• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 35

Started by JosephSHaas, January 12, 2010, 10:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on May 05, 2010, 05:04 PM NHFT
... it keeps beeping... over at:  http://www.statesman.com/news/texas/supporters-of-nh-tax-evaders-appeal-convictions-671452.html    from the A.P. story by Denise Lavoie ....

It no longer beeping, but goes to a non-post page:

Cannot find http://www.statesman.com/news/texas/supporters-of-nh-tax-evaders-appeal-convictions-671452.html?plckItemsPerPage=25&plckFindCommentKey=CommentKey:12c7dc51-dd88-47ff-bfe0-79446042a467#pluck_comments_list     DNS Error - Server cannot be found
Sponsored Results
Live - Breaking Austin News
Your Source For Local Austin Breaking News for paid sub.
www.local-news-report.com
Statesman
Statesman at Half.com. Shop Now & Save.
www.Half.com/Textbooks
Local Austin News
Austin Breaking News! - Texas's #1 New Source.
headlinenews-breaking.com

Browse these related categories:
1.Statesman 2.William Penn University 3.Statesman Jobs 4.Twitter 5.New Statesman 6.Austin TX Jobs 7.State of Texas Jobs Austin 8.State Man 9.News 10.Newspaper 11.News Media 12.Newsgroup 13.World News 14.Breaking News 15.Austin American Statesman Try a new search: Try again by typing the URL here: Powered by Search Settings"

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on May 06, 2010, 06:10 AM NHFT
http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2010/05/06/supporters_of_nh_tax_evaders_appeal_convictions/

Thanks Donna.  Here's my comment to over there of just posted at 2:41 p.m. (#3 of 3, but that I see only 2 comments, so one erased?)

"The end doesn't justify the means in what is supposed to be procedural due process of law! supposedly a guarantee by the 5th + 14 Amendments of NOT the word pursuant with a letter t, BUT in Pursuance thereof, with the letter c in what "they" call the Supremacy clause in Article III, Section 2 of the United States Constitution.  The oral argument dealing with "exclusive" to NOT share with others means what? That the Feds don't have to file or "share" their papers with the state. They can have exclusive-ness only AFTER the filing! WHEN is the appropriate word not WHERE! Just like past, current and future tense. Watch out for George Orwellian "Nineteen Eight Four" "Double-Speak"ers! It takes two to tango, or to DO something, not just TALK about what you did NOT do! Wise Up! For details see: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.9630 Amen. "
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Modification: Here's the hyperlink to the actual comments page:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2010/05/06/supporters_of_nh_tax_evaders_appeal_convictions/?comments=all

JosephSHaas

Here's another copy and paste:

"FW: [nh-seacoast-liberty] Fwd: 8 Hour Constitution Class with Michael Badnarik?
Sent:    Thu 5/06/10 2:23 PM
To:    Jose G.; Donna V.; Bill R.; Keith C.; Bernie B.; Andy T.; Dick Marple (armlaw at hotmail.com); Henry M.; Harvey W. ; David H-B.; Michael L. (bcc: Wayne B.)

Jose, and others, the jurisdictional issue is far from over, in that if the Boston judges somehow think that by focusing on the "exclusive" word in 1-8-17 of NOT to share with others is somehow going to magically give them authority, they have another, or actually more battles to be fought in this war being put against them/ the Feds/ these Federalists by me at the state and county levels, as by an RSA Ch. 541-B:1-23 claim for Elaine to file BEFORE June 7th for property damages, and BEFORE Oct. 4th for personal injury to both Ed & Elaine. Also BEFORE Sept. 12th for Reno in that same forum costing only the $25.00 filing fee for each and WITH an attorney, as "advertised" for here today in my posting below to the N.H. Seacoast Liberty with #__ members. A copy of this e-mail to you, and of my posting to Ed & Elaine, plus Danny and Reno, in a few minutes. I've yet to listen to the 52 minutes of oral arguments. Yours truly, -- Joe

To: nh-seacoast-liberty-list at meetup.com
Subject: RE: [nh-seacoast-liberty] Fwd: 8 Hour Constitution Class with Michael Badnarik
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:29:31 -0400

Thank you Chris.

1.) In regards to the first of two bills here, HB160 I see no Minority Report and so the brandishing of a firearm to re-pell an attacker looks like it will pass on a vote in the Senate next Wednesday, May 12th.  I use the word attacker rather than an assaulter because an assault is a pre-liminary attack outside your house or off your premises.

We already have this right now as guaranteed in the 2nd Amendment to "bear" or brandish arms , the latter word defined as: "To flourish menacingly, as a weapon." A weapon defined NOT only: (1) as "Any instrument or possession used in combat" as when IN a fight and BEFORE the fight as the word combat is also defined as "To oppose vigorously." from the word vigor of the "Effectiveness of force" as in with force and arms; BUT also: (2) "Any means employed to get the better of another." The word flourish as in: "To make bold, sweeping movements" as to pan* or sweep the gun back and forth horizontally against # others in like a roulette game of to where the bullet might hit its mark first if they don't all BACK OFF! * the verb of the word pan meaning "To criticize harshly."

I notice that former State Rep.-turned State Senator Matthe Houde from the Vermont School of Law as a professor is on this committee, and look forward to see HOW he votes on this, because in my view he's a wimp! When I called him on the Ed Brown anti I.R.S. case he took the stance of: "duck and cover". Here was a man defending himself on his own property from Federal invaders off their 1-8-17 turf to state soil and the Feds getting the backing of the local, county and state Law Enforcement officers to buckle under to their U.S. Code Enforcement Officers.  Such I find disgusting! No other laws shall be controllable over us Article 12 inhabitants  http://www.nh.gov/constitution/billofrights.html  than that of which we give consent to.  On June 14, 1883 we gave a conditional consent to the Feds as long as they filed their 40USC255 to 40USC3112 papers with our N.H. Office of Secretary of State.  It's spelled out in RSA Ch. 123:1   http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm with the shall word that the governor shall enforce by Art. 51 for which he shall be responsible for by Art. 41  http://www.nh.gov/constitution/governor.html     in the RSA Ch. 541-B:1-23 State Board of Claims   http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-LV-541-B.htm
  where at least Houde, a member there recused himself from my case #2009-0013 filed October 15, 2008, but the Board voting of me not harmed in my loss of pay from work that day they arrested me TRYing to relay an assertion on these rights to the Plainfield Town Board of Selectmen even though the case-law says so.  My Motion to Reconsider there collecting dust, and so now with a P.O.A. from both Ed & Elaine Brown, me IN SEARCH OF...and attorney who would like to take this case for say 5% of the transfer of such over to a trial by jury for the max of to $250,000 by statute, thus getting them/ the Browns $80,000 each individual for each of the almost three years from the June 7, 2007 raid upon her Dental Office in Lebanon in Grafton County, and October 4, 2007 arrest in Plainfield of Sullivan County. To file such BEFORE the June 7, 2010 RSA Ch. 508:4 3-year statute of limitations, re: the damage to property, and then BEFORE Oct. 4, 2010 for the damages to them. Houde was told of this AND about the U.S. Attorney Manual #664   http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm  that also says they have to file, and so this Senator is a lousy judge of what is procedural due process of law. Now he will allow this!?

