• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Trial for Bob Constantine "manufacturing" plants

Started by Free libertarian, March 31, 2011, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

It appears the STATE would like to hold a trial.  I'm invited.  As many of you know,  they've charged me with felonious gardening.  Despite the felonious nature of the "crime", the State has yet to provide the name of the victim (trust me I've asked). 

The show starts  at  9:00 am  April 11th  at Grafton County Superior Court. It could run 3 days.

The theater may not be as good as it could have been since any mention of medicinal marijuana will draw thunderbolts from god or the judge.  Other reasonable defenses have been denied me also.  Sure am glad the opportunity to be "fully heard"  is alive and well.  <sarcasm>
Live free or die?

Anyhow, I'd very much appreciate it if people could make it.  It will make the book more interesting.

Tom Sawyer

A documentary we produced that helped bring to the public eye the medical aspect. 20 years ago few knew, the judge is a dinosaur.

http://medicalcannabis.com/Resources/marijuana-as-medicine

Russell Kanning

since they won't let you talk about what you want at the trial, and they are going to be long and boring, and the whole thing will truly be a trial
why show up at all?

oh yea, they will just throw you in a jail, without a trial, if you don't show up

but then again ... they will throw you in jail, with a trial, if you do show up

but if you don't show up they will break down your door and hurt you to get you to jail ..... and then they will drag you to a trial sometime later

i guess .... you going to a boring trial ... is inevitable
ain't the government grand

Tom Sawyer

How many days is the "trial" expected to run?

It would be nice to be able to talk before going in. We would be interested in your wishes for our conduct.

John

I think we need HUGE demonstrations all along the road on each of those mornings. And at least some of us should be will to also demonstrate at the end of each day as well, when folks are leaving to enjoy the comfort of their homes.

I'm considering a sunrise demonstration.

This ain't good. THIS EVIL JUDGE HAS ALREADY DECIDED HOW HE WANTS THIS PIG CIRCUS TO GO!

The "public" should be informed that the building they think is a court house is actually an evil RAILROAD STATION.

I'm flaming mad!

Tom Sawyer

It's clear you are angry and concerned what can be done to help our friend to avoid a railroading John. We too are trying to figure out what can be done. Becky is flaming mad also.

I think that our rhetoric needs to make us look as the more rational and peaceful of the sides in this conflict.

Why is Bob not allowed to defend himself?
What is the judge keeping from the Jury?

NH is going in the direction of Medical Marijuana, is Bob to be the last person stomped on before the change? How will it feel to be a party to one of the last evils connected to this evil war on Marijuana People. Because it is not a War on Drugs, it's a war on dissent, if the group wants to vilify any subgroup and you don't agree they will stomp you. Cigarette smoker, twinky eaters... the list goes on... will we go quitely into the night and not stand up for what is right? Especially a peaceful, kind, lovable friend?

This is one of the important moments for the Shire Freedom Movement. I mean is this going to get the turn out it deserves... perhaps I'm missing all the enthusiasm because I'm one of the last libertarians on earth that refuses to move on to Facebook.

Russell Kanning

I would think you could still promote the peaceful friendly Weed-a-Claus :)

Free libertarian

The trial could run 3 days or until they run out of popcorn. The cast of potential witnesses includes about 7 cops,  a "concerned citizen" (informant) who I understand has "helped" police catch peaceful gardeners when he isn't busy kidnapping people or attacking them.  A few others may be called as witnesses too.   

Among the unmentionables that I am not supposed to bring up in the courtroom are certainly any medical marijuana issues, despite having submitted medical records of two beat to shit hips, x-rays and doctors reports etc.   While the Court believes it is within its power to enforce my silence on some issues, that would be denying me the right to be "fully heard".  I don't believe I've waived any rights so there are certainly some jurisdictional issues.  I'm not a disrespectful person, but I really like to be "fully heard". 

Tom Sawyer,  PM me with contact info. please, I'd like to thank you personally for your support and answer the good questions you've raised.

Russell, I doubt Weeda Claus will make an appearance at the trial, but rumor has it he may hook up the weed deer and venture to Concord on the 20th if his alter ego isn't being held in jail for contempt. 

Tom Sawyer

Just so folks know how fucked up the penalties in NH are... I can't believe reform efforts have revolved around simple possession when the cultivation penalties are so draconian.

Penalties for Growing, Selling and Trafficking:
Sale or Cultivation:

1 ounce or less, first offense - Felony - Penalties include up to 3 years of jail time and a $25,000 fine

1 ounce to 5 pounds, first offense - Felony - Penalties include up to 7 years in jail and a $100,000 fine

More than 5 pounds, first offense - Felony - Penalties include up to 20 years in jail and a $300,000 fine

1,000 feet or less from a school - Felony - Double penalty

Age 15-18 - Felony - Suspended license for 1 to 5 years

Tom Sawyer

Would someone with administrator privileges please make this thread linked to a calender entre.

Russell Kanning

I put it down for 3 days.
Would a pro weed-a-claus sign, halfway down the block, be appreciated?
I am guessing a smiling, singing juryinfo advocate will be required.
Would a grim reaper holding a NH drug law type sign in the same city be sight for sore eyes?
Will you need medication for your sore hips while you sit in the cold courtroom?

Tom Sawyer

Thanks Russell...

Great suggestions. The Grim Reefer Reaper will be there!

Tom Sawyer

Looks like the family will come up for the first day of this and I'll stay for the three days... will anyone have crash space available for me to stay in the area?

Also interested in having others chime in if they think they can make it to Bob shindig. I mean I know this isn't as important or as interesting as the incredible traffic court battles that have been all the rage... lol I mean our friend is just staring into the face of years in prison.

As I'm not doing that FACEBOOK thing I having no idea what plans others might have.

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 04, 2011, 06:50 AM NHFTI'll stay for the three days... will anyone have crash space available for me to stay in the area?

YES! And you'll likely have several options including staying at one place one night and a different place another, or staying at the same place, etc., etc.   

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 04, 2011, 06:50 AM NHFTAs I'm not doing that FACEBOOK thing I having no idea what plans others might have.

I woke up thinking about this.
I have not seen anything on Facebook about the EVIL GOVERNMENT trying to put my friend in PRISON - FOR UP TO 7 YEARS.
Since so many people seem to live on Facebook these days, I think a "Facebook event" should be created, so that hundreds can get their "Facebook invitation."

I'll try my hand at that when I get back, latter today.