• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PiMP My Activism: activism role-playing seminar

Started by Mike Barskey, January 19, 2009, 06:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

I'm going to attend Stuffmeister (of course I haven't really asked permission or anything, so if this is not cool someone can pm me). . . if you're interested in going I'd be willing to haul you up there.  Hence you won't have to drive uphill both ways in 6 feet of snow. . . but if we get stuck somewhere you might have to push.   I promise not to drive Masshole style. . . at least when we get out in the boonies.

Mike Barskey

Glad you're coming, Anton! I hope you come, too, Stuff.

Fluff and Stuff

Oh, hey, yeah, Sign Me Up for this event.  I'll bring drinks for props when we do open container role-playing :)

Daien

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 28, 2009, 03:43 PM NHFT
Oh, hey, yeah, Sign Me Up for this event.  I'll bring drinks for props when we do open container role-playing :)

No need, Stuffing! I've got a bunch of six-packs of my first batch of brew that I need disposed of. We can actually drink the beer and then have real open containers!

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 28, 2009, 12:19 PM NHFT
This sounds like a very good event.  I'd love to attend a future seminar at Porcfest, someone's house or anywhere other then Grafton in the worst part of winter.

Hey, It's the "Live, freeze, or die" state, what did you expect . . . ?

Jennifer

I'll go if I can get a ride with Barskey, or someone with better tires than mine.

Jennifer

Fluff and Stuff

In case anyone wants to pretend to be Barry Cooper, I'll bring his Never Get Busted Again Vol 1 DVD.

AntonLee

John

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 22, 2009, 10:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: Libertine on January 22, 2009, 10:07 AM NHFT
Barskey doesn't eat raw, Lloyd! Poor thing, when he comes here he has to bring all his junk food with him, or scoot over to the Grafton Store to get his fix.  ;D

You make it sound like I need junk food. I don't! I can quit any time I want to. I just don't wanna. :)

;)  The Grafton store has all we need want, Mike.  :crazy3:

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: AntonLee on January 29, 2009, 05:13 PM NHFT
you have those?  I never have seen it

I'll let you hold on to it after the PiMPing is done. 

John

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 28, 2009, 12:19 PM NHFTor anywhere other then Grafton in the worst part of winter.

Grafton is not for all.  Freedom is just sometimes too very cold and lonely.

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 21, 2009, 04:27 AM NHFT
Sorry, don't want Brad Jarvis in my house.

I also live here (at the Hoyt/Freedom Family Farm) and I think that Kat has this right.  No need for cops/troublemakers in our house. Thanks Kat, I agree!

Pat K

Mike Barskey

Only those that love bacon, so I'm afraid you don't qualify. Unless, that is, you have some evidence that you love bacon.