There is that statute in the Criminal Code of NOT to resist Law Enforcement Officers
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/642/642-2.htm
in the RSA Ch. 93-B:1,I faithful performance of their duty  http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/VI/93-B/93-B-1.htm whether they be right or wrong, and so WHY wasn't Ed charged with such too in state court? WHY?, Please tell me WHY, I really want to know WHY no charges were brought.  You want to know WHY?  Well I'll tell you WHY! Because what "they" were doing was wrong! These Feds with local, county and state help were militants, from the word militate defined as "To have force as evidence"  Ed & the others of Dan Riley, Cirino Gonzales and Jason Gerhard plus Bob Wolffe had the evidence of their non filing in a gold-sealed certificate from Bill Gardner's office, but that the judge REFUSED to hear my "Point of Order" on this DURING trial, not AFTERward as they sent my Merrimack County Superior Court case against Deputy U.S. Marshal Jamie Barry who did assault me in courtroom #4 to Rhode Island where the judge lied that it was done AFTER trial!  It wasn't! Judge Kathleen McGuire - good riddance to bad rubbish of Hopkington retired last month. She allowed the Feds to push the case to the Federal courts by some U.S. Code.  But like I've explained and detail more now: by the Adams case of 1943 in the U.S. Supreme Court: an offer un-accepted is NOT consent. Check this out:

Adams v. United States (1943) 319 US 312, 87 L Ed. 1421, 63 S. Ct. 1122 to be exact, an offer un-accepted is NOT consent! See also:  http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTPLawsuit/Misc/PressStatementSchulz9-16-03.htm  ""In view of 40 USC 255, no jurisdiction exists in United States to enforce federal criminal laws, unless and until consent to accept jurisdiction over lands acquired by United States has been filed in behalf of United States as provided in said section, and fact that state has authorized government to take jurisdiction is immaterial." Adams v. United States (1943) 319 US 312, 87 L Ed. 1421, 63 S. Ct. 1122. (Quoted from U.S. statute 40 USC 255, Interpretive Note #14, citing the US Supreme Court)."

So now this bill makes legal what was illegal before? in the Ed Brown case? We still have that RSA Ch. 642:2 of: "A person is guilty of a misdemeanor when the person knowingly or purposely physically interferes with a person recognized to be a LAW ENFORCEMENT official... seeking to effect an arrest or detention of the person or another REGARDLESS of whether there is a LEGAL basis for the arrest. " (emphasis ADDed; especially for the word law, as these Code Enforcement agents of the Feds were NOT law enforcement officers! and so maybe that was WHY there was no prosecution of Ed & Elaine for such standoff in the state court.) Or were the local, county and state authorities just "nice" enough NOT to charge them with that too? Nice, as in showing discernment, as in to detect? = to discover. Motion for Discovery is NOT limited to a piece of paper request in a court of law. Who was the first to discover that the Feds have not filed? Me! Back on Sept. 10, 2001 while working on the Andy Tempelman case out of Milford, N.H. that almost nine (9) years later, finally, I've been told by Andy that U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen is looking into this, as an Art. 49 Petition signed by Gonzales on June 20, 2007 was presented by me to the governor on June 21, 2007 @ 4:29 p.m. to act on this, but like I've written above he is refusing to send the Feds a written invitation to file.  Their GSA/ General Services Administration Landlord Martha Johnson of to file for her tenant court over there in the Warren B. Rudman Building at 55 Pleasant Street in Concord, N.H. Their Art. III, Section 1 "inferior Court of Congress" and not a 1-8-9 judicial tribunal.

See in difference to the above statute of not to resist, that other statute of: R.S.A. Chapter 627:8 http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/627/627-8.htm in that: "Use of Force in Property Offenses. – A person is justified in using force upon ANother when and to the extent that he reasonably believes it necessary to prevent what is or reasonably appears to be an UNLAWful taking of his property, or criminal mischief, OR to REtake his property immediately following its taking; ...." (emphasis ADDed for to compare the word lawful here to that of legal. The two words are NOT always the same. I won a Resisting Arrest charge on this defense in Grafton County Superior Court for re-taking my political poster from a COP who stole it off my building, contested in a Tax Sale and during a Town Election. The jury rendered its verdict of not guilty.)

And so back to the bill: of that word "another" therein too, of AN as in ANY other; and to "warn" meaning "To make aware of potential danger; caution" as in "To notify (a person) to go or stay away." And this word also having the meaning of: "To admonish as to action". The word admonish defined as of "To reprove mildly, but seriously." To reprove = "To find fault with." but WHERE? To do so as controllable UNDER others in a court withOUT jurisdiction, to whom no consent was given?  Of course not! One can stand on his Art. 12 rights! Where was the parley here, if any? The "discussion or conference, esp. between enemies."  I presented that Art. 49 petition for it to collect dust?  Of course not! To start the discussions with the enemy of he, the governor who did and still does REFUSE to act! To do his duty! This I find exceeding arrogant on his part. The word parley from the Latin word parabola meaning either a discourse or parable, as in a dis-course alright: to change the course of to WHERE the Feds were congregating in Plainfield with bullets to that of to where they are supposed to take their papers. I always thought that the pen was mightier than the sword. The "parable" or "simple story" to illustrate by a cartoon artist please, of our Founding Fathers writing Article VI, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, and one Delegate Mr. _________from: ____________ bringing in the letter t and saying: I want to put this letter "t"for the word pursuant, that when an accord or agreement is made between the state and Feds that such shall be sufficient for the higher authority of the Federalist to rule, the very existence of even a conditional agreement un-fulfilled.  With Mr. ________ from _________ protesting by saying, "no" the words ought to be "in Pursuance thereof" with the letter "c": "A carrying out or putting into effect."  WHEN the Federal agent does file his paperwork with that state agent (Secretary of State in N.H., to the governor in Florida, etc. as by the list over at: http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm  ) THEN bullets may then be loaded into the chamber of the gun to enforce compliance with the law, or else! "Wise up or Die." Procedural due process of law by the 5th + 14th Amendment.

