• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PiMP My Activism: activism role-playing seminar

Started by Mike Barskey, January 19, 2009, 06:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

I could invest 20 years, and monkeys might fly outta my butt!
;D

I hear ya, I'm just saying it's too bad that a cop that loves liberty wouldn't come out and say "I'm just not going to arrest people for this, period." 

dalebert

Mike Barskey

Russell Kanning

Quote from: AntonLee on January 26, 2009, 01:21 PM NHFT
it's too bad, it would be nice to get an 'insiders' perspective into what thugs might do.
you will experience it firsthand sometime soon. You can also just ask them, but they might just lie.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: AntonLee on January 26, 2009, 03:31 PM NHFT
I hear ya, I'm just saying it's too bad that a cop that loves liberty wouldn't come out and say "I'm just not going to arrest people for this, period." 
maybe because he doesn't love your liberty

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 26, 2009, 01:50 PM NHFT
Hey Libertine, Becky here (using Tom's log-in),

Unfortunately, he doesn't have a high resolution version of the "Liberty Pimp", he was limited by the source material.   :D

... he's a bad mutha... shut yo' mouth... we're talkin' about Barskey... and we can dig it...   ;D

Alright, logged in as myself now. Becky and Tom, you're the best! Do you mind if I use this photo?
(even I recognized the old Shaft song, nice!)

Tom Sawyer

Fluff and Stuff

This sounds like a very good event.  I'd love to attend a future seminar at Porcfest, someone's house or anywhere other then Grafton in the worst part of winter.

AntonLee

what's the difference between Grafton and Seabrook in the worst part of winter?  Right now, it looks pretty crappy out to me even here.

Daien

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 28, 2009, 12:19 PM NHFT
This sounds like a very good event.  I'd love to attend a future seminar at Porcfest, someone's house or anywhere other then Grafton in the worst part of winter.

Well, all I've got to say is that from where I'm sitting, Grafton at this time of year is exquisitely beautiful!
You'll be missing out, and might wind up with a new set of pictures drawn on your face.  >:D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 28, 2009, 12:19 PM NHFT

Wimp  :P

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: AntonLee on January 28, 2009, 01:13 PM NHFT
what's the difference between Grafton and Seabrook in the worst part of winter?  Right now, it looks pretty crappy out to me even here.

A 2 hours drive which is partially over steep unpaved roads that I've had trouble with in the past.  

Kat Kanning

If you actually follow the directions we give out, there are no steep roads, and only less than one mile of unpaved road.

The PiMP Wimp.

Mike Barskey