• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Breaking: Govt. moves against Free Talk Live

Started by Dave Ridley, January 15, 2009, 02:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinB

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 26, 2009, 06:55 PM NHFT
Keene Sentinel Letter to the Editor  Friday, January 23, 2009
Dr. King is a recognized Hero, and long dead, so its widely accepted to honor him, and zero chance that he makes any trouble these days.

Maybe they think that the laws back than were really really unjust, while those today are justified. (otherwise they wouldn't be laws anymore, would they?)

Nice letter, maybe it tickles the beast a bit and it has to sneeze.

Martin

davehollis

Just wait till they declare FTL a terrorist organisation .I know the guys can talk underwater but can Mark and Ian do their show while being waterboarded?

If I amp ftl from a country that can arrest you for funding a terrorist organisation will i get a visit from the thugs?

This might seem extreme but the mere fact they are ignoring the 1st ammendment shows how putrid and rotten their morals are.I am totally disgusted watching this from foreign shores.This is proving how the salem witch trials were not unique.