2.) In reference to the 2nd bill here, HB1461 I really do like that wording of:   "Regulating, but not prohibiting"  as to compare the word Restrict in RSA Ch. 674:16,I Grant of Power for Zoning. http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXIV/674/674-16.htm  = "The zoning ordinance shall be designed to regulate and restrict." NOT prohibit.  And  RSA Ch. 674:41,I(e) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXIV/674/674-41.htm in that the City or Town canNOT prohibit the building of a residential unit in a Residential Zone, even on a non-conforming lot, since it existed BEFORE zoning got started in the municipality, and so is restricted to up to the maximum # of lots already recorded. As in the speed limit on the highway is not prohibited but restricted to that of up to 55 m.p.h. as an example.

Best wishes, -- Joe Haas"

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on May 05, 2010, 08:33 PM NHFT
http://www.ca1.uscourts.gov/files/audio/08-2300.mp3

Thank you Donna for this 52-minute tape that I did just listen to from about 3:43 p.m. to 4:35 p.m. finding some interesting info: (1)  like at 3:57 or 14 minutes into the tape where Judge Selya did mention the "judge in New Hampshire" ruling on whatever, and me asking right now: of  was he really withIN N.H. during that PART of the proceedings? In that ALL proceedings SHALL be held withIN the District of WHERE the offense occurred. 18USC3232.  So IF the WHATever of WHAT was talked about here dealt with what happened in Portland, Maine I think that there ought to be a correction into the record by one of the attorneys, but that I doubt that they would cut their own paychecks! as they participated in those illegal travels going to, at and from here to there.

And: (2) where at 4:04 - :09 at 21 + 5 = 26 minutes into the tape Judge Souter did ask Sven if he, in "good faith" -- and he is told that he doesn't have to answer the question if he doesn't want to, can say that the Feds have no "exclusive" jurisdiction from Part 1 (Art. 8, Clause 17) of the U.S. Constitution, with Sven's answer of something to the effect that of by statute too of the place having to be ceded, but never quite answering the question of: yes, or no.  The correct answer to this trick question is that he never wrote that, or did he? Brief @ page #__? The answer should have been that there is NO "exclusive" jurisdiction as that is ONLY to Washington, D.C. and of "like" authority of not the SAME, but "like" that of withIN the state IF the state does "consent" to such.  [ Or the individual by Art. 12 N.H. with a waiver.] Joshua @ 4:07 -- congratulations for bringing this subject up again, but in addition to some cover "letter" that MAY be over the documents, the two requirements are the plan AND description of the land by RSA Ch. 123:1, so when Souter did say that if NO "exclusive" jurisdiction, then it be an "over-lapping" jurisdiction, then so be it for how state civil process can be served withIN and on federal turf owned (not rented) by them, and so NOT off their turf on PRIVATE property!

So where does this take us?  Souter is the ONLY judge to ask this and reply to when talked to the second time, but that Seth Aframe never commented to.  So time for an Amicus Curiae/ Friend of the Court Brief on this?  I think so.

Can you make a transcript excerpt of this segment?  That would really help.  The over-lap or concurrent is WHERE? over the whole state or just to withIN the boundaries of their property they own!  It's to there as brought in by enforcement of any and all warrants by the local police as Joshua said, and now Danny finding out at this 11th hour, or AFTER that should have been provided to him by his court-appointed attorney Mark Howard originally that the Federal Arrest Warrant was un-sealed and so in violation of Article 84 of the N.H. Constitution! - - Joe

cc: to Ed & Elaine, plus: Reno and Danny (forward to Jason by Keith).

JosephSHaas

A copy of this going over to Ed & Elaine, plus Danny and Reno:

RE: [tape recording/RSA 21-G complaint] ("exclusive") [nh-seacoast-liberty] Fwd: 8 Hour Constitution Class with Michael Badnarik
Sent:    Fri 5/07/10 9:46 AM
To:    Jose G.
Cc:    Donna V.; Bill R.; Keith C.; Bernie B.; Andy T.; Dick Marple (armlaw at hotmail.com); Henry M.); Harvey W.; David H-B; Michael L.; Kat K.
Bcc:    Wayne B.

Thanks Jose. I presume this to mean of to take a tape recording of this segment and play it in pieces of like a few seconds at a time, stop, and then write, start, listen, stop and then write again. That's how I've done same in the past, and can do too, just didn't want to duplicate what somebody else can do, or if not right away, I can still do it.  The important part I think is where Gordon did say something like "they" (the Feds) have (present tense) or would THEN have? (in the future tense) over-lapping jurisdiction, and when the judge (Souter) heard that he said you/ Gordon have just ruled* or some other word (conceded*) against your own argument that there has to be "exclusive" jurisdiction, when what I thought he/Gordon meant was that there had to be jurisdictional authority, and that this was "under" the Article One "exclusive" (re: 1-8-17, the 8-17 they never mentioned), so used the word "exclusive" as an identifer of for WHERE placed withIN the Constitution, and so UNDER that meaning NOT withIN that word but physically within the part and in detail within the next sentence or line under that, of when Sven said to Souter's question of you mean that you've got to have exclusive jurisdiction, he said "right", but meant of for "like" that in D.C. of similar powers being conferred upon the Feds as by the state statute to "cede".  He did say this word but used the word AND I think, for when he should have used the word OR, meaning exclusive for D.C. and cedeing by state for "like" powers withIN the state and only on Federal tuft.  NOT for BOTH Concord AND Plainfield. Gordon did say yes to what Sven said AND then said overlapping too and that's when Souter had it with their Double-talk of both, Souter saying you've just "conceded"* your own argument then, and something to the effect that it's useless to go down this path, his voice dropping off as he was saying it, that was like him holding the keys to the prison doors, and these attorney Bozos not getting their act together!  Did they practice what the judge might have said on this argument together before court in a trial run?, like when Judd Gregg pretended to be Al Gore for Bush in the mock of before the Presidential debates. If they practice in the executive, why no practice here in the legislative/quisi judicial?   I wish that I could have been there now and MAYBE Gordon saying wait a minute, can we take a recess? I'd like to talk with my "expert" on this meaning me, or defer over to me, or is such dis-allowed? Might he have some coughing spell saying he needed a drink of water or something? This is a clear example of them "practicing" law as they never made it to perfection for their clients who are doomed by their mistakes.

