• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PiMP My Activism: activism role-playing seminar

Started by Mike Barskey, January 19, 2009, 06:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

All the votes are in. I'm sorry Brad, but it wasn't unanimous: we don't want you to participate. Maybe next time (if this event is popular enough for there to be a next time). Thanks for volunteering, though.

dalebert

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 22, 2009, 10:21 AM NHFT
You make it sound like I need junk food. I don't! I can quit any time I want to. I just don't wanna. :)

It's easy to quit junk food, Mike. I've quit lots of times!

Mike Barskey

Only a few people have suggested dates, and they both liked Saturday, February 21. So let's make that the official date.

Is anyone else interested in participating - in practicing talking to cops and judges under stressful situations?

Sam A. Robrin

I'd started making notes for just this sort of a project, but had not the slightest idea how to organize it.  I'll be there, deadlines and transportation opportunities permitting.

Ryan McGuire

I'd love to participate. Any weekend is fine.

(Sorry I didn't see this post earlier)

Kat Kanning

Maybe Mike needed to pimp this thread some more  :D

Mike Barskey

Good news, Sam and Ryan.

And, Kat, you're almost certainly right. But I'm new to pimpin'. Anyone have suggestions to get the word out?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 26, 2009, 11:52 AM NHFT

Or pimp his threads

Mike have you considered a wardrobe change... worked wonders for Kramer.;D

AntonLee

it's too bad Mr. Jardis has a shiny piece of tin on his chest, from what I've heard of him he seems like a nice guy.  However, I didn't attend Porcfest because I was told that any 'liberty loving' police would arrest me if I smoked marijuana in front of them.   I could have gone to the Tent and got obliterated (I don't drink). . . but those doobies are just not allowed.

it's too bad, it would be nice to get an 'insiders' perspective into what thugs might do.  Unfortunately, it's not a chance I'd like to take to see first hand what a thug might do.  No offense intended of course.

Mike Barskey

Libertine here (using Barskey's log-in)

That is tooo funny, Tom!! I'm going to use that picture for his Salsacado label! Can you send me a high-res version of that? Only if it's not too much trouble.  ;D

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 26, 2009, 01:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 26, 2009, 11:52 AM NHFT

Or pimp his threads

Mike have you considered a wardrobe change... worked wonders for Kramer.;D

That is hilarious! :D

Tom Sawyer

Hey Libertine, Becky here (using Tom's log-in),

Unfortunately, he doesn't have a high resolution version of the "Liberty Pimp", he was limited by the source material.   :D

... he's a bad mutha... shut yo' mouth... we're talkin' about Barskey... and we can dig it...   ;D

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 26, 2009, 01:50 PM NHFT
... he's a bad mutha... shut yo' mouth... we're talkin' about Barskey... and we can dig it...   ;D

You're daaaammnnnnn right! :)

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: AntonLee on January 26, 2009, 01:21 PM NHFT
it's too bad Mr. Jardis has a shiny piece of tin on his chest, from what I've heard of him he seems like a nice guy.  However, I didn't attend Porcfest because I was told that any 'liberty loving' police would arrest me if I smoked marijuana in front of them.   I could have gone to the Tent and got obliterated (I don't drink). . . but those doobies are just not allowed.

it's too bad, it would be nice to get an 'insiders' perspective into what thugs might do.  Unfortunately, it's not a chance I'd like to take to see first hand what a thug might do.  No offense intended of course.

Back on topic... sort of...

Anton you need to go about this stuff in the right order... invest 20 years of the good fight to change the laws, then you won't be kidnapped for enjoying a few moments of serenity. Of course maybe the powers that be will do just what they have been doing and lie, cheat and prevent the democratic process from achieving the results they do not want. And folks like Mr. Jardis will continue to do their job and be an enforcer for these same morally bankrupt monsters. Right now as we speak someone is being processed through the system for not harming anyone, including arguably themselves.