• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

So Caleb .... how you likin' the weather? I hope to see you there and then watch you team loose its chance to match Denver's 13-0. :)

Varrin's family is coming .... he must be in town from Taiwan or the middle east or CA
Is PatK coming from that tropical Isle that got rain from this last storm?

See you guys at the party.

Pat K

Yes I am coming, try to have that snow all cleaned up for when I get there ,o-k.  ;D

Kat Kanning

:D  It's all in nice neat little piles now.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Yeah, but I'm really really tired now!   :o

Pat K

Well even Super Women needs her rest.

Kat Kanning

We unburied 5 houses besides ours in the last two days.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

My everything hurts, but man, am I going to have some muscles one of these days.

Caleb

QuoteSo Caleb .... how you likin' the weather? I hope to see you there and then watch you team loose its chance to match Denver's 13-0

Russell, you know perfectly well how I am liking this #$*tty weather!   ;)

As for your football prediction ... would you care to match my picks this week and maybe put a little money where your mouth is? :)

Caleb

KBCraig

Quote from: katdillon on December 10, 2005, 03:19 PM NHFT
We unburied 5 houses besides ours in the last two days.

... oh geeeze! ...

At first glance, I thought you were uncovering bodies!

*whew*!  :o

Tom Sawyer

We plowed our way out... we'll be there. :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

Quote from: calibaba77 on December 10, 2005, 03:34 PM NHFTAs for your football prediction ... would you care to match my picks this week and maybe put a little money where your mouth is? :)

Caleb
I didn't do my picks for the week. I don't think I want to wager on any games this week. :)

Pat K

I will be leaving in just a bit, see ya this afternoon, Russell dump a lot of oil in your stove and try to raise the temp around Keene a few deg. for me, will ya.

Friday

Quote from: Pat K on December 10, 2005, 01:27 AM NHFT
Is the meeting on for this Sunday?

I'll be there.  And if they don't put pepperoni on my pizza again, there's going to be some pitchfork action.  >:D