Thank you, -- Joe

P.S. When Judge Selya said: "the judge in New Hampshire" it was in reference to Danny contesting having Mark Howard as his attorney, who Sven said was still in an advisory role as former Assistant U.S. Attorney against the Browns, but I think those early hearings were in N.H. but not Maine. You might want to also transcribe this section too and ALL of it of when Sven said that Danny was without his own attorney for about 2 months and the jail saying that he had an attorney and so could not access the law library, etc., Sven then only a "stand-by" counsel for withIN the court, not general counsel. Then there were hearings in Maine on who to represent him, right? To put a star: * on THAT part of the transcript and tell the court that that hearing was not with the judge IN New Hampshire, but IN Maine, and in violation of 18USC3232. The attorneys won't do this who took those paychecks, and so this up to Reno's attorney Joshua Gordon to do this AND tell the court that they do NOT have a copy of the ENTIRE transcript of the proceedings of the trial.  According to Reno I think it was, when I did make my POINT OF ORDER and DURING trial BEFORE the Verdict in courtroom #4, the judge did say from the bench to: get that guy out of here! but when I asked the transcriber if she recorded it she said: no. Why not? because she was standing up awaiting the return of the jury and so anything said or done is NOT recorded? Did ANY of these attorneys get an incident report of this from the Marshals? ____ Deputy Jamie Barry did the pushing with that other Deputy.  This was an orchestrated event planned PRIOR and I think with them in security notifying the judge ahead of time too on HOW to deal with it of them surrounding me for a fast exit! IF I had only had my argument on the record there then this screw-up by them yesterday would NOT have happened! So Jose: could Reno have Joshua get this Incident Report? _____ and maybe file some reprimand against the transcriber to her Society, and look into whether there be another case somewhere where another "nadir" or point was made as Seth Aframe did mention of my Free Speech rights down to a nadir amount.  This point NOT even in the transcript for appeal.  Thus the transcript is missing this and not complete.  In N.H. these Article 12 inhabitants are guaranteed "complete"ness by Art. 14.  They should have been referred to as such yesterday but weren't, only by name and not title.  The titles were only directed to the "judges". As in title to names, titles win.

footnote #1: for me to likewise file a complaint against the governor to the Executive Ethics Committee under RSA Ch. ___.  Hey! If you can't beat em, join 'em as they say. Reference: of my trying to get the governor to enforce all legislative mandates as by the "shall" word in RSA 123:1 to send a written invitation to the Feds, that if he won't support N.H. statutes then he supports U.S. Codes as in to allow the Federal Criminal Code to be used, then so be it for it to be "complete" too: both of that part of the code AGAINST the defendants, plus that part of the Code AGAINST the Federal government itself! Reference: 18USC3232 of that ALL proceedings SHALL be conducted withIN the District of WHERE the offense occurred.  So when I gave my paperwork to the N.H. Dept. of Safety that time when they were about to take Reno to Maine, the N.H. State Police were supposed to enforce the law, to which their boss, the governor takes full responsibility under Article 41.  And so to BOTH the State Executive Ethics* AND then the RSA Ch. 541-B:1-23 State Board of Claims for the $250,000 damages. All we need is a win here for Reno to ricochet back to help Ed & Elaine, plus Danny and Jason too.

* First Draft: To the RSA Ch. 21-G:29 7-member Executive Ethics Committee at the A.G.'s Office under RSA Ch. 21-G:33 - - Affirmed Complaint against Gov. John H. Lynch...In that he did violate RSA Ch. 21-G:23 "Misuse of Position" when he FAILed to enforce the laws of BOTH:  N.H. and the United States, first (1) by REFUSing to send a written invitation to the G.S.A./ General Services Landlord Martha Johnson (head of agency by 40USC255 to 40USC3112) for her tenant of that Art. III, Section 2 "inferior Court of Congress" for to file their cover "letter" if any plus "plan" AND "description" that SHALL be filed with our N.H. Office of Secretary of State by RSA Ch. 123:1 per his duty as prescribed in Article 51,; AND second (2) by his FAILure and REFUSAL to enforce the law of Title 18 U.S. Code Section 3232 that was alerted to his Dept. of Safety Commissioner by me in writing to his receptionist Nancy for which he is Article 41 responsible for, in that he did allow what I call the Federal Advantage to occur that SHALL not to have occurred but did in that one of our Article 12 + 30 inhabitants, by the name of Cirino Gonzalez was unlawfully and illegally removed by force to withOUT this Federal District of New Hampshire to that of the District of Maine for a hearing in the case.  The law specific that ALL proceedings SHALL be held withIN the District of WHERE the offense occured for both the benefit of the defendant AND the witnesses, me a listed, but un-called witness in the case who did make a "Point of Order" statement DURING trial, but was NOT allowed to expand upon it, me having been pushed out of courtroom #4 by Deputy U.S. Marshal Jamie Barry who I did sue for criminal assault in Concord District Court needing an Art. 17 + 38 impeachment against Judge Edwin W. Kelly too for RSA Ch. 643:1 "Official Oppression".   But for you to please RSA Ch. 21-G:31,II investigate this and hold an RSA Ch. 21-G:31,III hearing to find that the governor did violate the law (Article 51) and recommend his impeachment by Articles 38 + 40.  Yours truly, - - Joe Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059, e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com The simple 1-page complaint form is at: http://doj.nh.gov/ethics/file_complaint.html from http://doj.nh.gov/ethics/ and home page of: http://doj.nh.gov/ ...

cc: The N.H. Underground now while in the polliwog stage because if disclosed to anybody AFTER filing it's a misdemeanor event for violation of privacy.

...their address over at http://doj.nh.gov/ethics/contact.html = Executive Branch Ethics Committee , 33 Capitol Street , Concord, New Hampshire 03301-6397, (603) 271-1238 (goes to Deputy Bud Fitch) E-mail: Ethics at doj dot nh dot gov & Members http://doj.nh.gov/ethics/members.html =
Dale S. Kuehne, Acting Chairman (appointed by Secretary of State) , Alan W. Johnson (appointed by Treasurer) , Karol LaCroix (appointed by governor) , James A. Normand (former Executive Councilor, also appinted by the Secretary of State), (Attorney) Patricia B. Quigley (appointed by the State Treasurer)[and according to Kara at 271-3658 press 5, (Attorney) Andrew Schulman, appointed by the governor, with with vacancy for the governor to appoint.)

