• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Warrant out for Mike Barskey

Started by ancapagency, January 15, 2009, 09:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

So what demands are they making?  When is the "hearing"?

Kat Kanning

I don't think he read his papers.

BTW, Ian (not sure if you saw this message):  having an apostrophe in your screen name keeps people from being able to PM you on here.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 29, 2009, 08:36 AM NHFT
I don't think he read his papers.

BTW, Ian (not sure if you saw this message):  having an apostrophe in your screen name keeps people from being able to PM you on here.

I just sent myself a PM and Dave sent me one back on the 17th. 

Are you sure?

ancapagency

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 28, 2009, 02:14 PM NHFT
Those things would only be important if we were going to go shoot the LEOs.  :o

Quote from: ancapagency on January 28, 2009, 02:05 PM NHFT
Remember, when calling in to Porc411 any LEO activities: SALUTE

Not true.  All this information is quite handy for a true assessment of the situation, as well as to aid in recognizing operational patterns.  Perhaps such reports could be useful in public hearings during CALEA accreditation proceedings, for example.  Or if one was to file a complaint about the conduct of the officers in the incident, or perhaps as information that would help a legal defense team know what to look for and where. 

Even if the information never does come in handy, the practice in providing such a report may well be useful in some future situation.