• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Once a cop... Brad Jardis

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 04, 2012, 08:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Well it is a pretty horrible shirt.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 15, 2012, 05:23 PM NHFT
"Somebody shut the guy in the stripped shirt up. That's? why I carry a gun, to shoot people like him.
jonguyton1 1 month ago"

That didn't take long to find.

I found that comment on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWXnK5UyRI&list=FLTl43VNQ5UOIGZY8RKKBjNw&index=27&feature=plpp_video

I think I have rights in some amendment somewhere to not be threatened.

I'll agree you have legitimate rights to not be threatened...but c'mon that tired old awning shirt IS criminal and you know it!  The fashion Police have been sniffing around G-Town with a warrant for years...:P

Tom Sawyer

Hey you guys are just jealous...

The Lord sayeth, "And you will know him by his awning shirt and really clean white shoes!  ;D

highline

Russell Kanning

man I am getting heckled for my cool shirt on my own forum .... I am shutting this place down

Becky Thatcher

;D  We need an emoticon of you in that cool awning shirt!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: highline on March 16, 2012, 09:18 AM NHFT
You guys are silly  :icon_pirat:
It's a lot like being taken to task by the Marx Brothers and the Three Stooges.

Coconut

Quote from: Coconut on March 15, 2012, 07:12 AM NHFT
What do you expect the "powers" to do in your fantasy world where off-handed internet comments are threats? Track down Youtube posters, bring them in front of a grand jury, waste their time and money?

In my opinion, Brad got caught up in the excitement of filing government paperwork, and took it too far by reporting a few comments on a site where there are probably a hundred thousand "threats" of violence, rape, and fraud against people every hour.

Brad did not respond to my post (above). And now I am sad.

Russell Kanning

maybe some judge told him not to

highline

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 16, 2012, 08:31 PM NHFT
maybe some judge told him not to

Nick, I'll be happy to answer your questions next time I see you. 

I'll be in Keene next Monday for a Free Keene-TV interview about this whole case.  I'll also be bringing the Cheshire County Sheriff the subpoenas for Judge Burke and Judge Arnold.

Russell Kanning

sapeanas for judges .... that is fun stuff

highline

Well, Russell, I'm going to be announcing quite soon that I will be running for High Sheriff here in New Hampshire.

Please go gentle on me  :'(   :D

Free libertarian

Well at least it's the high sheriff.   :P

highline

Quote from: Free libertarian on March 21, 2012, 12:48 PM NHFT

Hahaha I figured one of you would catch that reference. 

Actually, the office has quite a unique history here in NH: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheriffs_in_the_United_States#New_Hampshire

dalebert

Quote from: Free libertarian on March 21, 2012, 12:48 PM NHFT

That's got skit potential rat ther.