footnote #2: I did just talk with Dick Marple about what happened yesterday in Boston, and he said that BOTH of these attorneys should have thrown the book at Souter! re: the Adams case of 1943.  His Circuit Court (and the District Court) canNOT over-ride this Supreme Court case! Adams v. United States (1943) 319 US 312, 87 L Ed. 1421, 63 S. Ct. 1122 to be exact, an offer un-accepted is NOT consent! See also:  http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTPLawsuit/Misc/PressStatementSchulz9-16-03.htm  ""In view of 40 USC 255, no jurisdiction exists in United States to enforce federal criminal laws, unless and until consent to accept jurisdiction over lands acquired by United States has been filed in behalf of United States as provided in said section, and fact that state has authorized government to take jurisdiction is immaterial." Adams v. United States (1943) 319 US 312, 87 L Ed. 1421, 63 S. Ct. 1122. (Quoted from U.S. statute 40 USC 255, Interpretive Note #14, citing the US Supreme Court)." Didn't ANY of these attorneys (Sven or Joshua) put this into their BRIEF? If so, at page #____? If not then WHY not!? "

JosephSHaas

Here's a copy and paste to: http://www.nhti.edu/contact.html

"Attn: Stacy Peters, NHTI Paralegal Dept. 271-7184

Stacy: This is to follow-up my telephone recording to you of just a few minutes ago for to please answer: 1. Do you have a transcription course or class? And 2. If so with WHO as the teacher? because I'd like to ask him or her what book, chapter and page has it that of what's said in court is written down, as in a "Point of Order". It's done in the State Legislative Branch, so why not the Federal too? The Article III, Section 2, "inferior court of Congress" per the U.S. Constitution. And not a 1-8-9 judicial tribunal. Re: of my "nadir" freedom of speech rights that the judge refused to listen to upon expansion but ought to have been recorded by Rule #__ of some Code, right? Thank you, -- Joe Haas"

With confirmation page: http://www.nhti.edu/contactthankyou.html of "Thank you for contacting NHTI. You will receive a response to your question/comment within 2 business days. NHTI, Concord's Community College, 31 College Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301-7412, Telephone:(603)271-6484, nhtiinfo at ccsnh.edu
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JosephSHaas

RE: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/lawmakers-to-probe-ponzi-case

and: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/lawmakers-to-probe-ponzi-case#comment-123281

entitled: "The "Royal Run Around" "

of: " When there's a "gap" in regulation between the two departments WHO is "responsible"? Answer: Not the governor by Article 41, but The Members thereof The Legislature or General Court itself for not providing the laws for which the governor, by Article 51 part 2 of the N.H. Constitution  is charged to execute. See RSA Ch. 93-B:1,I for which there is a $________ bond to help pay these "investors"/ turned victims who are also Article 12 + 30 inhabitants who paid their protection money into this "Protection Racket" that includes your local State Rep. Lien his/her house for failure to do their duty if not enough $money from The HANOVER Insurance Policy #_______ that the State of New Hampshire pays $xxx,xxx.xx per year for in premium to The FERDINANDO INSURANCE ASSOCIATES, INC., 637 Chestnut Street, Manchester, N.H. 03104, 603: 669-3218 (or if this not in the present tense?) to where I just called to there and spoke with Kathy, the Office Manager who said: they might still have it with them, but she thinks not and so another, but because of financial, it RSA Ch. 91-A:5,IV exempt for us citizens and so to get your State Rep. to obtain the information from Rebecca White, her contact person with the State in The Risk Management Dept., at The State House Annex at 271-2223 who is "Out to Lunch". "

JosephSHaas

"Our junk filters identified something suspicious in your message. Please edit it and try again. Learn more"

Hotmail will NOT allow me to mail this, and so I post it here:

"Commander Graham Bethune of the U.S. Navy, eh?  Any relation to Earthrace skipper, Peter Bethune of "Around the world in 60 days"? http://www.clubmarine.com.au/internet/clubmarine.nsf/docs/mg24-4+profile

Or maybe Zina Bethune?, the actress http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0079203/ (born: 1945)  who played  " Sister Claire"  in Roy Thinnes' "The Invaders"  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061265/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invaders Season 2 Episode  11 (1967)  of  "The Prophet"    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0612007/   with co-star Pat Hingle as The Glowing Man: See: ___________________   what used to be at youtube, but removed because of copyright infringement, maybe over at Sherman & Peabody's Wayback Machine? http://www.archive.org/ Plug in http:// www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=MBhwG1qHCX0#]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBhwG1qHCX0[/url] as Part #1 of 6 [ gets to: "Sorry, no matches.] This was and still IS a great episode if you can maybe find a VHS tape of it on http://www.ebay.com/ I have autographed photos from this actress and actor, and little did I know that decades after watching the original back in 1967 that of that leading to this?

Graham E. Bethune = http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/Witnesses/CommanderGrahamBethuneUSNavy/tabid/255/Default.aspx of the 1951 incident of the yellow halo (at slow speed) turning orange, then red and purplish red (when fast**). http://www.fastwalkers.com/featured/GrahamEBethune_x.htm Feb. 10th to be exact on a flight from Iceland to Newfoundland, of the 8-minute encounter with this 300-foot in diameter craft with a dome.

* http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsession=NO1baiqH1AOhtjJr9hJF_4w1ZVDMHS06uPVOxKbd4lq2BzueJwpQJRKijqKR2ExAp95VsNAm6Peg9B9lgMQsfMeFTkEJy0w6MSkI7Uz67BZZ16nLPjMJXqyaf4TZgghSUpPSAgdzs705mKOLc_5pTBhxL8gWOxHChfaGZuD3JL3oThuziT-LO0Jdsej0IYP19JphIFu_ZL84q9w59cXokMApjpiB9z8Ivg_44T5XTI1VNpVWPzI5OupZEwnVnBYl9I71qRWGOZDYinm5SATdVtT6RRmx-EiaYXsuovZbTc7eO8hCVe37KJQU1iD-qYqFPHhjfs5cthAYjTFi8tRGlDkIOAWHWEw5B4GdAi03DGmTkvYjcObx-w

**  http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread457637/pg4  " a purple-red fiery ring around the perimeter and a frosted white glow around the entire object. The purple-red glow around the perimeter was the same type of glow you get around the commutator*** of an auto generator when you observe it at night."

*** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commutator_%28electric%29

**** Henry: reference "yellow Halo" UFO at GOOGLE  http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=%22yellow+halo%22+UFO&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=%22yellow+halo%22+UFO&gs_rfai=&fp=146855c3d75b296f  gets you to: http://www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=TUt6qtgJaVY [ "Feb 8, 2009 ... Then we saw a yellow halo, small, much smaller than whatever it was launched from, about 15 miles away. As the UFO approached my plane and ..."] of this USO 10-minutes video seen 6,071 times so far, with that very interesting story of the March __, 1963 incident that occurred for 4 days 100 miles off of Puerto Rico, of an underwater craft traveling 150 knots and 20,000 feet down, when the crash depth for submarines at that time was 7,000 feet according to Bruce Maccabee and in Ivan T. Sanderson's "Invisible Residents" book, plus that I saw on "The History Channel" this past Winter.  The report of this went to: __________, in Norfolk Virginia, pay close attention to the very end of this tape, this report starting at 8:49 minutes.  Maybe you can "Sheppardize" this? of similar incidents elsewhere since then?

Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:23:16 -0400
Subject: Fwd: The transcript on the "Gateway To Freedom" Web site
To: Harvey; Dick; josephshaas at hotmail.com

Gentlemen This "Gateway To Freedom" Web site (link below) contains the scrip of the brief YouTube speech .

Our team set it up to show the location of the hits coming in.  There are some first day numbers coming in from all over our Sovereign World that seem to be impressive for a period of time less than 19 hours...take a look.

Thanks again for assisting,
Henry

http://brieftoeisenhower.wordpress.com
-- "
http:// www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=TUt6qtgJaVY
UFO'S BECOME USO'S
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Modification:

Here's Henry's video from the original e-mail:

http:// www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo
Former Legislator Makes Statement on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief

JosephSHaas

Comments to Henry's Eisenhower-UFO video:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1064016/pg1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

See also: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1064119/pg1

JosephSHaas

Here's a copy and paste:

"The 18USC3232 thief being this Federal judge to get arrested!?
Sent:    Fri 5/14/10 12:57 PM
To:    Jose G.; Donna V.; Bill R.; David H-B; Bernie B.; Andy T.; Dick Marple (armlaw at hotmail.com); Henry M.; Harvey W.; Danny Mac; Fred D. (fwd to Keith for Jason)
Bcc:    Wayne B.; Stephen J. D.
To: "BROWN EDWARD; BROWN ELAINE; GONZALEZ CIRINO; RILEY DANIEL;"

Subject: "The 18USC3232 thief being this Federal judge to get arrested!"

Message: "To Ed & Elaine, plus Danny and Reno (cc: by copy and paste to e-mail Keith to get to Jason):

This morning I did find that e-mail I had sent to The Office of Inspector General, Glenn Fine, U.S. Dept. of Justice, Investigations Division, 950 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Room 4322, Washington, D.C. 20530 202: 514-3435 on Tue., Aug. 11, 2009 that is now over nine (9) months later and still with no answer and so I wrote to there today at 10:08 a.m. and followed it up with a telephone call to find out that the woman who answered the phone at exactly 10:41 a.m. (it is recorded), said that yes, we do take complaints against any 18USC3232 violations, as withIN the Criminal Code, with their department, but then when I told her it was a judge who is the thief, she said of to go to some Office of Professional Responsibility, like for attorneys, me saying that that is a bunch of B.S. because they only protect the brotherhood, as I've learned at both the State of N.H. PCC for David Bownes and Sven Wiberg, plus in Washington for Bill Morse.  I called back at 11:15 a.m. to try to get to find out who to talk with above the receptionist but below the Inspector, and the woman told me of the Assistant, Tom McLauglin but again when told of it against the judge I got a different answer of to call the fraud hotline at 1-800-869-4499 (Room 4706) press 8 for judges to report to the Circuit in which he sits, and so called Boston for the 1st against Jeffrey R. Howard who cut these checks for illegal travels to Portland, Maine and the woman there said to hit the blue bubble of Rules on their Main Page to page 129 for to Report Judicial MisConduct, but when I read that word I told her that's a waste of time for antics of that's "conduct" like a conductor of a symphony with his baton never hitting anything, the judge in this case a thief stealing from us taxpayers! And I think I had already reported to there with a copy to Howard that I KNOW of, or vice versa, but with NO reply from either! And so my call to the U.S. Marshal - N.H. as LAW ENFORCEMENT, but Gary saying to cool it, re: my idea of to Citizens Arrest Howard if I ever see him on the streets but ONLY with local police back-up, and so a call AGAIN to Rbt. Barry, Chief of Concord P.D. to please finally give me a written executive decision based upon my complaint of Tampering with Public/Government records that includes ALL of the Feds included, re: that Return of Service for Ed & Elaine that they were NOT arrested BELIEVE IT OR NOT! when they were. To deal with that and THEN to go after the means that arrived to these unjust ends of incarcerations! Me having at first before calling the Feds, called all five (5) Executive Councilors to please advise/counsel the governor of to send that written invitation to the Feds to 40USC255 to 40USC3112 file their papers per N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 and if they do not do so NOW in writing that they AND the governor a cc: and call to Citizens Services too, was my repeat of saying that when they have the next BFA/ Business Finance Authority Public Hearing at the G&C I will stand up and call it OUT OF ORDER per Roberts Rules of Order of my prior claim for action be dealt with first because in my book you're all a bunch of thieves for taking the tax-payers money and not doing your job: the Art. 51 duty of that you/governor SHALL execute all legislative mandates by the "shall" word in RSA 123:1 for which you are Art. 41 responsible for! For them to render an Art. 8 accounting of their counsel to him. A copy of my e-mail "Progress Report - please!" to follow for you to print out at 15-cents a page if you'd like. This here just the summary of such. The details therein. And before that of my call to Shea-Porter's office in Dover to have her please have Naomi in Washington get to finally endorse my complaint to the SubCommittee, or you Danny and Jason from N.Y. to have the two Federal Reps from N.Y. on this Committee do so on YOUR individual complaints to your Fed. Rep. to pass onto them, and Elaine IN Texas plus Reno FROM Texas to do same for the other two Texas Reps., and Ed in Illinois to whoever. This issue will NOT go away! Howard is a THIEF and WILL pay.  It's just HOW he will be caught and WHEN he be made to re-pay, thus providing the evidence of a violation of the 5th + 14th Amendments to procedural due process of law, as the end does  NOT justify the means.  We are to have The Rule of Law, and not this arbitrary in-justice! Best wishes, - Joe P.S. To call David Bownes and ask him WHERE and WHEN he would be available for me to put him under Citizen's Arrest. You too Danny: to give a call over to Sven. I'm serious! "

"Message successfully sent"

JosephSHaas

"RE: Henry video - "It's getting out there"
Sent:    Fri 5/14/10 2:59 PM
To:    Harvey W.; Henry M.; Dick Marple (armlaw at hotmail.com)

LOL*, "and" with great promise of "Things To Come".

