• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Trial for Bob Constantine "manufacturing" plants

Started by Free libertarian, March 31, 2011, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 01, 2011, 10:11 AM NHFTWe would be interested in your wishes for our conduct.

Bob has not asked - can not ask - and will not ask any of us to do anything. We must use our best judgment and do what we know Bob would want. Since we are in some ways representing our friend, this should be very important to us all.

I think know that Bob is VERY concerned about the EVIL GOVERNMENT making him out to be just some sort of "image" which the jurors can then simply dismiss as crazy or irrelevant to themselves and their lives. This would make it easy for the jury to convict.

We need to not do things which will make Bob nervous.
Bob wants to be comfortable and confident in front of that jury. He's got lots on his mind and cannot afford the distraction of worrying about us.

There are many issues which the EVIL JUDGE is going to silence Bob on.
We can inform the PUBLIC of these issues.

I know that Bob would like lots of us with simple, basic, easy-to-understand and easy-to-read mesages on signs.

Some ideas for signs:

LET BOB SPEAK!

MEDICAL MARAJUNA IS NOT A CRIME

MEDICAL MARAJUNA IS NO CRIME

NO VICTIM  - NO CRIME - NO PRISON

7 YEARS FOR MEDICAL MARAJUNA?

BOB IS A NICE GUY

Lloyd Danforth

I could never figure out why every month Bob, Rich, others and myself travel 1 & 1/2 hours to do the the Jury Null thing when people who live a lot closer, like the Dartmouth area and close to 91 never stepped up.
When I mentioned specific names the other day, wondering out loud if these folks were going to show up to hold signs for Bob I was informed that it was because they had no faith in the court system. Well, welcome to the club!   And.. I will add: May your chains hang lightly on your shoulders.
It is important that as many people show up to stand quietly and hold signs for Bob as can physically make it. We need to be there when the jurors arrive and when they leave.
So, take a personal day....blow off a couple of classes, fill up cars to cut down on the costs, and get there!

John

Oops. How'd I miss the Facebook thing? I just invited a couple dozen more folks.
Facebook link not working here. :)

Tom Sawyer

John, thanks...

Quote from: John on April 04, 2011, 07:10 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 04, 2011, 06:50 AM NHFTI'll stay for the three days... will anyone have crash space available for me to stay in the area?

YES! And you'll likely have several options including staying at one place one night and a different place another, or staying at the same place, etc., etc.

Sovereign Curtis

Quote from: John on April 04, 2011, 04:44 PM NHFT
Oops. How'd I miss the Facebook thing? I just invited a couple dozen more folks.
Facebook link not working here. :)

31 attending and 49 maybes via facebook

John

John

Russell Kanning

since almost all of us have no faith in the government's "justice system", it makes sense to me to somehow support our friend in his fight against it :)
I don't know who lives close to there. The government doesn't put it's courts in the middle of free grafton. I think they are trying to hide from us.
I am sure JasonT is busy on facebook supporting his buddy Bob.
So many people are counting on Weed-a-Clause this next holiday season. Maybe we can write letters to the court like the miracle on 34th street.

John

On jury selection day, they booted 3 Grafton people off of the jury.
Jury of one's "peers"? Maybe not so much.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 05, 2011, 06:16 PM NHFT
since almost all of us have no faith in the government's "justice system", it makes sense to me to somehow support our friend in his fight against it :)
I don't know who lives close to there. The government doesn't put it's courts in the middle of free grafton. I think they are trying to hide from us.
I am sure JasonT is busy on facebook supporting his buddy Bob.
So many people are counting on Weed-a-Clause this next holiday season. Maybe we can write letters to the court like the miracle on 34th street.

JasonT has been busy with this issue, thank goodness. I really appreciate the quality of his documentary style video work. Makes me feel a little better about not being able to do any of it myself.

The Miracle On 34th Street scene was good...

Postal Workers in Miracle on 34th Street

John

John

I'm thinking that all of the court employees, who are All on the same team, (the judge, the persecutor, and the public pretenders, etc.) should wear those.

John

Russell Kanning