• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 20

Started by CNHT, July 24, 2007, 04:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: KBCraig on July 14, 2007, 10:47 AM NHFT
http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Brown+standoff+tense+before+concert&articleId=2dba2648-ba36-4b43-ac41-7a384ef8a231

Brown standoff tense before concert

By KRISTEN SENZ
Union Leader Correspondent

PLAINFIELD – ...
Meanwhile, Monier said his office is actively investigating "several" supporters of the Browns and could potentially file felony charges against them for "aiding and abetting the Browns in their continuing obstruction of justice." ....

Reference: page 323.

I doubt it, especially when they/ the Feds KNOW that they have NO jurisdiction!

Anybody here ever to be arrested, you let me know, and I'll welcome the opportunity to assist financially with whatever the $bail amount is at: $_____  as this would give me the opportunity to have a financial stake in this multi-headed hydra case, as my corporate attorney says about my case, that whenever one of the gov't heads is cut off, #__ many more appear!

To me such a demand for $bail is THEFT when they KNOW that they have NO jurisdiction, and the penalty for such theft being sevenfold the $amount stolen!!!!!!! See Public Law 97-280, 96 Statute 1211 of October 4, 1982 = the Year of the Bible for 1983 & beyond, even our own N.H. RSA Ch. _______ Restitution statute in the Criminal Code citing the State v. Fleming case (1984) over to another one to "Blackstone's Commentaries" and the Bible for Proverbs 6:30-31 for the thief to pay seven time ( x 7) the $amount stolen!!!!! and in N.H. any $amount of $1500 or more entitling the victim to claim and get a trial by jury!

CNHT

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on July 30, 2007, 01:36 PM NHFT
An odd coincidence today was that in the Union Leader there was a story about the Browns and another story about a shortage of dentists in NH.

Yeah someone ought to write an LTE and say let Elaine practice!

Anyway, Tim can you contact me about your sign for the 18th? I'm not going to drive my truck to the event...so I want to make sure you can get one from elsewhere.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on July 30, 2007, 01:36 PM NHFT
An odd coincidence today was that in the Union Leader there was a story about the Browns and another story about a shortage of dentists in NH.
NH may have a shortage, but the free and independent nation of Elainia located in the northern part of The Shire has plenty.

TackleTheWorld

Elainia is also a sanctuary for people unjustly charged with crimes by the U.S. government.

TylerM

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 30, 2007, 06:39 PM NHFT
Elainia is also a sanctuary for people unjustly charged with crimes by the U.S. government.

Oo! Sounds like a nice place. I'm assuming no central authority... Or are they still deporting people...

Quote from: RattyDog on July 30, 2007, 07:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: freedominnh on July 30, 2007, 06:46 PM NHFT
If the Feds wanted a compromise Elaine could provide ten hours a week (for the rest of her natural life) of free  dental care to families that needed a break.  She could charge $300 bucks an hour off her hefty tab.  Her guy could exterminate rats in federal buildings.  That has got to be worth ten grand a day....
kinder and gentler sentence negotiation....

He wouldn't have to look hard.  ::)

Just go in spraying, you are sure for a kill.

Nicholas Gilman

The right thing is subjective. Every last one of them probably thinks they're doing the right thing. What a shame.

In twenty years, when they are being questioned by a human rights tribunal for
murdering their own people, aiding torture,false imprisonment, and racketeering
all the excuses will be invalid when they start  the witness testimony,
the graphic pictures of the crime scenes, and the true actions are finally exposed.
The truth is never lost, it is merely concealed waiting for discovery.

coffeeseven

Quote from: Nicholas Gilman on July 30, 2007, 09:23 PM NHFT
The right thing is subjective. Every last one of them probably thinks they're doing the right thing. What a shame.

In twenty years, when they are being questioned by a human rights tribunal for
murdering their own people, aiding torture,false imprisonment, and racketeering
all the excuses will be invalid when they start  the witness testimony,
the graphic pictures of the crime scenes, and the true actions are finally exposed.
The truth is never lost, it is merely concealed waiting for discovery.

Well said but my guess is that it won't take 20 years. I'd say between 1 and 2 years. I don't imagine all of the guilty will ever come to be punished as they should be. A couple of token lambs will be slaughtered maybe. A big maybe.

Lon Horiuchi has gotten a hall pass TWICE. Good to be the king, huh?

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

does anyone know if there are any emergency numbers circulating among all these contact lists people put out?
if so,  PM the numbers to me and maybe I can persuade the people who've listed them to take them down.

However I don't know of any such numbers being listed.

error

No, this looks like yet another instance of the press just buying whatever the police say without actually fact-checking it.

Insurgent

Quote from: error on July 31, 2007, 02:19 PM NHFT
No, this looks like yet another instance of the press just buying whatever the police say without actually fact-checking it.

The 4th estate surely wouldn't be that lazy  :P

LordBaltimore

Quote from: error on July 31, 2007, 02:19 PM NHFT

Ad opposed to Ed Brown supporters who are blindly believing unsupported garbage such as this...

QuoteBlackwater Military Vehicles Plausible Deniability

Lady calling in to the show mentions man who called in to the show last night who has access to satellite surveilance photos of Ed and Elaine's property. Man said he saw Blackwater vehicles parked around property. Lady thinks this was a military psyops operation. Therefore local police could say they didn't know anything about it. Claim plausible deniability. Blackwater only works special military operations.

The supporters have been running full speed with this kind of nonsense.  It really is like watching a train wreck.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: DadaOrwell on July 31, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

does anyone know if there are any emergency numbers circulating among all these contact lists people put out?
if so,  PM the numbers to me and maybe I can persuade the people who've listed them to take them down.

The list of numbers was posted in dozens and dozens of places, in MySpace bulletins, in email distribution lists, and so on.

error

Quote from: richardr on August 01, 2007, 09:23 AM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on July 31, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

The list of numbers was posted in dozens and dozens of places, in MySpace bulletins, in email distribution lists, and so on.

Yes, and which of them were emergency numbers?

LordBaltimore

Quote from: error on August 01, 2007, 11:21 AM NHFT
Yes, and which of them were emergency numbers?

Feel free to wander through Ed's MySpace friends and look.  I hate MySpace.