• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 15, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dawn

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on March 31, 2007, 08:05 AM NHFT
I don't know, but, I understand the one you use is up for sale.

Who knows, maybe there will be a replacement garden.

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah...I got clued in at the Windmill Till'tin

TackleTheWorld

There was a big crowd today.  But our traditional breakfast food came with a warning label.

Sticky Buns
WARNING: These sticky buns have been baked for the sole purpose of pleasing the palate and the stomach.  The baker recommends that eaters be seated squarely at a stable table before attempting to ingest them. 

SAFETY WARNING ? DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WHILE EATING STICKY BUNS:
Talk; walk; operate power tools, vehicles or heavy equipment; climb ladders; knit; sew or crochet; type or enter data; operate still cameras or audio-video equipment; bathe or shower; tend fires; pour cement; frolic with pets; do electrical work or plumb, solder. etc; cut and/or split wood; do carpentry work; launder; cook; wash dishes; or perform any other task(s) requiring full concentration and unrestricted function of digits.
DISCLAIMER: The baker is not responsible for any injuries incurred if SAFETY WARNING above is disregarded.

Lloyd Danforth

And yet there was Roger climbing up and down the ladder with a sticky bun in each hand, one in his mouth and the stains from a forth coming thru his shirt pocket!  It was sad.  Sadder still, I ate one sticky bun.  Probably a weeks worth of carbs!

Pat K

A good time was had by all. I even saw some work
get done.  ;D

I will make a full safety report to John,
It will be shocking.

Tom Sawyer

PatK... Damn snitch!

And Lloyd... I can stop eating sticky buns anytime I want to!!! I don't have a problem!!!!!!

Lloyd Danforth

Just keep telling yourself that Roger.  We have been talking about an 'intervention' when we can get You somewhere besides 'Sticky Bun Central'.  And, of course we are aware that you have been secreting sticky buns around Shorty's place.

Russell Kanning

He always has to "look for a tool" ... inside where the contraband is located

Lloyd Danforth

I only see him coming out the door with them, I don't remember the pretense for bonging in.

Kat Kanning

I didn't know Tom could play the gong.

Tom Sawyer

I should be gonged or preferable bonged.  :D

Anyway my sticky bun habit is all ya'lls fault. Sue giving out free samples... and ya'll taunting me, I buckled under the peer pressure... 'go ahead try one, all the cool kids are doing it'... now look at me I got a sticky bun monkey on my back!

Kat Kanning

You know why Tom wears that eyepatch?  He's got an emergency sticky bun hidden under there.

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

Picture yourself on a ladder in Winchester,
With tangerine beams and marmalade ties
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A guy with sticky bun eyes.