• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Trial for Bob Constantine "manufacturing" plants

Started by Free libertarian, March 31, 2011, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

John

"Don't blame me, man. I'm just doin' my job. I only drive the bus."

John

That's Bob in the white shirt. The tanks are the jurors. Will they stop?

Russell Kanning

yea.... will the jury be following the law
when the law could change any year now

highline

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 06, 2011, 08:41 AM NHFT

Bob should consider filing motions for a continuance in light of the pending public policy change.  If that didn't work, if he's found guilty, perhaps the sentencing could be delayed until after the General Court decides the fate of the medical marijuana issue.   

Maybe? 

John

And who else will follow which law?
Which laws will the EVIL judge "allow" in "his" court?

Bob has PLEANTY of laws he's wanting then EVIL judge to follow, and Bob is needing the jury to hear about some laws, but the EVIL judge does not seem at-all interested.

The boot-licking public-pretender tells Bob that the constitution is not going to help him - because this is more about - OH YOU KNOW - "case law" and other slimy "procedures" which the EVIL judge and his team of persecutors (including the public-pretender) find more convenient to use as their "precedents"- even though they all - particularly the EVIL judge - have all sworn an oath to uphold the constitutions (US and NH).

It is like the blindfold on the statue-of-justice how stands for - I DON"T WANT TO SEE THE CONSTITUTION.
Bob keeps trying top get then to look at the higher precedents, but they are trying to intimidate him out of even bringing those issues up.

John

The EVIL judge CAN NOT follow his oath and still land Bob in prison.

John

I'm planning to make 2 batches of Peaceful Assembly Comfort food – 1 for Mon. and 1 for Tues.- to feed those who come to Grafton after the trial.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: highline on April 06, 2011, 09:03 AM NHFT

Bob should consider filing motions for a continuance in light of the pending public policy change.  If that didn't work, if he's found guilty, perhaps the sentencing could be delayed until after the General Court decides the fate of the medical marijuana issue.   

Maybe?
The subject of Medical Marijuana is not going to be allowed at this trial.

highline

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 06, 2011, 09:50 AM NHFT

Maybe?

Not in opening statements or closing arguments?  It is a blanket prohibitionn on even mentioning the subject?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: highline on April 06, 2011, 10:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 06, 2011, 09:50 AM NHFT

Maybe?

Not in opening statements or closing arguments?  It is a blanket prohibitionn on even mentioning the subject?

Often the courts do that... a case in California where a grower was following the state laws and was "legally" growing it was prosecuted by the feds and they prevented any mention of the medical fact.

Free libertarian

Highline I wish more cops had the courage and the ability to use logic that you've displayed...

The threat of contempt of court has been laid down in a court order, there are several "unmentionables" that jurors aren't supposed to know.  Medical MJ is one of them. The fact the NH controlled drug schedule has never been published according to state statute is another.  That is an issue that shouldn't die if I am incarcerated.

Without being too much of a whiner, there have been days in the past when mobility or sleeping have been severely impaired by two bum hips.  Medical records were provided to the state and the court,  doctors reports, references to x-rays etc.    I don't want to take pain killers, and don't want prescription meds.  Was going to get two total hip replacements per doctors recommendation over two years ago, but that ain't cheap and I've been "preoccupied" for the last 18 months or so with a felony hanging over my head.

No the bad guys no longer burn witches, they just cage peaceful people for criminal self ownership these days and use "the children" as an excuse. Funny that my youngest son is on track to graduate a 4 year high school in 3 years...guess HE wasn't damaged by his dad's behavior.

It is dangerous for somebody with severe osteo arthtritis to try to ride a motorcycle.  I used to ride awhile back and tried it again last summer to try save on gas...could barely lift my leg over the low seat and it was very painful to be seated with my legs spread even a small distance.  When I ride my 4-wheeler to get in and out of my property on the rough nearly impassable road, I ride with one knee on the seat as I cannot without a great deal of pain straddle the seat for very long.  Some days are better than others, that's the nature of a degenerative disease.

Friends and family will attest that my  hips have been shot for several years, I started noticing it alot more about 5-6 years ago.  Thru x-rays I found out I have had hip dysplatia since birth and I think a heavy lifting sports career from years back left me some reminders that my mind made me do things my body wasn't genetically built for.  Paying for the glory now, ...probably in more ways than one soon enough.

A huge irony is one of the things the NH constitution Article 15 guarantees is the right to be "fully heard"  and "produce all proofs favorable" etc.  Guess the unbelievers are correct, protection of our rights is a fairy tale. 

The bullshit laws and threats against people will never stop if we don't do something though.  It's easy to say "somebody ought to do something about that", then I drew the short straw and had to do a lot of self reflection when I became that "somebody".  That was a very hard choice.

I really didn't want to be the one in this position, but alot of brave people came before me and hopefully will after me. 

Once when  I was a little kid, I asked my dad how you win against bullies...he said, "never give up".  I don't plan on letting him down.

Tom Sawyer

Made some phone calls and sent some e-mails to try and get some attention from folks I know who are involved in "Patient Advocacy" on this issue Bob.

Russell Kanning

I would guess that Bob will be down to a few short points to mention in a long trial.

highline

A huge irony is one of the things the NH constitution Article 15 guarantees is the right to be "fully heard"  and "produce all proofs favorable" etc.  Guess the unbelievers are correct, protection of our rights is a fairy tale. 

Consta what?  They don't teach the whole Constiitution (either state or federal) at the police academy.  I love asking various police/federal agents how many amendments there are to the federal Constitution.  I've yet to meet one who can answer that correctly. 

Kind of hard to defend a document you are sworn to protect when you don't even know what the darn thing says, isn't it?

Thank you for your nice words about me, Bob.  They don't want cops like me.  That is, people who believe in respecting the constitutional and natural rights of people, and people who question the wisdom of the majority when it needlessly harms the minority.