• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Braddogg on August 02, 2007, 03:25 PM NHFT
I'd love to come up for a Taproom Tuesday one of these weeks.  The problem is that I don't have a car, so I'm tied to the bus schedules (last bus leaves Manchester at 7:30).  If someone would be willing to let me crash on their couch or get me back to Boston, then I'd love to come up.

for you...couch available pm me when you need it

Braddogg

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on August 02, 2007, 06:39 PM NHFT
I'd love to come up for a Taproom Tuesday one of these weeks.  The problem is that I don't have a car, so I'm tied to the bus schedules (last bus leaves Manchester at 7:30).  If someone would be willing to let me crash on their couch or get me back to Boston, then I'd love to come up.

for you...couch available pm me when you need it

Awesome!  Thanks so much!

J’raxis 270145

Concord Coach, eh? If you're headed up here on one of the evening buses (16:15, 17:15, 18:15), I'll probably run into you.

error

The REAL last bus leaves Manchester at 9:50 pm and gets back to Boston at 10:55 pm. It's a Vermont Transit bus. Buy the ticket at the Greyhound counter at South Station; they won't (or can't) sell you one here in Manchester.

David

gloating:  ha, our souping and seditioning in keene had two weeks ago, four adult women, and two, younger ladies.  We also had a very good turnout.  :end gloating   ;D

Lloyd Danforth

I'm curious how you determined the difference between adult women and younger ladies

Kat Kanning

Younger ladies were 12-14, I believe.

Braddogg

I'll see you all on Tuesday at Murphy's!  And since error brought to my attention the late-night Vermont Transit train, it looks like I won't be needed your couch, Rosie :)

porcupine kate

Bill and I will be there tonight.  It is Keith fault for getting us up here.
Kate

Rochelle

Oh yes, I suppose you're right. But Rochelle left quite early
Rochelle rode her bike and wanted to get home before dark.

error

Can't wait to see you all tonight!

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: error on August 07, 2007, 01:19 PM NHFT
Can't wait to see you all tonight!

I'll be there too -- sounds like it will be a rockin taproom tuesday.

toowm

I'll be kid-watching so my better third can have a  Liberty Forum meeting there.  :'(

Be nice to her!

d_goddard

Quote from: toowm on August 07, 2007, 02:01 PM NHFT
I'll be kid-watching so my better third can have a  Liberty Forum meeting there.
Ditto ... and now I finally realize who you are  ;)

Tom Sawyer

Would ya'll take some pictures and post them? I can't make it over and I'd like for folks to see the fun that is had at Tap Room Tuesdays. To include in the month in the free state video I've been asked to produce.

What I need are a couple of shots that represent the evenings fun and look full of people. I interviewed Keith Murphy and he mentioned the get togethers so it would be great to have some shots to cover that. Thanks.