Re: "This new revelation could result in timely support for the August 2010 election on the Denver ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission. The proposed commission would collect credible evidence and whistle-blower testimony regarding UFOs and visitors to Earth of extraterrestrial origin. It would then share such evidence with the public through the Denver city government web site at no cost to the city budget. The aim of the commission is to brief the public with information previously viewed only by a privileged few."

* The L.O.L. being more to the point of a tabloid telling us what is REALly happening out there in the polliwog stages.

Best wishes, - Joe

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:57:15 -0400
Subject: Fwd: Henry video - "It's getting out there"
To: __________; ________; josephshaas at hotmail.com

This is just one of the stories that's resulted from the vid...Expect many, many more...
and people knocking at your door !

From my friend in Missouri...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, May 14, 2010 at 1:53 PM
Subject: It's getting out there
To: _________________

It's getting out there

http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-UFO-Examiner~y2010m5d12-President-Eisenhower-briefed-on-ET-presence-says-former-New-Hampshire-legislator
--
Restore The Republic AND Uphold ALL Treaties With The Originals !

http:  //  www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=AP-IM7maxbI
Take Our Freedom Back! by Band of Patriots - Music Video

JosephSHaas

"18USC3232 waste, fraud and abuse.
Sent:    Tue 8/11/09 12:06 PM
To:    oig.hotline at usdoj.gov
Cc:    olga.clough at mail.house.gov; mike.brown at mail.house.gov; naomi.andrews at mail.house.gov; rob.moller at mail.house.gov; County Strafford (jmiccolo at co.strafford.nh.us); Barbara Laskey (Foster's) (blaskey at fosters.com); Foster's Daily Democrat (letters at fosters.com); Rep. David Russell (russells at metrocast.net); Representative Paul Hodes (nh02ima at mail.house.gov)
Bcc:    Andrew T.; Bernie B.; Bill  T.; Bill R; Bob S.; Kat K.; C7; Danny Mac; D-B.; Dennis M.; Dick Marple; Donna V.; Gary B.; Harriet C.; Harvey W.; Henry M.; J4J Attn: Barbie; Joe O.; Jose G.; Keith C.; Lois G.; Lyndse R. F.; Mary B.; Michael L.; Portland State Rep. #1; Portland State Rep. #2; Portland State Rep. #3; Portland State Rep. #5; Portland State Rep. #6; Portland State Rep. #7; Portland State Rep. #8; Stephen J. D.; Sue B.; Wayne B.

To: The Office of the Inspector General, U.S. Department of Justice, Investigations Division, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Room 4706, Washington, D.C. 20530 (800) 869-4499 press 3 for waste, fraud and abuse, then zero: 0 for the Operator.

cc: Mike Brown, Chief of Staff in Washington, D.C. for Fed. Rep. Carol Shea-Porter, plus Olga Clough, Chief of Staff-N.H. for Shea-Porter in Dover (Mike out until Sept. 1st, and so to the other two too), The Chairman of the Strafford County Commissioners. [from Jean Miccolo to George Maglaris, please.] The "Foster's Daily Democrat" newspaper of Dover, N.H., plus N.H. State Rep. David Russell, and Fed. Rep. Paul Hodes.  [And like I said to: U.S. Sen. Judd Gregg in Concord, N.H. and Olympia J. Snowe in Portland, Maine; plus Fed. Rep. Chelle Pingree in Portland, Maine by regular mail already over a month ago, but with no reply yet from ANY of them!!!]"

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 11, 2009, 09:42 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 04, 2009, 02:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 04, 2009, 02:17 PM NHFT

JosephSHaas

"RE: (Progress Report - please!) 18USC3232 waste, fraud and abuse.
Sent:    Fri 5/14/10 10:08 AM
To:    oig.hotline at usdoj.gov
Cc:    olga.clough at mail.house.gov; naomi.andrews at mail.house.gov; rob.moller at mail.house.gov; County Strafford (jmiccolo at co.strafford.nh.us); Barbara Laskey (Foster's) (blaskey at fosters.com); Foster's Daily Democrat (letters at fosters.com); Rep. David Russell (russells at metrocast.net); Representative Paul Hodes (nh02ima at mail.house.gov); World Jewish Congress Foundation (esimmons at wjcfoundation.org); Secretary of State - N.H. (elections at sos.state.nh.us); G&C#1 (rburton at nh.gov); G&C#2 (jshea at nh.gov); G&C#3 (bhollingworth at nh.gov); G&C#4 (rwieczorek at nh.gov); G&C#5 (debora.pignatelli at nh.gov); Citizens Service - N.H. (Lynch) (officeofcitizenservi at nh.gov); ralph.conner at gsa.gov
Bcc:    _________________________________________

Progress Report Requested.  This has been over nine (9) months through Sept. 11, Oct. 11, Nov. 11, Dec. 11, Jan. 11, Feb. 11, March 11, April 11, May 11 to today of May 14th.  Surely you are overdue by three days to give me a birth of an answer to this as having been incubated past the "favorable" time to that of rigor juris of the strictness of law! - - Joe Haas

footnote #1: Noting that Mike Brown does not work for Shea-Porter http://shea-porter.house.gov/ in Washington anymore, that position having been taken over by Naomi Andrews who has been contacted by telephone twice by me the past two weeks by talking with the office receptionist down there, and leaving a voice mail but without an answer.

footnote #2: The Legal Counsel for Hodes http://hodes.house.gov/ is Lisa in the Concord, N.H. Office.  She told me earlier this week that her boss WILL not endorse my written complaint to the Subcommittee of The House Judiciary Committee, and when I told her that I was going to "aggressively" go after this judge who works on the 4th floor of the Warren B. Rudman Building at 53 Pleasant Street, in Concord, N.H. she reported me to the U.S. Marshals and I got a call from Deputy U.S. Marshal Gary DiMartino to give him a call of to answer his investigation, me telling him of that I specifically told her to look that word up in the dictionary of meaning either hostile or bold, in that for the former of enmity or hatred of violent dislike of no, not that of the second part of the word vehement meaning: violent, but reference the first part of being ardent with strong enthusiasm, as from the Greek word enthousiazein, "to be inspired by a god." who in this case is the not a lower case god, but God Almighty Who IS the Truth! me calling her boss Hodes a liar!  He says he's a Jew, but is not because of his lieing, as by accepting Deputy Clerk Dan Lynch's statement to Jane Pauly in his office to whom he told her to tell him that it's O.K. to travel across state lines by some Rule 72.5 that somehow over-rides the U.S. Code or Federal Statutes at Large that such is alright when it is not! That is for CIVIL cases, and NOT for them working in the CRIMINAL Code! Hodes actually one of these Revelation 2:9 + (3:9) liars: "them which say they are Jews and are not (but do lie) but are the synagogue of Satan." with cc: also to The World Jewish Congress Foundation e-mail: Ellen of: esimmons at wjcfoundation.org who I had contacted before as they do have an excellent Code of Ethics to abide by "The Rule of Law", but when I reported this so-called Jewish member of theirs to there, my complaint is there like here merely collecting dust! Like from dust you came from, to dust you go! having been elevated by the spirit to go vertical for a while, but causing this irritation with your lies that does NOT set well with me! I shirk it off with a back to that bold word of: "To take the liberty." NOT of like you all who take the liberty away from my friends asserting the law, but:

