• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: Quantrill on July 16, 2007, 10:05 PM NHFT
I haven't been to Taproom Tuesdays in a few weeks and sadly I won't make it tomorrow.  You guys may see me on tv though.  I'll be the only Royals fan at Fenway Park.   ;)

We'll keep an eye on the four widescreen TVs, then.

error

Tonight we're all going to drink one for Dave Ridley, who has been sentenced to four days in jail for not bowing to the federal bureaucrats who wanted him to pay a $125 fine for going into an IRS office and laying a piece of paper on someone's desk. Officially we start around 7 pm, though I'll likely be arriving a bit earlier than that.

Lex

error

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on July 17, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT
Best place to park?

Murphy's has a parking lot, and there's plenty of street parking if that's full.

Russell Kanning

have they run out of Keene Free Press papers yet? If so, I might be able to resupply on my way to Dada's jail on the day he gets out. :)

error

Total of 10 people tonight, including the beautiful RattyDog. Don't let the name fool you.

Since we started early, we also ended early.

But no sign of any Keene Free Press.

Recumbent ReCycler

Even though it's over an hour each way for me, I should try to make it out for a Taproom Tuesday.  I don't drink much beer, as I don't care for most varieties.  I like some of the sweeter ones, that have less bitterness to them, which are mostly home brews.  My mom made up a batch of home brew that I liked that had a low alcohol content about a month or so ago, but we finished it all within a few hours.  If I go, I'll probably have something other than beer, unless they have some that I like.  It would be nice to meet up with some like-minded friends from time to time, especially if error is teaching something like how to watch feds online.

Dreepa

Quote from: error on July 17, 2007, 09:38 PM NHFT
Total of 10 people tonight, including the beautiful RattyDog. Don't let the name fool you.

Was that RattyDog?  I was wondering how that was.

Also there was another early mover.   ;D

error

Yeah, J'raxis whatever. Who still hasn't showed up on the forum here.

Dreepa

Quote from: error on July 18, 2007, 08:30 PM NHFT

ahhhh I was wondering if I had 'met' him.

By the way.. Rattydog... how did you find out about NHFREE?

J’raxis 270145

I'm right here.  ;D

error

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on July 22, 2007, 01:46 AM NHFT

I'm right here.  ;D

Yeah, NOW you are!

Welcome to the Free State.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: error on July 22, 2007, 01:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on July 22, 2007, 01:46 AM NHFT

I'm right here.  ;D

Yeah, NOW you are!

Welcome to the Free State.

Oh, I was over in RattyDog's dog post before I showed up at Murphy's last week. I had just jumped right into an existing thread instead of starting my own "I've moved!" thread on this forum.

Russell Kanning

I went to Murphy's on Friday ... I like their sandwiches and spicy fries ... always loaded up :occasion14:

supperman15

think i'll be there this tuesday  is it 7pm every week, how can I recognize the group?