• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Once a cop... Brad Jardis

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 04, 2012, 08:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I might need to hire an ex-school teacher to defend me against the spelling police

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 23, 2012, 11:23 PM NHFT
I might need to hire an ex-school teacher to defend me against the spelling police
Skip the school teacher and go directly to an ex-grammer nazi.

highline

Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 23, 2012, 11:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 23, 2012, 11:23 PM NHFT
Skip the school teacher and go directly to an ex-grammer nazi.

:D

Free libertarian

I so wanted to work in an obligatory cunning linguist line here, but alas I couldn't.  :P

Tom Sawyer

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 23, 2012, 03:55 PM NHFTIs it snowing there?

no. but the wind. what's up with all this heavy wind?

is there global-winding?

Free libertarian

Tom Sawyer

What's the difference between a brown-noser and an ass kisser?

Depth perception.  ;D

Brad thanks the guys who prosecuted the charges against Jason Talley, the people that refuse to return his camera and who will continue to hold the sword over Jason's head. Heck they're such "professionals" they screwed up their own procedures, that's the victory.
QuoteI would again like to repeat my sincere appreciation for the professionalism of Assistant Cheshire County Attorney John Webb, Associate NH Attorney General Richard Head, and Superior Court Judges Kathleen McGuire and James Barry.

John

Pat K

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 01, 2012, 06:32 PM NHFT
Quotesincere appreciation
seriously?
did they pay jason back for time and damages
do we have to send in  one of our unfrozen caveman lawyers from grafton? >:D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 03, 2012, 05:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 01, 2012, 06:32 PM NHFT
Quotesincere appreciation
seriously?
did they pay jason back for time and damages
do we have to send in  one of our unfrozen caveman lawyers from grafton? >:D
...or lost equipment.

Tom Sawyer

My take (admittedly only from what I've read and I'm just an unfrozen caveman lawyer frightened and confused by your modern ways!) is that slippery lawyers found the perfect solution...
Flub the trial...
Jason gets no chance of appeal. No real scrutiny brought to the behavior of the judges and lawyer cohorts. They don't look like "bad guys" and there is no wind in the sails of the CD folks. The get to punish him by seizing his property. Jason is under continuing threat of charges being brought till the statute of limitations runs out.

Russell Kanning

yep .... I don't think we should trust those government lawyers anymore