• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Warrant out for Mike Barskey

Started by ancapagency, January 15, 2009, 09:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Hi, all. I'm out of town for work, so I'm just now hearing all the porc411s and reading the forums.

I don't recognize anyone's authority to force me to drive how they want me to drive, or to dictate that I not have a bottle in my car, or demand money from me in order for me to drive. So when they gave me a ticket for those reasons, I ignored it. At their court trial today, they apparently issued a warrant for my arrest. I don't recognize their authority, either, but here's the difference for me: when I ignore the thugs' demands that I show up in court, the result is that they write up some paperwork somewhere; but when they actually do threaten to kidnap me, if I resist then they will kill or physically hurt me.

I don't know what will happen. This is my first experience ignoring the government's threats. They do have my address, so I won't be surprised if they come to my house to arrest me. I don't know what I'll do if they come. I think I will not answer the door. I don't think they'll break it down for these offenses, but who knows. They may get the landlord to let them in. But I think Jim's description is more likely. I think the cops/courts will be too lazy to do anything, and they'll have to "luck" into having me in their presence while simultaneously knowing who I am, and then they'll kidnap me. I don't know what I'll be brave enough to do at that point, but for now I presume I won't pay any fines and won't request a kangaroo trial, and will be imprisoned.

I don't know if they issued a $2K bail, or if that's normal, or why they did it, or anything.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on January 15, 2009, 02:27 PM NHFT
Do they consider FTA a small issue?  Seems like a slap to their "authority", and that they won't like that too much.  Didn't the feds raid your house on an FTA?
yes ... and I have at least 2 more right now
the feds also didn't come after Lauren and Kat at all .... they waited a year and a half, then waited until they came inside their building. Ya never know.

Daien

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 15, 2009, 07:05 PM NHFT
I don't know if they issued a $2K bail, or if that's normal, or why they did it, or anything.

I told you they did. I was there, remember? Asking for my Kangaroo Court trial.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Libertine on January 15, 2009, 09:18 PM NHFT
I told you they did. I was there, remember? Asking for my Kangaroo Court trial.

Yes, I remember. But you also told me that you didn't hear whatever the prosecutor said to the judge two times that made the judge add the $2K bail, so I thought perhaps you heard the word "bail" wrong. I thought bail was the government's ransom, but since I've not yet been kidnapped it seemed odd to demand a ransom.

Anyway, there you go: a $2K bail and a warrant. But why the $2K?

AntonLee

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 15, 2009, 09:24 PM NHFT
Anyway, there you go: a $2K bail and a warrant. But why the $2K?

cappuccino machines. . . every good court needs one. . .and they're mighty expensive.  Nice of you to pick up the cost of those huh? 

Mike Barskey

Looks like I'll be arrested much sooner than later. I got back to town and found this note on the door to my apartment.  "reference some paperwork" While technically true, cops are untrustworthy, devious, manipulative liars.

Scott Roth

Russell Kanning

team 3 would like to show you to your reserved accomodation

Kat Kanning

Puke

What a ridiculous note.

Quote"Oh hey, us freindly love-bunnies down at the
warm and inviting Police Department have soem silly
little papers we need you to see. It's no big deal.

Some please call us, m'kay. 
Oh, there is also candy. tee hee"

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Why would any warrant be issued? Don't you have a month from the incident to respond?

Kat Kanning

They were ordered to appear for arrignment Tuesday.  Mike didn't show, so they issued a warrant.  Seems like standard procedure for them.

AntonLee

yeah Mr. Officer I heard he moved to Burma.

Russell Kanning

will they easier on the rest of us, if we tell them where to find him?

if so ... then I would look at tipping optional restaurants in Manchester