footnote #3:  "Unwarranted", as there were warrants issued in this case by that they were not signed by a judge as they have to be or by the Clerk under Rule 4(b)(1)(D), but by a Deputy Clerk (Anne Mulvey)  http://www.nhd.uscourts.gov/ when issued to the Marshal to execute only lawful precepts by his own oath and having no seal of the Art. III, Sec. 1 inferior court of Congress (or is this a 1-8-9 U.S. Constitution, judicial tribunal?) that has no jurisdiction- - yet! The seal required by 28 USC 1691 + 1651(a).

footnote #4. There being no such 40USC255 to 40USC3112 Federal Filing  http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/deliverdocument.asp?citeid=393575 and http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/40/usc_sec_40_00003112----000-.html respectfully.
by their landlord/  "head" of "agency" Martha Johnson, Administrator of the G.S.A.: General Services Administration, , 1800 F Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20405, Phone: (202) 501-0800. by ralph.conner at gsa.gov first contacted about this by e-mail of:   Thu 11/19/09 11:27 PM but NOTHING done in almost six months ! ! ! ! ! !"  for their tenant court to our N.H. Office of Secretary of State as required by N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1  http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm
from:  http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-IX-123.htm of to be done by 1-8-17 U.S. since it is not Art. VI, Sec. 2 U.S. pursuant to with the letter t for an accord or agreement was made between our N.H. General Court back on June 14, 1883, but that of "in Pursuant therefore" with the letter c, of to put into effect.  Thus an offer of consent, as in a conditional consent, is NOT consent, as per the Adams case at the U.S. Supreme Court of 1943.   Adams v. United States (1943) 319 US 312, 87 L Ed. 1421, 63 S. Ct. 1122 to be exact, an offer un-accepted is NOT consent! See also:  http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTPLawsuit/Misc/PressStatementSchulz9-16-03.htm  ""In view of 40 USC 255, no jurisdiction exists in United States to enforce federal criminal laws, unless and until consent to accept jurisdiction over lands acquired by United States has been filed in behalf of United States as provided in said section, and fact that state has authorized government to take jurisdiction is immaterial." Adams v. United States (1943) 319 US 312, 87 L Ed. 1421, 63 S. Ct. 1122. (Quoted from U.S. statute 40 USC 255, Interpretive Note #14, citing the US Supreme Court)." 

footnote #5. Even the U.S. Attorney Manual #664 http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm  spells this out, but that they did and continue to do these wrongs! under new Democrat U.S. Marshal David Cargil who I had reported this to when he was with the N.H. State Police for to Article 12 + 30, Parts 1 + 2, N.H. Constitution   http://www.nh.gov/constitution/billofrights.html  and  http://www.nh.gov/constitution/senate.html  from: http://www.nh.gov/constitution/constitution.html  to protect these "inhabitants" from these other laws never consented to to be controllable over them.  To send them/ my friends to an F.C.I. to be "corrected" I find disgusting! and so a likewise cc: to Bill Gardner, our N.H. Secretary of State http://www.sos.nh.gov/   plus:

footnote #6.  All Five (5) Executive Councilors  http://www.nh.gov/council/   to advise the governor John H. Lynch of Hopkinton getting a cc of this too to his Citizens Services Dept. to please finally do your job! of to send the Feds a written invitation to file.  It's your duty by Art. 51 for which you shall be Art. 41 responsible for!    http://www.nh.gov/constitution/governor.html   and by RSA Ch. 93-B:1,I    http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/VI/93-B/93-B-1.htm bonded to $200,000. Go to the State website and click on the Admin. Services Agency  http://admin.state.nh.us/ - hover over  the Risk Management to the left margin and click Insurance Policies gets you to  http://admin.state.nh.us/riskmanagement/propandcasualty.asp
click on the 1st hyperlink of Insurance Policies =
http://admin.state.nh.us/purchasing/property%20and%20casualty%20insurance%20policies.pdf
see the 2nd one down to the $6,352/year policy for $200,000 = all positions, except $300,000 for each of the Chairman Lottery and Exec. Dir. Sweepstakes. THEN when filed to allow for such only over the land of which they've purchased and so only there be these so-called overlapping powers of State and Federal, NOT in either Lebanon, N.H. NOR Plainfield, N.H.!! NEW evidence in which to open this case in N.H. or to file some Rule 63 collateral attack in another Federal District for to file a Petition for to obtain a Writ of Habeas Corpus.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on May 14, 2010, 05:00 PM NHFT....

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 11, 2009, 09:42 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 04, 2009, 02:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 04, 2009, 02:17 PM NHFT

JosephSHaas

The U.S. Census (in Kentucky):

Part 1: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/23/census-worker-hanged-with_n_297114.html

Part 2: _____________________________________________________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So which one was it?

Re: the title of: "Fed"?

or "fed? as withIN the story: "what type of instrument was used to write "fed" on his chest."

See: The "American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language" (c)1973 @ page 261: ""adj. 1. Of or constituting a union of states recognizing the sovereignty of a central authority WHILE RETAINING CERTAIN RESIDUAL POWERS." (emphasis ADDed.) or: "3.  Federal. a. Of or pertaining to the central government of the U.S." only!? but withOUT the "residual"!?

Reference: Souter's remarks about 1-8-17 U.S. part 1 of 2 only and so a Fed, when he ought to refer to the "fed"s from part 2 of the "like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be".

- - Joe

mod #2: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/23/census-worker-hanged [ for "fed" and "fed". ]

JosephSHaas

http://www.thegrio.com/news/census-less-killing-fake-census-worker-invades-home.php

of: "...Government officials said there are ways to correctly identify Census workers.

"They should have a badge with their name on it, and a messenger bag with the Department of Commerce seal," said Eduardo Guity with the U.S. Census Bureau. "Most importantly, a Census worker will never ask to come into your home."