keene Police Department, or the individual officers, or even the prosecutor for not going after all 43+ people who attended with the same charges.

Just because he has a prior agreement with the state doesn't mean the law is easier for him to break than anyone else.

Perhaps you missed number five.

5. That, the Keene Police Department is investigating the staged civil disobedience and reviewing
videos to determine whether other participants may have engaged in criminal activity.

MengerFan

Giggan

I love how that list of naughty things they're accusing Ian of goes from legal stuff to "This just isn't 'good behavior'".

Pat K

Man what can you even say about shit like this.

Free country?

Am I now an interstate felon, because I support Ian
and Andrew?

Dave Ridley

Sent to wmur.com

Keene radio host charged with "blogging"

Vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm4bb12CWmc&feature=channel_page

PDF of charges:
http://freekeene.com/files/Motion_to_Show_Cause2009-01-12.pdf

My contact info: (number)
"Outlaw radio host" Ian Freeman: (number)

Friday

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 15, 2009, 09:02 AM NHFT
Most users of this forum would come under this offense.

Yeah, no kidding.  Good thing we're all wearing V masks in your signature.   :V_mask_50:

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on January 15, 2009, 04:24 PM NHFT
Am I now an interstate felon, because I support Ian
and Andrew?
yes ... now you have involved the feds ... and ruined it for the rest of us