• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brian Manning, Mike Tiner arrested

Started by Kat Kanning, January 16, 2010, 03:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: www on January 28, 2010, 03:26 PM NHFT
Is anyone interested in a daily vigil at the jail?
i will visit it for a photo op today
it would help mike and the entire cause if you visit often

when i was in the strafford co jail they wouldn't let anyone talk to me but a lawyer ..... they let Kat call on the lawyer only phone to try and talk me into cooperating .... so we got to talk for half an hour, and i got to get outside of my hot cell ... the other guys couldn't believe that i was talking to my wife, but one of them could hear my conversation and said "he said 'I love you' to whoever it was about 10 time and noone likes his lawyer that much" :)

CJS

Quote from: Russell Kanning

But as jared said ... isn't that what it is all about? Many people are realising the cops are not there to help you.

I had a slightly heated discussion just today about the SCOTUS ruling that police are not legally obligated to protect the citizenry ... people just refuse to open their eyes. They call me a cop hater , and I hate no one .. I have to admit I have no good feelings for people who wear uniforms and gleefully handcuff someone who has not hurt or stolen from someone

I hope Mike is doing OK .

Russell Kanning

Elmer Fudd and Shorty Dawkins visited manchester city hall, their arrest park, and jail

we have a few stills and moving pictures

the wind chill helped us do only one take at each location

Russell Kanning

microtone

Quote from: thinkliberty on January 26, 2010, 03:06 PM NHFT
I don't understand microtone's latest post, it's irrational.

sorry if i wasn't lucid. the said post was about irrational people in an irrational world and the extreme force used to by the state.

still that's no excuse for not being understandable.

best, buzz

thinkliberty

Quote from: microtone on January 30, 2010, 12:09 PM NHFT
\
sorry if i wasn't lucid. the said post was about irrational people in an irrational world and the extreme force used to by the state.

still that's no excuse for not being understandable.

best, buzz

I did not say that you were irrational. I said the post was... ("It's irrational" is not about a person.)

Please don't take it personal, you are not your post. :)

microtone

Quote from: thinkliberty on January 30, 2010, 02:31 PM NHFT

I did not say that you were irrational. I said the post was... ("It's irrational" is not about a person.)

Please don't take it personal, you are not your post. :)

Goodness, that's extremely mild in comparison to what I've been called in the past 2 weeks. One person called me an "ignorant ass.... that didn't know s&*t about how things worked", because I didn't agree that "taking care of the illegals would solve everything..." And then some witch nearly handed me my gonads...." the government can spend all they want, and things will be fine...."

Whiter sanity ?

But to get back on subject. Does anybody know when THC was first isolated ? My memory is quite at variance with WIKIPEDIA, like a hundred years difference and I can't seem to find a particular book or other reference.

Anyway, I did see references in a herbal manual and have tried making tea with cannabis, it's quite stimulating, but it has nothing to do with the THC as it's not water soluble. It's fairly obscure and now the information seems to have "gone up in smoke".

I really thought that there should be a medical marijuana thread. But  besides being totally confused, it seems I've woken up in a parallel universe.

best, buzz

Kat Kanning

This just goes to show that while taking drugs certainly should be legal, taking a lot of them might not be a good idea.

Russell Kanning

it is great to hear that the manch guys (do we have a nickname for them?) are going to contact the jail basically every hour and visit every day

what happened yesterday?

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 31, 2010, 09:51 AM NHFT
...the manch guys (do we have a nickname for them?)...

Jim coined the term "Manchkins." I love it.

dalebert

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 31, 2010, 10:19 AM NHFT

I do too! Actually competitive with the cuteness of "Keeniacs".

error

SethCohn

Quote from: dalebert on January 31, 2010, 12:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 31, 2010, 10:19 AM NHFT

I do too! Actually competitive with the cuteness of "Keeniacs".

Keeniacs, Manchkins, what else is left...

Seacoast?
Nashua?
Concord - something Emerald Cityish needed here

The Map of the Shire gets some new labels....

Lloyd Danforth

Graftonian or, Graftonite subset: Hoytians

Kat Kanning