• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Oh no .... we seem to be breeding rebels. Tell 'em that they forgot the pepperoni last time and they can double up on the pepperoni and grease this time for ya'. :)

Hasn't it been a long time since you came to a Monadnock Porc meeting Friday?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on December 11, 2005, 05:54 AM NHFT
I will be leaving in just a bit, see ya this afternoon, Russell dump a lot of oil in your stove and try to raise the temp around Keene a few deg. for me, will ya.
We will have sunshine, clean streets, and about 35 today. http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USNH0119_f.html

If anyone needs a quick tour of the flag burn area, we can probably do that.
Caleb and I will probably be rooting for and against the Colts after the meeting.

Friday

Quote from: russellkanning on December 11, 2005, 07:52 AM NHFT
Oh no .... we seem to be breeding rebels. Tell 'em that they forgot the pepperoni last time and they can double up on the pepperoni and grease this time for ya'. :)

Hasn't it been a long time since you came to a Monadnock Porc meeting Friday?

Yes, it has been a while.  I don't plan it that way; that's sort of the problem.  :P  I need to get all of these recurring meetings on an organizer, and then remember to actually look at the thing. 

Russell Kanning

I just use our calendar for that sort of thing.
We also don't make many Merrimack meetings .... we can't be everywhere.
As we get more and more people and more meetings, there will be even less crossover.... but plenty of fun.

Friday

Quote from: russellkanning on December 11, 2005, 08:30 AM NHFT
I just use our calendar for that sort of thing.
We also don't make many Merrimack meetings .... we can't be everywhere.
As we get more and more people and more meetings, there will be even less crossover.... but plenty of fun.

Let's hope so. Let's also hope that any new Porcupine groups that split off won't schedule their monthly meetings to conflict with those of an existing group.  >:(

Russell Kanning

Well eventually they will.
What groups are in conflict now?

Kat Kanning

Be cool when there are so many groups that no one could go to all the meetings!

Friday

Quote from: russellkanning on December 11, 2005, 09:16 AM NHFT
Well eventually they will.
What groups are in conflict now?

None, apparently.  Did I mention I need to look at my organizer?  ::)

Kat Kanning

Fun time today...there were what 18 or 19 people there?   :D

Friday

Great job cleaning up all the PatK jokes.  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

He just dropped me off.  We have about two hours to badmouth him and erase our comments.

dawn

Quote from: Friday on December 11, 2005, 08:39 AM NHFT
Let's also hope that any new Porcupine groups that split off won't schedule their monthly meetings to conflict with those of an existing group.?

Funny, I was thinking about this from the opposite angle the other day. I was thinking that it might be good, in a way, to have multiple meetings/parties on the same day at different locations so that people could pick the one closest to them and attend that one. I guess it might apply more to parties - as in, if a person if having a meet and greet/party on a certain date on the seacoast, then why not have one in a central or western location to cut down on the drive time? Just another way to look at it.

Great to see everyone today!

Pat K

You had a little more time Lloyd I took a power nap at the last Con. rest stop only got 5 hours of sleep last night and I am getting wimpy.

Next time theres a meeting there I am bringing extra Pepperoni for Sandy I think those Pizza people have somthing against her.

Russell Kanning

How about a porcupine snow sculpture fest during/after the meeting? (01/08/2006)
If there is enough snow ..... we can walk on over to the Ashuelot River park and fill that front grassy area with porcupines.
You might need shovels if the snow won't roll and sticks for quills. It should be a good place to display our Porcupine spirit. :)

Pat K

Due to vast amounts of Vac and holiday spending, not to mention spring tuition bill, I will not be able to attend your fine meeting, hope you all have fun and if Sandy attends -for gods sake some one help her get pepperroni !  ;D